beautyblender micro. mini correct. four by beautyblender® uploaded by shaniqua g.beautyblender micro. mini correct. four by beautyblender® uploaded by Sayde F.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #50 in Makeup Sponges

A limited-edition, micro. mini correct. four in a four-pack, shaded in colors that symbolize color correction. The micro. mini correct. four allows for precise application of corrective concealers. These limited-edition micro. minis are ideal for all corrective concealers and are ideal for highlighting and contouring. They're perfect for applying formulas to smaller areas such as the undereye, around the nose, above and below the browbone, chin area, and for covering acne and dark spots. This set contains: - 4 x Mini makeup sponges Beautyblender® features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing. see more...

Tracy K.
I'm torn on the mini versions of this excellent product. It lives up to its name and bigger brother. It's great for precision work or when you are doing many different types of contour and blending. But then I hate to get his big brother dirty so use the smaller one and it takes a little longer. Maybe I'm just being picky
Tammy P.
I wanted to love these! I can't believe I dished out $30 for them and maybe have used them once! I never can find them in my makeup bag. I originally purchased these for contouring and for applying my Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. I just stick with the normal Beauty Blender
Lauren C.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this product so much. Ever since the first original beauty blender came out(the pink one) I fell in love with it. It made my skin look flawless. When I found out that these small ones came out I just had to get them. They are truly amazing.
Shannon L.
These little beauty blenders are really cute not really worth the hype because theres no good way to use them. When you wet them before use, they dont really tend to grow out so its so small you dont know how to use it
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I love these so much! They work so well for my under eye areas! They are also so adorable looking. They're not really cheap, but they are worth it! I was very satisfied with them and I do recommend to others.
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
These are really good because unlike a normal beauty blender they are very small. This always you to blend and do small details without messing anything up. They are also very soft and gentle on the skin.
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
I absolute love these mini beauty blenders. They get to those small places around the eyes and nose that a normal beauty blender can't quite get to as well. They also blend all over the face flawlessly.
Monica R.
These mini beauty blenders are perfect for concealer and color correction! Using it dry is easier than a brush for blending. I would definitely recommend trying them out as an amazing alternative.
Zoey B.
Bakersfield , CA
I LOVE my beauty blender. It helps get every part I need to cover up and more. I see a difference when I use it versus a different sponge.
Leanna B.
I love the micro beauty blender sponges. They are a wonderful way to apply makeup to cover and reach the difficult areas of your face.