BY BEAUTYBLENDER #51 in Makeup Sponges

Shaped to fit all contours of the face, the blotterazzi™ saves you from unused corners like traditional blotting papers. Made with the award-winning beautyblender material, these blotting sponges remain “thirsty” when they are dry, absorbing excess oil without disturbing makeup so that skin stays looking radiant. With the compact’s vented back and clear, hygienic separator, it ensures that the sponges keep their freshness.

• Does any use this for purposes other than blotting? Like applying o...2 Answers
  • What is one makeup item that you really want but wont spend the mon...4 Answers
  • Do these work better than oil blotting papers?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jessa K.
Jessa K.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received blotterazzi as a sample from sephora after a pretty big cosmetic haul. I originally overlooked this product because I was so excited about everything else I'd just purchased, but I tossed it in my purse with my other "to-go" makeup products just incase. One day it was super humid at my work and I could feel my face needed some serious touching up, so I reached for the blotterazzi & was SO happy with the turnout. This product is amazing & so much better than the usual grease blotters! It removed the oil from my face without taking my makeup off/ smudging or otherwise ruining what I had on my face that day. I love it so much and will definitely be repurchasing!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a blotting sponge made from the same material as the Beauty Blender. Washable and reusable, this cushion blotter is designed to fit into facial contours and spaces that traditional blotting papers miss to remove shine and absorb oil without disturbing makeup. I have to admit, I was really intrigued when I pulled this out of my Play! by Sephora box, and was to test it out! The idea of a reusable blotting too is very intriguing, however I find that it isn't much different from using regular blotting papers, and with the price being so high ($20), it just doesn't seem worth it to me. I think I'll stick with my inexpensive blotting papers for oil control.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I am a huge BeautyBlender fan so when I opened up my Sephora play box I was ecstatic to receive this product, but that's where the excitement ended. I am not an oily person typically so I patiently waited until we went on vacation where I'm typically oiler after a week of sunscreen, sweat, and sun. I was not impressed at all. This was essentially like carrying around a flat sponge. It did not remove oils from my face. I tried using it and then followed it up with the classic tissue blotting sheets and the amount missed was unreal. As cute as it is the blotterazzi will probably not make it on my loves list anytime soon.
Dee R.
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Blotterazzi in my July Play box by Sephora and I honestly don't see the point in this product. I love the original beauty blender, I use it for everything. This is supposed to be for blotting excess oil on the go but why would you want to reuse something that eventually collects bacteria as well as the oil on your face. I understand it can be washed on regular basis but really once you toss this in your bag, how many of you can really say you will remember to thoroughly wash it every night. It definitely is a great concept but I'd rather use disposable blotting paper.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this (one sponge) in July's Play! by Sephora box, and I have to say I am not a fan of this. I tried using this to blot off oil like a normal blotting paper, and it just didn't work. I tested this by first using the Blotterazzi, and then afterwards using a regular Up & Up (Target brand) blotting paper and that took off so much oil that had been left on my skin. I don't think the full size for $20 is worth it at all. Please let me know if anyone found another way to use this. I don't want to throw it away, I'd love to find another use for this.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Sephora Play Box and being a gal with a really oily face, I was pretty excited. well it didn't do anything for my face, I tested it sans makeup followed up with regular blotting papers and I still needed 2 papers to blot my shine away. when I tested it with makeup it took some makeup off but that was about it, I still needed blotting papers. I do think it makes a nice replacement for those sponge applicatiors that come with a powder compact though even though it doesn't fit into my of my powder compacts.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Sephora Play Box back in July and I actually do like it! I personally have oily skin and love my BeautyBlender so I was excited to get this because it really does remove the oil especially during the hot summer months. I also love that it comes with a holder, it's reusable and I can wash it after so many uses and it's cost effective. The only thing is I don't think it's worth $20 but that's just my personal opinion. If it was half of the price I would be obsessed!
Topaz B.
Topaz B.
Hard to feel beautiful with beads of sweat running down your lovely face. And it's hard to look beautiful when you're yowling in pain from a mix of sunblock, sweat, and whatever else you had on your forehead drips into your eyes.
I love blotterazzi because if you use it correctly you'll blot off the sweat without removing your sunscreen, and what have you completely.
So my summer must have bag has an extra bottle of COTZ sunscreen for my face, ice water, AND blotterazzi.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin (gross I know). I love the concept of this beauty tool, & I was super excited to try this out. I figured maybe it would replace the blotting papers I typically use. Unfortunately, this doesn't compare to blotting papers. After using it, I was still left with dewy skin. My skin was no longer shiny, but it was on it's way to being shiny again & I needed a blotting paper after. Maybe it'll work better for people who don't have oily skin like I do.
Gisela O.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
These are amazing! I love how compact the packaging is. It makes it so easy to travel with, not heavy or bulky. It really does blot your skin amazingly well and does not mess up your makeup like blotting papers tend to do. But if you have a beauty blender already and you do not want to spend extra money, I would say to use your beauty blender to blot. It won't be very travel friendly as much as this is, but it will get the job done too!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI
I always have issues with my skin getting oily throughout the day but don't want to add extra powder and make my face look cakey. Has anyone tried this product and does it work to take away oil and shine without removing makeup?
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why didn't they just call this the "Beautyblotter"??
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is one makeup item that you really want but wont spend the money on? Mine is the Beautyblender Blotterazzi
Does the blender work well underneath the eyes. I have bad creases and have not found a beauty aplicator that does "wonders" as everyone said. It would be great if this one would help with that.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always struggle with oily skin, especially my tzone and I've always wondered if this actually works. Does anyone know if it does and if it's worth the money. It's a lot cuter than blotting sheets! lol