BY BEAUTYBLENDER #66 in Makeup Sponges

A triple-edged eyeliner application tool in a compact with a magnifying mirror. Liner. designer by beautyblender® provides a straight edge that stays in place when gently pressed against the skin. This tool assists in achieving symmetrically lined eyes with three different sides designed help create different angles and liner shapes.

Buy on Sephora
Lorraine N.
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
I saw a funny meme that said liquid eyeliner can smell fear. It wasn't so funny to me because I strongly believe that it's true!! I am horrible with liquid eyeliner. All eyeliner, really. I was shopping online at a beauty store and wanted face cream. In order to get free shipping, I needed to add something else. I'd be losing money if I didn't, right?? When I saw the Beauty Blender liner.designer, it looked so simple, an answer to my prayers! Of course I tried it out as soon as my package arrived. The pink liner tool looks like arrived guitar pick and it has an extremely handy suction on the back of the plastic case. I currently have mine on my mirror and it is great since it helps avoid more clutter on my sink area! It was do easy to use and my winged-eye liner came out so good! I have a shaky hand by nature so I just took a deep breath and told myself that there was no way I could mess it up. Definitely and must-have if you're less than perfect at liquid eyeliner application!
Michele B.
Michele B.
I've been trying this in as many ways as I can for simple wings, nothing crazy fun or fancy. I found for me it used best with liquid liners, I've tried several different types of pencils (freshly sharp kohls, gels, regular and automatic) hoping to create a blended out soft wing they just didn't look good maybe I need more practice. I had no problems at all getting it to stick to my face, I just kinda wish it was more clear like the tape I'm replacing.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Eddyville, KY
I absolutely love the idea of this product, I just wish that it worked like it is supposed to. It tells you to run it in your hands to warm it up and then it will stick to your face. However, not matter how much you warm it up in your hands, it will just fall off. Personally, I think you would be better off just using the tape method
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I didn't have very good luck with this. I was unable to get it to stick to my face no matter what I did, and found it hard to get even wings on both sides since the kit only comes with one "template." I've had the best luck winging my liner free hand and cleaning it up with an angle brush and makeup remover.
Charm P.
Charm P.
I love BeautyBlender's Liner.Designer! I wish there were two, but it's okay, since there is a case with a mirror. It advertises that it sticks to your face, but it doesn't for me, I have to hold it down to my skin. This gives me the perfect winged liner, I highly recommend it.
Amy V.
Amy V.
I have only used this on a few occasions with liquid liner and all the times I used it, it didn't come out as perfect as I was hoping it would. I'd like to try it out with gel liner or maybe a pencil. Still optimistic about it!
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
One of my all time favorite beauty products. So worth the money too. Makes it so much easier for me to do my cat eyes and other eyeliner designs. Love thos lil inventions.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Sun City, AZ
The perfect tool to get a fierce winged eyeliner. So easy to use press it where you'd like to start you wing and trace with eyeliner comes out perfect every time
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
I recently tried this fir my cat eye look , and this makes it so easy and I absolutely love it . I was skeptical about buying this but totally worth the cost
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Huntington Park, CA
received as a gift, and they work pretty good, some even come with they're own soap to get them clean, i used it probably once a day. really easy to use.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Tigard, OR
Is this worth the money? Or should I stick to using tape to help me with my wing?
Karen G.
Karen G.
Clovis, NM
Has anyone had issue with the liner designer not sticking to your face?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Whats the difference between this and the beautyblender liner designer pro
Susan L.
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Is this great for beginners? And does it really work?
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
How can this possibly be $16.00???