Beautyblender Blusher uploaded by Zeb N A.Beautyblender Blusher uploaded by Davetta S.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #26 in Makeup Sponges

A medium-sized applicator designed to deliver the right amount of blush product onto your cheeks. Beauty. blusher is the perfect sized applicator for streak-free, cream and powder blush application. Inspired by the beautyblender® original, this sponge makes applying blush effortless. The cool grey color of beauty. blusher allows you to distinguish color undertones for the perfect blushing effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing.

• Is it worth getting this medium size one or should I just stick t...2 Answers
Sarah G.
Katy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blender is great but I don’t find it to be a necessity. I have used it and it does the job but I don’t ever reach for it. I find myself using my classic beauty blender for everything and I forget about it. If you’re the type that has to have a separate blender for everything then you would love this one and the micro blenders. Great products but to me it’s more a marketing gimmick than a staple in my beauty routine.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after years of hearing about it and seeing videos on youtube. I found it on hsn.com and decided to purchase the blender. It is great quality but not as soft as my Real Technique blenders. It doesn't get as big as my Real Technique ones either. I would recommend this if you want something to help you easily apply your foundation & powders.
Bita K.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like beauty blenders for heavier makeup. It’s a great tool to even out everything from your foundation to concealer and liquid blush and highlighter. It’s a pain having to get a new one every few months because it gets expensive, but it’s nice to have in your makeup bag.
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my beauty blenders and this one works just as great as my bigger one! I like it because it’s just small enough to get into the edge of my nose but also big enough to blend out under eye concealer. It’s not a necessity though but I do like it.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I resisted buying this for a while because it seemed so expensive. I gave in and bought it-- wow!! It really enhances my foundation and my complexion looks amazing!! Such a simple addition to my routine but makes a huge difference!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Kerry D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good blenders. I do think they are completely overrated for what they are but they do work. They are hands down the softest sponges out there. Which can be both good and bad depending on your needs. Overall, with all the other brands coming out with their own sponges that are more reasonably priced I don't forsee myself replacing my beauty blender in 3 months or whatever they suggest.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect size for foundation and concealer and has good flexibility the only reason I took one star a way was for price the pinky rose sponges are 1/3 the price and work just as well.
Selena Z.
This is the best beauty blender ever.  It blends everything out so smoothly. I have a very oily skin type so it really covers the oily spots. I think $20 is a little pricy but it’s worth it.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA
Is it worth getting this medium size one or should I just stick to the bigger ones?