MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealersbeautyblender
Beautyblender BOUNCE Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation

Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation

by beautyblender

A weightless, full-coverage foundation in 40 shades that easily blends for a flawless finish and a revolutionary bare-skin feel. The whipped liquid glides and bounces easily so it never looks cakey or fake- no matter how little or how much you layer on. Never chalky or lifeless, the velveteen matte finish has a multidimensional effect, like naturally gorgeous, healthy skin. The lightweight, buildable formula addresses not just tone but also skin texture so your complexion looks smooth and even. Skin looks picture perfect- IRL and on-screen for up to 24 hours. 90% of testers in a consumer study agreed that they would replace their current foundation with Bounce.

Developed with a first to market high-speed HyperWhip™ process, this silky smooth formula is whisked into a light as air texture for unparalleled blendability - no pro skills required. Infused with hyaluronic acid and antioxidant-rich white birch extract, your complexion is both perfected and protected. Form meets function in BOUNCE’s unique packaging, a special reservoir on the bottle allows anyone to apply and blend like a pro.

All of the good none of the bad. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, oils or sulfates.

Do you like the BeautyBlender long wear foundation? How is it on normal to dry skin? Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation
How is the coverage of this foundation? Is this good for dey skin?
opinions on the beauty blender bounce foundation? i haven’t tried it yet, but it’s just sitting in my makeup collection! i’m excited to try it
Start your review of Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation!
Emiliya M.
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Emiliya M.
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: BOUNCE 3.10
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION, It’s the perfect amount of coverage for my acne scars and the shade matches perfectly. It looks like my skin and smooth and not caked! PERFECT balance of natural and not cakey!Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation
Cristalle V.
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Cristalle V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BOUNCE 1.10
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation is a pretty thick consistency and medium to full coverage. If you have dry sensitive skin then I’d say skip this one because It does make your skin look chalky. I have seen it on oily to combination skin and it looks flawless so I’m a little jealous lol what do you guys think about this one?
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: BOUNCE 1.10
First looks like airbrushed skin with a gorgeous velvet finish, cover all my discoloration, redness and never make my skin dry or flaky. The lines looks smooth and pumpler I can stop looking on my face my skin looks so good I love it . And they have so many shades that give you the opportunity to find the perfect color for you . Affordable. Recommended it .
Jessica L.
San Diego, CA
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Jessica L.
I absolutely love this new foundation! I’ve been strictly committed to TooFaced Born this Way foundation ever since it was released. I received a free sample through Influenster and now I only reach for this foundation. My skin looks smooth and the color matches perfectly! Definitely hooked onto this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Viridiana M.
Review for: BOUNCE 3.25
Me encantó esta base y el tono me quedó perfecto tiene un acabado intermedio entre mate y glow, No márcame líneas de expresión y dura todo el día
OLGA Y.
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by OLGA Y.
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by OLGA Y.
I'm happy to be a part of #Beautyblender Bio Pure VoxBox! One of the products which I received in the box was BEAUTY BLENDER BOUNCE Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation. The package of the product is so unique! This foundation has a medium coverage with very natural matte finish. It's a weightless and buildable foundation. I tried different types of applications for this foundation. One of them works perfect for me and gives a flawless natural finish. I dampen the sponge in the water, I add a little bit a product to the sponge and apply quickly ,so it does not dry. I like my experience with this foundation. I will continue to use it! 😉🎉
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Alma M.
Waco, TX
Beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation uploaded by Alma M.
Review for: BOUNCE 2.50
I absolutely loved this foundation!!! I received it through a voxbox and I’m so glad that I did as I was currently looking for a foundation. It feels light weight and it has great coverage. It goes really well with the beautyblender concealer and setting powder. I ended up buying a second one on Sephora since they have a sale right now. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Received compli