3 colors available

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #2 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A makeup sponge applicator. Beautyblender® is the first ergonomically designed non-disposable sponge applicator that allows you to flawlessly apply your makeup. It's designed to be cleaned with its partner blendercleanser®—making it super eco-friendly. It comes with an instructional pamphlet so you can quickly master your application technique.Note: when wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Its package can serve as a pedestal is the perfect way for the beautyblender to dry on your vanity. Not only is the smaller end the best applicator for concealer under the eyes and around the nose, but also for achieving dramatic results with your eye shadow. Feel free to use the beautyblender with all types of makeup, including loose powder and mineral cosmetics. This non-latex product is hypoallergenic and can last up to three-four months if cared for properly. Beautyblender is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

• Is this actually worth purchasing with the beauty blender? Or do yo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good sponge to do my makeup with and I hear...1 Answers
  • I have had issues with my beauty lender bleeding ...Be the first to answer!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Mount Wolf, PA
I honestly thought the beauty blender was some fad that was ridiculous and overpriced. Trying to sucker in all of us crazy makeup fans. I held off for a really long time in trying it. I belonged to birchbox, and had some points and a coupon, so I decided, alright, fine. I'll cave :).

I am so glad that I did! This is more than just a sponge, it's some kind of sorcery! I have so many foundation brushes in my collection, and no matter how hard I tried, I always had patches or streaks with my foundation and it would take me like 15 minutes to even everything out. Not with the beauty blender. It makes putting on foundation so easy! I even use it to pat in my concealer and my setting powder as well.

I now own backups for backups. They wash really well, and they dry really fast. I keep mine in a small plastic cup that i wash out, and it dries quickly and never smells funky. Just make sure you wash it at least once a week. You don't have to buy the $16+ special beauty blender wash. I use baby shampoo from CVS, and it washes it just fine, and doesn't strip or rip up the blender.

I am now a believer!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Beautyblender sponges vs other sponges: there is a huge difference! I always wondered if the difference was worth the price difference--it is! I used a sponge from Ulta and thought it was good. Then, I tried a Beautyblender and omg, loved it! The BB expands to like double it's dry size and is more squishy. It applies my primer and foundations more evenly and smoothly. Sometimes it helps me use less product, sometimes it doesn't :/ It is extremely hard to get clean. You would think the BB cleanser would do the job, but after applying cleanser and rinsing at least 3x I give up and come to the conclusion that the BB is permanently stained :( Others don't like how the soap dispenses out of the top of the container (press it down) but I don't have a problem with it. I'm not sure that this cleanser is any better than any other cleanser, so I can't really recommend the cleanser. But, definitely recommend trying out a real BB (if you use liquid foundation, doesn't work with powder).
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty blender is a great product. However, I think they are over priced and the cleaner isn't necessary. First off if you are wanting a beauty blender go purchase the Real Techniques Blending Sponge. It's an exact dupe and in my opinion I like it better then the original beauty blender because it has a flat side on the sponge and pointy side and it's 5.00 for one. It's just as soft and spongy as the Beauty Blender too it's not stiff and hard like most knock offs that claim to be a beauty blender. Also for cleaner, don't spend your money on the beauty blender cleaner it's over priced and doesn't work that great. Instead, mix 2 tsp of Dawn liquid dish soap and 2 1/2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a bowl. Throw in your sponges to soak up the mixture and rise under warm water and gently massage the beauty blender under water to get the old dirty makeup and the mixture out of the sponge. Repeat process until clean.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Sachse, TX
I couldn't say enough good things about these sponges if I had all day. For a flawless makeup application there's nothing better and you can even use your brush and then go over the top of it with the sponge or use the sponge alone ! The options are endless!!! And there doesn't seem to be a close duplicate in sight!!! It's like it was made by magical unicorns I don't know how they do it 😄 but for now this is my go to application process. As for the cleanser I'm not completely convinced that this is the only way to wash the sponge however based on the price of the sponge and the fact that I love it so much..... I'm afraid I might ruin the sponge so this is my go to cleanser 😬
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I got the double pack with the cleanser for $40 at sephora.com! so it was a steal since each BB is $20, so technically the cleaner was free! I love the beauty blender so much, specially with my dry skin, I like to use it with full coverage foundations and also under eye concealers to add moisture and also create a flawless finish. To get the best results, run the BB under the sink and keep squeezing water out until it is nice and plump, then squeeze it one more time in a clean towel, the bounce it on the face while applying product. It really is a one of kind sponge and if taken care of, it can last for months.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Rochester, WA
This is a great deal. I wanted to try the beauty blender and saw this. You get two blenders plus a cleaner for only the price of the blenders. I would recommend this kit if you like the beauty blender. My only gripes are 1) the blender I have been using had a lot of pink dye come off it when I first washed it. I washed it for a long time until it had clear water, but even after all that it still has some pink come out of it when I was it after uses. 2) it can be a bit tricky trying to get the soap to disperse evenly on the blender because of the way the container is. Overall I would repurchase.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Omaha, NE
I have tried other makeup sponges but this one takes the cake. I use it every time I apply my makeup which is usually every other day, possibly two. I have large, oily pores and redness and when I dampen the sponge and apply my foundation it leaves my skin looking almost poreless and completely mattifies all the shine. I will say you should bounce the sponge on your face (you can find tutorials of this on YT) for the most flawless complexion. The cleanser for the sponge works amazing and gets rid of built-up product. I typically wash mine once a week and let it air dry and it's good to go!
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
I LOVE the Beauty Blender sponges and it took me forever to justify my buying them because of the price.Once you use it and see how smoothly you can apply your foundation, BB creams or CC creams as well as dry powder to set your makeup...You will be thrilled. It is reusable and it does not contain latex which is very important for those of us who are allergic to latex. Worth the money, especially since you get the 2 sponges and the Beauty Blender cleanser for the Beauty Blenders.
Invest in them...They are worth it if you really care as to how your makeup appears!
Angela M.
Angela M.
San jose, CA
When it comes to blender it can be a tricky thing to find one that suits your liking but when you do youve found a beautiful thing. Thats how i feel about this blender brand. Ive tried many ranging in prices and while some got the job done none of then lasted as long or were quit right. So if your still looking for a blender or haven't tried it do to different ways of putting makeup on i would say give this brand a try. They have various shapes and firmness. The cleanser works great to and never messes up my brushes or sponges.
Allison R.
Allison R.
This is truly my favorite way to clean my beauty blender. Some foundation stains are extremely difficult to get out and this cleanser helps immensely. When I try to use other products to cleanse my BB with they don't work well enough and I usually end of tearing my BB!!
I probably use too much of this because by the time it's empty I think to myself "I just bought this!" ..but hey, it works better than anything else I've tried!!
Also, getting a new beauty blender is like Christmas for me and you get TWO in this pack!!
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Best dupes for this product? Is this really the best one out there?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use the beauty blender?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
Do these work as well as everyone says? I've heard so much hype over this product and I haven't had a chance to get one for myself. I have a cheaper one I got, but I don't know if I should invest in the actual BeautyBlender.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Cambridge, ON
How much is a beauty blender? And is there any cheaper dupes?
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
Do you think its worth the money?