Beautyblender Blusher uploaded by Davetta S.Beautyblender Blusher uploaded by Zeb N A.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #37 in Makeup Sponges

A medium-sized applicator designed to deliver the right amount of blush product onto your cheeks. Beauty. blusher is the perfect sized applicator for streak-free, cream and powder blush application. Inspired by the beautyblender® original, this sponge makes applying blush effortless. The cool grey color of beauty. blusher allows you to distinguish color undertones for the perfect blushing effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

• Is it worth getting this medium size one or should I just stick t...2 Answers
Sarah G.
Katy
This blender is great but I don’t find it to be a necessity. I have used it and it does the job but I don’t ever reach for it. I find myself using my classic beauty blender for everything and I forget about it. If you’re the type that has to have a separate blender for everything then you would love this one and the micro blenders. Great products but to me it’s more a marketing gimmick than a staple in my beauty routine.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this after years of hearing about it and seeing videos on youtube. I found it on hsn.com and decided to purchase the blender. It is great quality but not as soft as my Real Technique blenders. It doesn't get as big as my Real Technique ones either. I would recommend this if you want something to help you easily apply your foundation & powders.
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
I love my beauty blenders and this one works just as great as my bigger one! I like it because it’s just small enough to get into the edge of my nose but also big enough to blend out under eye concealer. It’s not a necessity though but I do like it.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
I resisted buying this for a while because it seemed so expensive. I gave in and bought it-- wow!! It really enhances my foundation and my complexion looks amazing!! Such a simple addition to my routine but makes a huge difference!
Alicia B.
Pretty darn good. The color is blehhhhh. But the product itself is good. My holy grail is still the beauty blender pro but this is ok. I still have every color beauty blender out there just because of how fun they are to collect
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Kerry D.
These are good blenders. I do think they are completely overrated for what they are but they do work. They are hands down the softest sponges out there. Which can be both good and bad depending on your needs. Overall, with all the other brands coming out with their own sponges that are more reasonably priced I don't forsee myself replacing my beauty blender in 3 months or whatever they suggest.
Paula M.
McAllen, TX
I actually don't use it for blush but for my eye concealer instead. Fits perfect for that area not too small like the green ones actually meant for the concealers so it's easier to hold and maneuver.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA
The perfect size for applying and blending concealer under the eye! It's gives a more precise blend. Sometimes I feel like the original size is better all over the face instead of a concentrated area.
Selena Z.
This is the best beauty blender ever.  It blends everything out so smoothly. I have a very oily skin type so it really covers the oily spots. I think $20 is a little pricy but it’s worth it.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA
Is it worth getting this medium size one or should I just stick to the bigger ones?