Tavia L.
Tavia L.
Jamaica, NY

How do you use this product exactly? And is it worth it ?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 26, 2012, 7 p.m.
OF COURSE IT IS WORTH IT! This replaces any foundation brush(s) you have. The key is to either dot some foundation on your face or apply some directly to the sponge and stipple and buff it onto your skin (bounce it and smooth it out). This gives you the most flawless, natural, non-cakey look no matter what foundation you use or what your skin type is. I LOVE IT! P.S. Go to Sephora.com and purchase the double blender with the cleanser, it is the best deal and there is a sale on it.
Cyndy E.
Cyndy E.
Oct. 26, 2012, 3 p.m.
Yes, I would say it's absolutely worth it! =) Here's how I usually use it: 1. I put a few drops of foundation on my hand 2. Make sure the beauty blender sponge is a little damped before using it 3. Dab the larger end of the sponge on the foundation and apply it onto my face by dabbing it on the areas where I need coverage the most. I usually use a dabbing motion rather than rubbing it on my face. 4. I use the tip (the smaller end of the sponge) for areas such as sides of nose, lips, eyes, and hairline ... This is best for liquid foundations.. I haven't tried it on creams and powders though...
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Oct. 26, 2012, 2:13 p.m.
Use it just like you would a makeup sponge. It works so well! Especially around your nose and eye area!
Angela l.
Angela l.
Oct. 26, 2012, 2:08 p.m.
Its used like a makeup sponge to help blend you makeup to perfection :) and yes its worth it

Join Now