Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser uploaded by Stephanie R.Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser uploaded by Ana R.Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser uploaded by Nikka G.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

A sponge and brush cleanser that's free of dyes and skin irritants. This cleanser supports the integrity of the beautyblender® as it removes excess residue and germs for a clean makeup application. The cleanser's soothing soy-based, low-suds formula breaks down rapidly making it earth-friendly, while the light lavender scent makes it fun to use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is handcrafted in the USA.

• How does this compare to the beautyblender solid cleanser? 1 Answers
  • I bought this to clean my Beautyblender after watching pe...1 Answers
  • If i might say so efficient is the product?1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Dee H.
This Blendercleanser is just alright. I find the top of the container cumbersome to use and the product just shoots out sideways instead of out the top when I press down on it. I find myself cleaning the liquid soap off the counter with my beauty sponge as a way to get it clean, instead of it actually applying smoothly and without a mess like its supposed to. I haven't really found a good replacement for it, but now I just take the lid off completely and pour the soap on my blender directly. Maybe a manufacturing flaw?
Tara H.
This is a decent cleanser. I use this for my bb and my brushes. When I had the pink bb it was the only thing that would get the stains out. I recently purchased the black version, and for some reason it’s not getting the stains out as well. I do however like the smell. I feel that this does a great job cleansing my brushes, but I do have to use quite a bit.

This is on the pricey side ($18 for 5oz), so for that reason I will probably try something a bit cheaper with more product next time.
Ashley N.
Miami Lakes, FL
When I purchased my Beauty Blender, I decided to get this specific cleanser with it. I purchased both products at my local Sephora. I clean my sponge very often, and with this cleanser, the process is fairly easy. After each use, my Beauty Blender looks like I just purchased it. I also use this cleanser to clean my makeup brushes, and I love it as well. I feel as if the liquid cleanser does a better job at cleaning than the solid, but that is my opinion. Both cleansers are great!
Marisa R.
I have bought the liquid cleanser as well as the solid and I have to admit I prefer the solid. The liquid works but I feel like I need to use more of it in order get my brushes/blender clean. For the price and considering i've had it over a year, it has proved worth the money but overall, I just prefer the solid cleanser.
Jamie B.
Atlanta
This product is cool and it cleans my beautyblenders really well but it is really awkward for me to get the product out. The dispenser is the down fall to this product, I can't seem to get it to work right and it gets really dirty.
Courtney C.
Tacoma
I got a sample of this cleaner, it worked really well to clean my blenders. But i dont like the smell of the cleaner. I wont be buying it. I use posh to clean my blenders and brushes and the smell is amazing!
Stephany M.
The liquid cleanser is alright. Can’t say I hate it or love it . It’s in between for me. I feel like I like the solid better because you don’t have to use much of it for everything to come out. I feel like I use the liquid faster then the salad. It’s still good in my opinion
Myra H.
This cleanser is OK. I'm not sure if it was me or not, but I felt like I had to use more of this than I would when using castille soap to clean my sponge and brushes. It does seem to clean well, just took more work to me. I also prefer the scent of my castille soap over this and you get more product for less.
Jordan B.
Elkland, PA
I love the way this cleanser cleans my brushes and beauty blender. But I gave this product 3 stars because the pump is absolutely horrible. I waste more product going under the pump than I do actually using it. I wish I would have known they had regular squeeze bottles because I would have gotten that.
Stella-Rei D.
Orlando, FL
The cleanser came with a value pack that included the cleanser and two Beauty Blenders(one for makeup and one for applying moisturizer and primers). At first, I was excited, it was my first time trying out the Beauty Blender and I was glad that they had a liquid form of the cleanser instead of the solid form since the idea of a solid cleanser made it seem more difficult and time consuming. When I first used it, I liked it. The dispenser was cute and very convenient to use, and I was able to clean my sponge fast. However, when "difficult stains" appeared on my sponge, I did what was advised on the package and soaked it in water and the cleanser for a few hours, and it didn't do much to remove the stains. One day, I decided to use regular dish soap in attempts to "save" the blender cleanser(I am very scrupulous person). One drop of dish soap got rid of my "stubborn" stains in an instant.

TL;DR: Although the Liquid Blender Cleanser is convenient to use when you want a quick wash after makeup application, save your money and get an antibacterial soap for your Beauty Blender.
Yoldaris J.
If i might say so efficient is the product?
Jessica T.
Rapid City, SD
I bought this to clean my Beautyblender after watching people cut into them. I feel like I'm not cleaning to well enough? It lathers and gets most of the makeup off but I feel like there's more in there? And some of the staining doesn't go away. Does anyone know when your blender is clean again?
Jackie B.
How does this compare to the beautyblender solid cleanser?