BeautyFaceFace Makeupbeautyblender
Bounce Liquid Whip Cream Blush

beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush

A hybrid cream-to-powder blush, with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, that delivers a buildable wash of color for cheeks and lips. Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Helps retain moisture and gives a smoother, refreshed appearance- Vitamin C: Protects and brightens the skin- Tourmaline: Helps energize the skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also cruelty-free.

Does this blush blend well, and what is the staying power?
Start your review of beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Dina A.
Union, MO
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Dina A.
The Bounce Blush by Beauty Blender is a soft creamy blush that is easy to build up and blend. The formula is easy to layer for added color. I received Cheeky pink to review and it gave me the perfect flush with just a bit of Shimmer. The easiest way to apply is with a Beauty Blender so there is just a gentle wash of color. The price for this blush is around $22 putting it in the same range of other cream blush products. I really like how this looks on the apples of my cheeks and would definitely recommend this blush!
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Ashley H.
I really enjoyed using the beauty blender Bounce blush. The color "Cheeky Pink" at first was a little dark for my pale complexion, but I used a little powder over top and problem solved. The color lasted all day no problem without fading. I gave it 4/5 stars however, because using a beauty blender to apply it took me a little while to get used to. After that, I ended up loving it! I would totally recommend this product to anyone who wants a great cream blush!
Denisa P.
Manchester, NH
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Denisa P.
Tried it for the first time today and love it. Its so easy to blend and looks amazing, there is really nothing bad I can say about it. Its pigmented and a little is enough. I would recommend it to everyone
Suzanne C.
Saugus, MA
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Suzanne C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Beautyblender in exchange for my honest review. #FebBeautyVoxBox This is my first cream Blush, I prefer powder, but I really love this!! It's so easy to apply, a little goes a long way and it lasts all day! This is a cream-to-powder Blush, so it has a beautiful, soft, powdery finish. This blush also has some great ingredients! It contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Tourmaline. Beautyblender BOUNCE Liquid Whip Cream Blush is Cruelty-Free, Vegan, Paraben-Free, and Sulfate-Free. I definitely recommend trying this blush! #BlushingforBB
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Rachel B.
I'm not in love with this blush but I also don't hate it. I did not find it to be long lasting or super pigmented but i did find it to be buildable. The blush is a nice rosey color which I don't typically use I lean towards more of an orange but it did work with my complexion. I would not reccomend this blush to people that have a darker complexion I think it would be to sheer. I do think this would look best on someone with a fairer complexion.
Alicen R.
Charlotte, NC
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Alicen R.
This is my first makeup product from Beauty Blender. I was excited to try this cream blush. First, the color is beautiful and pretty universal for most skin tones. Having a deeper complexion I am always cautious of how bright blush appears on my skin. This one feels light and and didn’t leave my face shiny. Because it’s lightly pigmented the brand states it’s buildable which I can agree with. I used about three applications to get the look I was going for. One bit of advice would be to apply a good setting spray or powder as this didn’t last all day. Overall, nice product and great packaging.
Emny S.
Sterling, VA
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Emny S.
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Emny S.
The best blush !!!!! It is a creamy texture that blends very well, it is not greasy or patchy. I love it.. I am definitely going to buy it and it should be in my makeup routine.
Tiffany L.
Milo, ME
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Tiffany L.
I usually stick to a powder blush but today it was nice to change it up. It is buildable, if you like a lot or a little this product was easy to work with. I don’t like a lot of blush so I just added one small dot on my cheekbone and blended it in. Blending it wasn’t easy for me, but I have dry skin so it is harder for me to blend liquid or cream blushes in.
Jessica N.
Antioch, CA
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Jessica N.
I just received this blush complimentary from Influencer. Upon opening the package I saw how beautiful this color is. It's such a soft pink with a little bit of sparkle. It goes beautifully with my skin tone. The packaging is very simple yet cute. With my finger it didn't seem to blend easily but will see when I test it out with a beauty blender.
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Keyline D.
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush uploaded by Keyline D.
This is the first time I have tried any of Beautyblender's cosmetics, and I was not disappointed!I am very pleasantly surprised by the formula!I applied this blush with a wet beautyblender as per the instructions and it looks amazing!It’s pigmented but very easy to blend- making it very user friendly!The color I sampled is Cheeky Pink and I think it works very well on my fair skin..The color looks great and you are able to get a very light wash or and intense punch if you desire! My favorite is just how natural it looks on the skin! Very beautiful. I see it also has hyaluronic acid and vitamin c in it, which is great, especially for my dry skin! Once it’s on the skin, it feels undetectable.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Debra H.
Winter Haven, FL
il y a 3 mois
Estephany O. il y a 3 mois
Yes very pigmented and nice to distribute
Debra H.
Winter Haven, FL
il y a 4 mois
beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Cream Blush Is this as good as I think it is?
kenzie K. il y a 4 mois
I LOVE it! I used it in this photo.. It’s really gentle, easy to put on & stays allllll day. It doesn’t cake, flake or have anything bad to be said about it. Totally worth it.