BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A makeup sponge applicator. Beautyblender® is the first ergonomically designed non-disposable sponge applicator that allows you to flawlessly apply your makeup. It's designed to be cleaned with its partner blendercleanser®—making it super eco-friendly. It comes with an instructional pamphlet so you can quickly master your application technique.Note: when wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Its package can serve as a pedestal is the perfect way for the beautyblender to dry on your vanity. Not only is the smaller end the best applicator for concealer under the eyes and around the nose, but also for achieving dramatic results with your eye shadow. Feel free to use the beautyblender with all types of makeup, including loose powder and mineral cosmetics. This non-latex product is hypoallergenic and can last up to three-four months if cared for properly. Beautyblender is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner.

• How well does this clean and does all the product come out? I use...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth purchasing with the beauty blender? Or do ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good sponge to do my makeup with and I he...1 Answers
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautyblender a very good brand, the quality of these sponges is amazing and they last a long time if you care for them properly,... I absolutely love my cute pink sponge. It gives me that perfect airbrushed look and blends my makeup flawlessly. This is a pretty good deal because you get two so you have a backup sponge when your first one wears out.

That being said,.... their liquid cleanser is not good at all. It doesn’t get all the makeup off and you end up wasting sooooo much of it. So I would buy the set that comes with the solid cleanser instead if I were you.
alexis c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find myself using so much more soap to clean my brush than the bar soap did! I probably wouldnt buy this again for that reason, but the pump is a great idea just isnt very functioning when cleaning makeup brushes. I find myself scooping it up with my hands or the brush and them the pump gets all dirty.
Jasmine C.
Laurel Springs, NJ
Definitely use this cleanser! Perfect for beauty blenders, AND BRUSHES! I love the pump liquid soap because I feel like it'll last much longer than the soap bars. This cleanser worked miracles on my sponges and I think anyone would love it!
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product. I absolutely love the beauty blender and the cleanser is the best for getting that stubborn makeup off the blender. I definitely recommend and prefer this over other sponges and cleansers. I usually buy it at Sephora!!
Tiffany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband got me this as a Christmas gift. I'd never had a true BB before, and now I knew what all the fuss was about. Plus, I love the dispenser and the actual cleanser for cleaning not only my sponges, but all my other brushes as well!
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a great deal! Nothing cleans the beauty blender better than the beauty blender cleanser. When I run out I will definitely repurchase this product. I would recommend it to anyone who has a makeup sponge.
Jennifer A.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the beauty blender! In addition, this cleanser is great. I've also used the small round bar version, but the liquid pump version is less messy and preferable on my opinion. The blender is easy to use and clean, lasts at least a month and gives a flawless finish. The only other "beauty blender" that I've tried and heard of that compares, is the Real Techniques. I use this to apply foundation, and sometimes power, blush and liquid highlight.
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first set I ever got from beauty blender, and it lasted me a long time. I still have the cleanser! Obviously the beauty Blenders are great, but the cleanser surprised me. It gets everything out of your beauty blender, literally everything, and I even use it to clean my other brushes. It has a clean scent of lavender that isn’t overpowering, and cleanses well without seeming to dry out the brushes. Will always repurchase this.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great little product duo. Its how i bought my first beauty blender. The cleanser works so well with the beauty blender. I was so blown away how much product came out of the sponge. Works great on brushes too. I just mainly use it on the sponges. The sponges are so pretty, soft and bouncy. They also don't soak up all of your product like other sponges on the market. If you haven't tried one you defintely should.
Linden W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good value. You get 2 beauty blenders and the cleaner. The sponges are super soft and apply makeup very well. The cleaner is really good too. It smells great, not to strong, but most importantly, it gets the job done. I also like to use it to clean my brushes. It gets them really clean and leaves them super soft. I think this is a good little bundle and it is definitely worth it. I will definitely repurchase this again.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Best dupes for this product? Is this really the best one out there?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite way to use the beauty blender?
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
Do these work as well as everyone says? I've heard so much hype over this product and I haven't had a chance to get one for myself. I have a cheaper one I got, but I don't know if I should invest in the actual BeautyBlender.
Jenna B.
KITCHENER, ON
How much is a beauty blender? And is there any cheaper dupes?
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
Do you think its worth the money?