beautyblender liner. designer pro uploaded by Elizabeth C.beautyblender liner. designer pro uploaded by Sydney C.beautyblender liner. designer pro uploaded by Danielle N.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #69 in Makeup Sponges

An eyeliner application tool that inspires creativity and elevates your liner looks. This triple-edged eyeliner tool provides a straight edge that will stay in place when gently pressed against the skin. Encased in a compact with a 5 times magnifying mirror and a suction cup, it's perfect for achieving symmetrically lined eyes. The three sides are designed to help create different angles and liner shapes. Use it with any eyeliner, pencil, pen, gel cream, liquid, and powder formulas. see more...

• What's the difference between this and the other sponge's out there?1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and the original?Be the first to answer!
  • Whats the difference between this and the beautyblender liner des...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Grace K.
Grace K.
Huntington Station, NY
Absolutely in love with this product. I just recently started using it to blend my makeup and it does an amazing job at it! Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves make up
Kera K.
Kera K.
Great concept, but hard to use. The videos made it look so easy, but it isn't. Plus you need two to apply eyeshadow because who does one eye at a time?
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Oh! Beauty blender one of the best inventions created, good, versatile its price is worth, it makes its function to perfection, I love it
wendy o.
wendy o.
Greensboro, NC
The liner designer helped me with perfecting my cat eye look. I bought mine at Sephora for a great price. It is an excellent tool.
Charity H.
Charity H.
Elizabethton, TN
best ting ever created! use for foundation, blending. some are cheaper than others and have monis and different colers
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
This is absolutely a holy grail product for me! I can sometimes draw on a cat eye (like 3 out of 7 days) & this thing has simplified that process so much it's unbelievable!! Instead of wasting my time, now I just grab this baby! It's made the act of eyeliner a no brainer now, I adore it!!! Something so simple, it's great! If you struggle with that wing, get this thing!!! It's awesome!!!
Lily C.
Lily C.
The Beautyblender has definitely changed the way I apply my foundation. It blend it all so seamlessly and smooths out the overall look. I do find that I reach for my Beautyblender more that my brushes as they do cause lines in my foundation.
rachael j.
rachael j.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a really great concept! I was so excited when I saw that my local Sephora was carrying it. It comes with the liner designer, a compact case for it (with a 5x mirror), and a suction cup to attach the case to practically anything. It's a good value considering the brand! If you have trouble with eyeliner, you definitely need this!!
Kalee G.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This little tool is great for anyone who struggles with getting precise winged eyeliner. It sticks on your face and helps you make a perfect wing without the pulling of using tape! It's also great for doing lip liner or liquid lipstick. I recommend for any beginners in the makeup world!
Madison J.
Madison J.
This works really nicely! It works great for creasing your eyeshadow or preventing fall out from getting under your eye. The only problem is that it doesn't stick to your face very well which makes it hard to use it for eye liner.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
carbondale, IL
Whats the difference between this and the beautyblender liner designer
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
What's the difference between this and the other sponge's out there?
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Tofino , British Columbia
Is it worth the price? Or is there something better out there?
Diana D.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Who has tried this product ? Does it help you achieve a nice wing? It is it over hyped ?
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
What's the difference between this and the original?