BY BEAUTYBLENDER #99 in Makeup Sponges

A triple-edged eyeliner application tool in a compact with a magnifying mirror. Liner. designer by beautyblender® provides a straight edge that stays in place when gently pressed against the skin. This tool assists in achieving symmetrically lined eyes with three different sides designed help create different angles and liner shapes.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I saw a funny meme that said liquid eyeliner can smell fear. It wasn't so funny to me because I strongly believe that it's true!! I am horrible with liquid eyeliner. All eyeliner, really. I was shopping online at a beauty store and wanted face cream. In order to get free shipping, I needed to add something else. I'd be losing money if I didn't, right?? When I saw the Beauty Blender liner.designer, it looked so simple, an answer to my prayers! Of course I tried it out as soon as my package arrived. The pink liner tool looks like arrived guitar pick and it has an extremely handy suction on the back of the plastic case. I currently have mine on my mirror and it is great since it helps avoid more clutter on my sink area! It was do easy to use and my winged-eye liner came out so good! I have a shaky hand by nature so I just took a deep breath and told myself that there was no way I could mess it up. Definitely and must-have if you're less than perfect at liquid eyeliner application!" in 15 reviews
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
At first I was hesitant on spending $16 on this little piece of plastic. I watched a couple tutorials on using this to create that sharp winged eyeliner and even to get a perfect cut crease look.
When I started playing around with it, I used it mainly for doing a more improved cut crease and it really does work! I am able to get that perfect straight line without it being all uneven like before when I just free handed it.
Also my cat eye look never looked better! All you have to do is rub your hands together with this in your palm and it “warms up” and is able to lightly adhere to your skin. It is so much better and cleaner than using actual tape, which always pulled my makeup right off along with it.
I also love the little case that comes with it for storing the liner designer. It comes with a magnified mirror and a suction cup as well but I haven’t had a need to use those yet.
I highly recommend getting one of these if you need the extra help in perfecting your eye looks!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Everyone has bad days with liner, getting that nice crisp wing! I've been trying to find ways to always get the perfect wing, and it's mostly successful, but I wanted a beauty tool to really help. I read a bunch of reviews on this product, and decided to give it a try. I was pretty disappointed, for one, it can move when you're in the middle of mastering your wing, and that is a tragedy! Also I haven't found the right way to get it to stick to my skin, usually you can just use water, although I usually do my face makeup first before liner, and applying water to my face doesn't always help keep my face makeup in tact. I strongly suggest testing out more least expensive ways to get a straighter and crisper liner. Even scotch tape works wonders, as long as you do your foundation afterwards!
Mariah M.
This truly works but I don’t find it necessary if you know how to do winged liner. I bought it for my mother because she has a hard time with wing liner and it truly made it to where she can do it on her own now without this. So it is great to use if you want to learn to do a wing.
alyssa l.
I got one of these because I am horrible at making my liner equal and even so when I found that beauty blender made these I had to get one! And I even got one to use for my clients! It makes it so much easier to do someone else’s liner with this item as well as my own. If you struggle like I do I def recommend getting one of these!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Belgi J.
This was a breakthrough for under eye makeup application. It was the first blender I'd seen that had this, idk if others had already released something similar, but i was SOLD as s soon as I saw a hat it's intended purpose was. It helps me to avoid eyeliner smears a lot. I can avoid it because of its revolutionary cut angle that is also flat! GREAT GREAT PRODUCT
Carol M.
I love beauty blender there is no other beauty sponges brand as soft as these out there, I tried many but finally went back to these cuties, one thing that I noticed is they last pretty long compared with any other brand, so although the are more expensive at the end you save money by not having to change your sponge every week.
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
I feel like this was a gimmicky item. I of course bought it to help me out because my car eyeliner was lacking. It works but is hard to get two matching sides and it falls off if doesn’t have something to adhere to. It definitely helps out with making a good liner but has down falls.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
I get it. In theory it sounds great. I am not a fan at all. I love beauty blenders. Stick to their sponges and leave this plastic guitar pick for someone else to wast their cash on. I would not recommend this at all
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
This had potential and I wanted to love it, but it’s awkward, and expensive, and just plain hard to use. I used it once. It took me 20 minutes to figure it out.m, it wasn’t worth it. Don’t waste your money.
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Has anyone had issue with the liner designer not sticking to your face?
Ashley B.
Tigard, OR
Is this worth the money? Or should I stick to using tape to help me with my wing?
Elizabeth M.
Carbondale, IL
Whats the difference between this and the beautyblender liner designer pro
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this great for beginners? And does it really work?
Shanti A.
Has anyone tried it? Does it really work?