beautyblender Instaclean Sponge and Brush Cleansing Spray

by beautyblender

What it is: A waterless cleaning spray that helps lift away surface stains so your beautyblenders and makeup brushes are always in prime condition, no matter where you are. What it does: No time for a full cleanse? No problem. Like a dry shampoo for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of beautyblender Instaclean Sponge and Brush Cleansing Spray!
Flemington, NJ
Loved this. I hate my shadows transferring and this is my daily grab to clean before going to my next color. It dries instantly and is worth the money. It does take a couple seconds more than I’d like to dry but I like it more than the Elf one I used to use and it’s similar to the makeupforever one.
Toronto
This product works so well! I've been using beauty blenders for so long and i could never find the right cleaner for them so I was using soap and water for awhile. Then I discovered this cleansing spray and it completely takes off anything on my beauty blender. I would say that it does run out quickly, maybe after 20 uses. It's also a good price and it has cute packaging. You need this in your life to get rid of all the bacteria and remnants of makeup.

Looking for your answer?