BY BEAUTYBLENDER #40 in Makeup Sponges

Shaped to fit all contours of the face, the blotterazzi™ saves you from unused corners like traditional blotting papers. Made with the award-winning beautyblender material, these blotting sponges remain “thirsty” when they are dry, absorbing excess oil without disturbing makeup so that skin stays looking radiant. With the compact’s vented back and clear, hygienic separator, it ensures that the sponges keep their freshness.

• I always have issues with my skin getting oily throughout the day...8 Answers
  • What is one makeup item that you really want but wont spend the m...5 Answers
  • Does any use this for purposes other than blotting? Like applying...2 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about this product! So I have dry skin and I received one of this in my Sephora box and tried it out. I didn’t see the benefit in it I guess because I’m dry! I feel that if your not oily enough it’s a waste of money. I used it to clean my face around my nose/forehead area because when I wear my glasses makeup builds up in that area. But other then that is useless for me.
Ashley H.
Elkins Park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sounds like a great idea but really isn’t. I tend to get oily throughout the day and like to blot and wanted to try something different than blotting papers or powder but regret trying this. The included sponges don’t blot as well as the papers or powder and then you have to keep them in the case separated by a little piece of plastic that is easy to lose (which I did). I found myself washing them way more often than I needed to or even wash makeup brushes because they looked gross just sitting in the case. The entire thing is also larger than it seems when you are trying to carry in a purse. Sticking with blotting papers from now on.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this decently sized makeup blotter as a sample. I used it once and it does work for touch ups. I have pretty dry skin so I just don't really have any use for it. I would love it if I had super oily skin that needed to be mattified every now and them, but for dry skin it's pretty much useless. I am going to try to use it as a regular beauty blender and see how that goes!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I don't have to waste anymore money on blotting tissues. It was kinda expensive but my boyfriend got it for me after seeing me eye ball it again and again. It is nice and compact and fits in my purse easily.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not that great! Meh it really isn’t that good of a product to me. It doesn’t absorb oil like they say it does. And I don’t know what else to use it for. I’ve tried a couple times and it just hasn’t hit the mark for me.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Review for: Blotterazzi
I got this through a sampling box and I really wanted to like it. But it just wasn’t something I would use regularly. Getting as a sample was fine but I am glad I didn’t go out of my way to purchase it. If you use blotting papers regularly than maybe this would be for you.
Taniya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like this product. I like the beauty blender for applying my liquid foundation. But it doesn't really seems to work for me a replacement of paper blotter. Maybe I'm using it wrong but I just don't feel it reduce any shine on my face.
Casey B.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Blotterazzi
I can't leave home without this now! I always used to carry blotting papers in my purse for touch ups since I have oily skin. This works so much better at blotting any excess oil and it truly doesn't mess up your makeup. It's a nice bonus that it's more convenient and economical, too!
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t have much oil so this isn’t super useful to me. It does work well in the summer but washing this thing sucks. I ripped mine on the first wash. I do not recommend this. Napkins and blotting sheets Work just as well if not better.
Morgan F.
conway
Beauty Junkie Expert
Terrible. Makeup slides off face onto applicator. Uneven and messy. I wanted to give this a try because I figured the applicator would be easier to clean than my brushes or RT sponge but it was a waste of money.
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have issues with my skin getting oily throughout the day but don't want to add extra powder and make my face look cakey. Has anyone tried this product and does it work to take away oil and shine without removing makeup?
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why didn't they just call this the "Beautyblotter"??
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is one makeup item that you really want but wont spend the money on? Mine is the Beautyblender Blotterazzi
Does the blender work well underneath the eyes. I have bad creases and have not found a beauty aplicator that does "wonders" as everyone said. It would be great if this one would help with that.
Dayana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always struggle with oily skin, especially my tzone and I've always wondered if this actually works. Does anyone know if it does and if it's worth the money. It's a lot cuter than blotting sheets! lol