BY BEAUTYBLENDER #51 in Makeup Sponges

A mini sponge applicator that allows you to contour, highlight, and precisely apply makeup on the smallest parts of the face. This makeup product blender lets you perfect makeup application in the inner eye corners, brow bones, sides of nose, cheeks, and more. Designed with exclusive Beautyblender material, this non-disposable Micro. mini sponge lets you highlight and contour your face, and it ensures less makeup waste. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• It's so small, is it really easy to use?4 Answers
  • Are these good for applying concealer ?1 Answers
Beautyblender Micro Mini
  • "First of all, these are adorable! But such cuteness is not enough to get me to buy a beauty sponge. But after using my regular beauty blender and loving it I thought more seriously about these. I'm so glad I did. Yes, I can Reach most places with my full size. It does a great job. But after trying these I'm finding I can do an ever better job with more delicate parts of my face (eyes, nose). I think these are a great addition to my beauty blender arsenal. " in 87 reviews
  • "I love these little guys! They are amazing for blending out concealer! And they get into all the small creases around your nose. " in 26 reviews
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
We already know that beautyblender is the best in the biz, but let's be real ladies- sometimes that bright pink sponge can't get in every corner and crevice. Enter the micro mini! It's absolutely perfect for setting powder underneath your eyes, blending highlighter under your brows, basically any makeup application where a small space needs to be addressed! I personally love my mini for blending out my undereye concealer, and I love that they give you two in one pack... I use one until it wears out, and BOOM! I already have a backup stored away. It's super convenient and has the same great quality we love and have come to expect from beautyblender. I would definitely recommend!
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The Little one is perfect for concealer or highlighter. They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Taylor H.
I love these mini beauty blenders! They are so useful for hard to get areas and small detail work with fave products! I personally use them for concealer under my eyes and around small areas of my face, or hard to get areas, like around my nose. They work wonderfully just like the original beauty blender. Blends so easily and beautifully. These are a little pricey, but I think if you are in need of something like this, you should try it!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I've been a beautyblender user for a while now, but these little teeny versions never seemed worth my money. I basically thought, what can this do that the big boy can't? Well, let me tell you, this guy is perfectly shaped and sized to fit right into the teeniest of nose crevices, as well as in that hard to reach spot at the inner corner of your eye. I haven't branched out to try it out for highlighting or contouring yet, but I'm so pleased with its work in the concealing department that I don't know if I'll ever need to.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I LOVE my bblender pro, however, these just didn't wow me, or convince me that they were crucial in my makeup kit. Being that they are smaller, they are able to get into more detailed, smaller areas better. After recieving these as a gift, I was quickly able to realize they weren't neccessary for me. Maybe they're more important for MUA's with LOTS of clientele to have these around.
Saundra B.
Orange Park, FL
This little guy, is not only super cute but it blends really fast. I use it to blend Concealer and really anything that needs to be precisely done, and it works mad quick. I also use these damp with a little water. Their easy to clean. I just love them and could not be happier with it. I would highly recommend!!
Kelly V.
Denver
I love these for blending cream contour or blush. They allow for precise blending for small areas on the body. I also love using these to highlight my collarbones with a cream highlighter. You could certainly get away with just using a normal sized sponge, but I prefer the small size for precise blending.
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
I received this in my September  Allure Beauty Box and think it's a great product! I use it for getting in to those harder to reach areas mainly with concealer or color correction and it blends the product out great. I think it is a tad too small and can be harder to grip for people with larger hands or long nails. I think the $18 price point is a little high for ONE micro mini beauty blender, but it came in a box that I only paid $10 for so I can't complain there. I would, however, never buy it full price. Especially when I like my mini real techniques blender a lot better. Overall a solid product.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I recieved this mini in my Sephora Play and I adore it! I have very fair, combination type skin and this blends the eye area and hard to reach creases etc perfectly. I haven’t mastered using the beauty blender yet, but will be buying the larger one ASAP! My only complaint is HOW TO DO CLEAN IT! I actually ruined mine trying to clean this little guy. I will be buying another mini for my eye area and a large for my entire face! You guys that haven’t tried already, you are missing out for sure!! I recommend!!
💄tara a.
yorba linda, CA
beauty blender still till this day makes the best beauty sponges in the makeup game hands down, they are so soft, last a long time and make makeup apply so great. the only reason i didnt give the mini version 5 stars although it was equally as good in quality as the normal beauty blender is because i dont reach for it as much i feel like the original size is good enough and im usually too lazy to go go soak 2 beauty sponges in water, the one will have to do
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beautyblender Micro Mini do these work well for tight areas or around the nose? How about blending evenly?
Jade M.
Portland, OR
I feel like these would be hard to keep track of. Are the necessary or does a normal BeautyBlender do the same thing?
EZX Anna C.
It's so small, is it really easy to use?
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
What is this used for ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it blend well? Good on all kinds of concealer? Is it durable? Do it get clumped/messy? Can you clean this this with no problems? How long does it last?