suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

20%

Really dislike the blue topaz beautyblender makeup sponge. It is a completely different texture than the original beauty blender and feels like a cheap sponge. It doesn’t spread or blend my makeup nicely and was really frustrating to work with as it soaks up all of my product when dampened as instructed. I actually had to go in with a different sponge because coverage was so blotchy and just looked awful. If you get a beauty blender stick with the original, or get a cheaper m:2u brand makeup sponge because they are phenomenal for the price.

Product reviewed: beautyblender Dripping in Diamonds Kit

I purchased the beautyblender Dripping in Diamonds Kit last Christmas. It comes with 2 beauty blender sponges (the Original pink one and one in Topaz blue) and 2 blender cleanser soaps (pink diamond gemstone cleanser, and Topaz Gemstone Cleanser). Much cheaper to by Beauty Blenders as a kit than individually as they are expensive.

Product reviewed: beautyblender Dripping in Diamonds Kit

I love this kit! The marketing is adorable, first of all. Secondly, I love the colors the beauty blenders come in. You still can expect the same even and flawless application you would request from a Beauty Blender product. The coordinating soaps lather well. I also have the protective BB carrying case which is much bigger then I expected. The kit was on sale so I also got it for a great deal.