BY BEAUTYBLENDER

A weightless, full-coverage foundation in 32 shades that easily blends for a flawless finish and a revolutionary bare-skin feel. The whipped liquid glides and bounces easily so it never looks cakey or fake- no matter how little or how much you layer on. Never chalky or lifeless, the velveteen matte finish has a multidimensional effect, like naturally gorgeous, healthy skin. The lightweight, buildable formula addresses not just tone but also skin texture so your complexion looks smooth and even. Skin looks picture perfect- IRL and on-screen for up to 24 hours. 90% of testers in a consumer study agreed that they would replace their current foundation with Bounce.

Developed with a first to market high-speed HyperWhip™ process, this silky smooth formula is whisked into a light as air texture for unparalleled blendability - no pro skills required. Infused with hyaluronic acid and antioxidant-rich white birch extract, your complexion is both perfected and protected. Form meets function in BOUNCE’s unique packaging, a special reservoir on the bottle allows anyone to apply and blend like a pro.

All of the good none of the bad. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, oils or sulfates.

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: BOUNCE 1.40, BOUNCE 2.10 more...
I’m still unsure how I feel about this foundation, but for now I’m giving it 4 stars.

I bought shades 1.4 and 2.1 that are described as Light and Light-Medium with neutral undertone. I have light skin, but in summer I wear Light-Medium tones (as a reference Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation in shade B40 is my summer color). They both looked very similar in the bottle, but I only tried 2.1 on my skin and it seems to be on the lighter side. I think it would match my skin in winter as well as it is lighter than my YSL foundation.

The foundation is on the thicker side (though not as thick as Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation). It applies easily and can be layered. It gives medium to full coverage and looks very natural on the skin. It lasts all day without a problem.

My only issue is that the foundation looks great once applied and after some time after setting it (when natural oils from the skin mix with it), but right after using the setting powder and a little afterwards it doesn’t look as beautiful. P.S. I have normal skin.

