beautyblender micro. mini correct. four by beautyblender® uploaded by shaniqua g.beautyblender micro. mini correct. four by beautyblender® uploaded by Sayde F.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #64 in Makeup Sponges

A limited-edition, micro. mini correct. four in a four-pack, shaded in colors that symbolize color correction. The micro. mini correct. four allows for precise application of corrective concealers. These limited-edition micro. minis are ideal for all corrective concealers and are ideal for highlighting and contouring. They're perfect for applying formulas to smaller areas such as the undereye, around the nose, above and below the browbone, chin area, and for covering acne and dark spots. This set contains: - 4 x Mini makeup sponges Beautyblender® features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing. see more...

Brittany C.
Oxford
The BEST way to blend in concealer! I’ve always hated the little sponge stick that comes with most liquid concealers and I don’t like using my fingers (because then oil from your fingers is mixing with the makeup and staying in your face all day and clogging pores). I have dark circles under my eyes and it’s hard to use normal beauty blenders in such a small area. I always use these micro blenders to perfectly apply and blend in my concealer under my eyes and to do touch up spots as needed. Great price and there are several in the pack to use as you please (if you use multiple, colored concealers).
Sheridan F.
See I like these mini sponges, they work great. I can flawlessly blend under eye concealer or do precise application of makeup. I like to keep one in my purse for touch ups. However I did notice my sponges to fade in color very quickly and mold fast as well. I don’t know if it was because of something I did incorrectly on my part, but other than that this is a top notch sponge set!
Karen P.
There is no reason why you would need these, straight up. Latex sponges and non-latex sponges that are sold by the bag for $5 at the drugstore can do the same job or better, and are more hygienic in most cases because they can be disposed of and are not meant to be washed and used again. Seriously, save yourself $20 and go with the latex wedges. You can cut them to the shape and size you need. Take my word for it: I'm a professional makeup artist!
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love these little sponges so much! I only knock off one star because I think they are a bit expensive for what they are. I use these to blend out any color correcting or concealer, and I use them to apply powder to my undereyes to set concealer. I am extremely happy with this product, and would highly recommend them to any beauty lover!
Sayde F.
1 word would be enough to say how great this mini AMAZING! Just as great as the original size but smaller and more able to get my concealer on in the small spaces under my eyes and around my nose. Extremely soft to make it possible to mold around my face with no issues at all! Absolutely in love!
Catherine G.
I buy these sponges but I do not give them the use I should. In fact, I do not use them. They seem to me very small even after wetting them, it is uncomfortable for me to handle them. I prefer to use the original beauty blender. I get everywhere on my face with it
Madison B.
['Cary', 'NC'], NC
This product is useful to apply liquid foundation but I do not feel it is worth the price of the product because it holds in a lot of the liquid into the sponge instead of applying it evenly throughout the face. I would not buy this product again.
Sierra B.
Hampton , VA
These are super perfect when you want an amazing Clem's of concealer in a tight spot that the big beauty blenders are too big to reach. Plus these are super tiny and absolutely adorable. Who wouldn't want to use these
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Love these. They work so well making sure my makeup is smoothed in without creases n makeup lines. I loose them before I ever have to throw them away. lol I have them on my dresser and in the bathroom lol
Amy K.
Corinth, MS
I love these beautyblender micro minis. They cost a little more than just a store or generic brand, but as I've gotten older, I have found the adage, "You get what you pay for," to be quite true. That is definitely the case wth these blenders. I like the minis because they are small enough to blend around my eyes and nose well.