As for the bottle, it’s really nice. I love that it has a lock. I thought I’ll love the mixing tray as well, but I don’t care about it too much. Besides, once pumped out, the foundation gets around the dispenser and it’s impossible to clean it off (see photos), so I prefer pumping it straight on the sponge.
Amanda G.
Review for: BOUNCE 3.20 more...
Today I’m going to be reviewing the new beautyblender® BOUNCE™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation I received this product for free from @topboxcircle in exchange for my honest opinions. I received a small bottle of this foundation and cannot comment on the unique packaging or how effective it is for application. This foundation is formulated to smoothly glide over your skin without appearing cakey or emphasizing wrinkles and other skin imperfections. Additionally, this foundation is supposed to be a light but full-coverage foundation that can be layered to correct uneven skin tone or texture. Did I mention it has hyaluronic acid and white birch extract to protect and brighten skin? I was worried the 3.20 warm shade I picked would be too light but it actually matched my complexion very well. I tried applying this foundation with a sense foundation brush and a beauty blender and prefer the beauty blender because it looked a little streaky when applied with my brush. The foundation feels light as advertised and did a nice job covering up some red patches on my face however it looks even less noticeable if you layer more foundation in those areas. My skin looked brightened and flawless with his foundation. My complexion looked healthy and has a natural glow. I noticed it has a matte finish without feeling heavy, looking cakey, or making my skin oily. Also there are 32 shade blends available however there is a focus on medium skin tones. I didn’t find this foundation to last 24 hours but it lasted as long as my standard foundation would (6-7 hours). Overall, I’m very glad I had the chance to try this and recommend it for oily skinned individuals. This foundation retails for $40.00 which is steep but it works well. I rate it a 4.5/5.0. #beautyblenderbounce #beautyblender #beautyblenderfoundation #foundation #makeup #makeupjunkie #flawlessmakeup #makeuponpoint #beauty #kbeauty #asianbeauty #latinabeauty #latinablogger #producttester #productreview #makeupreview #newmakeup
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
was really rooting for this foundation. i bought 5 shades just to make sure i got the right color. so i tried 3.25, 3.3, 3.45, 3.50, & 3.55. so 3.55 ended up being the color closest to my shade but it still seemed off. ..i'm thinking maybe 3.6 or 3.65. well i won't bother getting those shades. I've been using this foundation for 8 days. ive been cleaning skin religiously, priming, the whole works. i live in south texas where its extremely humid & the weather is 100 degrees on an average day. talk about putting this foundation to the test! ..i'm oily especially in the tzone areas....well you guessed it, PATCHY!! i maybe had it on for 3 hrs max and saw it was gone on my nose and forehead. like my skin ate the foundation! that's not the worst part.... ive been breaking out like crazy since ive been using it. its very odd since I'm not that sensitive, but in order for me to notice, the breakouts are that bad. all over my forehead, cheeks, chin, they're everywhere! i thought if i switched up my cleaning regimen i there might be a chance it might not be the foundation at all. the one day i let my skin breathe without makeup, my skin seemed to be doing alright. once i used the foundation again, it was flareups all over again. sadly i'll have to be returning this product. i never post reviews but hope this helps a few ladies. honestly theres no point in wasting your money. definitely trying another foundation product.
Zoey N.
I really like this foundation despite all the drama about the shade range. I truly think the brand’s explanation about the Hispanic -Latino background medium skin tone thing is not convincing at all. Or... bullsh*t lol
All at aside, I am lucky enough cuz my light- medium skin tone is favored by this shade range, I am be able to try out the formular. I am in the shade 210 or 2.10. This foundation is full coverage, buildable. It leaves the skin with a beautiful finish an the undertone is perfect for my skin. It does wear a pretty good time. I am be able to wear this for around 10 hours without any touch-ups. It still looks decent on my face. Products go on top beautifully. I don’t really care much about the packaging tbh. Everyone is saying that it’s innovative. I agree but really don’t care for that. Product itself works very well. Me likey! Lol
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
Review for: BOUNCE 4.50, BOUNCE 3.60 more...
Honestly idk if there is anything to say about this than I’m disappointed like seriously 25 shades of beige for whites and 5 shades for blacks honestly I just feel this is kind of racist and colorist I mean it’s not that bad of a foundation I think it’s really good but the shade rage is very disappointed how can others enjoy this foundation if there are no shades for them and it’s sad that some people don’t care about this issue because they are white and found their shades and not being selfless and think about others this overall Is a no no for me sorry and you know what’s even sadder that when you think you finally found your shade it turns out it’s lighter honestly I wish I never wasted my money on this and they not even trying to fix it instead they don’t care about our opinions and just showing their 5 shades whatever I’ll just stay with my fenty beauty at least some people care about us smh....
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not that impressed. I bought the shade 2.4 at first but it was way too light so I exchanged it for 3.3 and it's a great match but the more I wear it the more I don't like it. The first two times I wore it It looked pretty good but I also added a drop of beauty oil but yesterday it looked a dry cakey mess without the oil so I think I'm going to return it. The tray is nice but it gets very messy the way the foundation disperses it gets stuck all around the dispenser an cakes up. I honestly wasn't even going to buy this until I seen they had olive undertones. Being Italian/Sicilian I am very olive toned and most olive toned foundations are just way off an can make you look sickly so I had to try this for the Olive undertones although it was a perfect match the formula is a fail in my opinion.
Nikki S.
Review for: BOUNCE 4.30 more...
In truth the spectrum of color sucks. There requires a better range of color! It is a dewy finish. It photographs well, even giving highlights in pictures. The coverage is full yet not heavy - almost an airbrushed finish. As the day progresses it tends to get somewhat oily. If you are fair in complexion then this will be a hit for you.
brenna f.
Cookeville
Review for: BOUNCE 2.30 more...
I really like this foundation, i got shade 2.3 which is veey unusual ive never been a medium shade im always classic ivory or warm nude, etc but 2.3 is perfect! The coverage is great its medium to full and i always do 2 layers to get full coverage. It does crease arpund m6 smile lines and the 3 lines i have on my forehead but i have NEVER found a foundation that didnt crease there, i always set my foundation with powder and it does it anyway. I think this is a great foundation and definitely recommend it. The packaging is so amazing amd innovative, some of the product does fall around the spout and if you wanted to avoid that happening you can squirt it directly onto your sponge.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
Review for: BOUNCE 1.30 more...
I have so many feelings about this.
My first is the shade range sucks!! I think it’s so silly when brand release a new face product-concealer/foundation and don’t have shades for the entire spectrum.
With that being said, I found this to be a bit on the pink side, that might be my fault because I wasn’t sure which shade to pick. I also oxidized about 2 shades on me. It does blend out nicely, it does give a good amount of coverage as well. I did notice it wearing off and getting a bit funky around my nose and on the apples of my cheeks. It isn’t terrible, but I won’t be repurchasing.
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
It is extremely light weight and full coverage without being cakey. The color I picked is perfect for my skin tone. I used shade 2.2. I’m absolutely in love with the formula. It is unique and I’m not sure any other formulas compare. It has lasted all day. Usually I begin cracking around my laugh lines, smile lines around my eyes, or tip of my nose. That didn’t happen today.
There were two things I wasn’t a fan of. First, it does seem to take awhile to dry. This wasn’t a huge deal, just called for a change in my routine. Normally, I apply my concealer directly after foundation. When I tried that this morning, the foundation lifted. Even when using a beauty blender in a bouncing motion and not swiping. However, after I reapplied it, I moved to eyebrows, before concealer, to give it time to try. That seemed to work. After a couple minutes of letting it dry, I went back and applied concealer. This time, there was no lifting. Second, I feel like my pores are gigantic. This could be because I used an illuminating primer and not one to decrease pore size like Pores No More. I’ll try it again tomorrow with a pores decreasing primer and post an update.
First impression: Personally, I’m a fan and will continue to use it every day!
Nathalie W.
St Petersburg, FL
why in the world would anyone support this foundation given the lack of variety in their shades? if it does not cater to all skin tones, count me out. i was so excited about this but since seeing the images of the shades, i am completely turned off. "50 shades of beige"
Fernanda L.
Windsor, ON
Have somebody tried it?? It really catch my attention but I haven't heard anything about it
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Where can I purchase this?
Shelby M.
buffalo
How do you guys feel about this product. Can it compete with more popular brands?
D M.
Is this full coverage foundation?