Beautyblender Bling Ring Kit uploaded by Chantel L.Beautyblender Bling Ring Kit uploaded by Dayane Batista R.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #62 in Makeup Sponges

A fabulous ring stand that beautifly displays and dries your beautyblender® while adding sparkle to your vanity. Look like the ultimate beauty princess with this sparkling ring to dry and display the included beautyblender. The beautyblender makeup applicator features a unique shape and exclusive material, ensuring impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set makes a great gift for every fancy, beauty-loving girl or beautyblender fan. This set contains: - Beautyblender original makeup sponge - Sparkling display ring Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• I must say this Beautyblender ring is a lot cuter than saving the...1 Answers
  • This is so cute where can I get it??? I really want this!!!!1 Answers
  • Why are there different shapes of beauty sponges? which shape is...1 Answers
Natalie-09 ..
This beauty blender is one of the best makeup tools I have ever used. It spreads the makeup thoroughly without leaving any blotchy spots on your face. However, the only downfall of the beauty blender is that once you rise it out, not all of the product that you used on the blender comes out in the wash.
Nannapat J.
The beauty blender gives me overall good coverage however I didn't think it was any better than it's normal counterpoint or any different for that matter. I'm not sure if the extra "bling" was worth the extra cost for the product but would be great to give as a gift!
Sabrina R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this. Amazing quality, great value. Words can't explain how awesome this. I've already bought it two times. I it a lot. Everytime I do make up I use these
joann f.
This product is amazing to blend out your makeup its really cute with some bling on it . I recommend this product for you to try ands what you think.
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Love the beauty blender in general it's a revolution in makeup! I use it every day for all my makeup looks. Leaves products looking flawless.
Yamaris M.
Belleville, NJ
Love this beauty blender. It is the perfect makeup applicator. It also comes with really cute rings to hold the blender up.
Laura G.
El Paso, TX
My HG, even if I use my RT brush I still go in with my BB. I keep one only for baking and one at work for touch-ups.
Keyle M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this because it hold your Beauty blender and it's not just laying around getting dirty plus it's really pretty
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
It's so cute how you can put your beauty blender in this pretty bling holder! It's a great present
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Not to mention that it's absolutely super cute! But not being able to use both sides is rough
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it blend well? Good on all kinds of concealer? Is it durable? Do it get clumped/messy? Can you clean this this with no problems? How long does it last?
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Setting your beauty blender on this "bling" ring, does it dry completely throughout the day?
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Why are there different shapes of beauty sponges? which shape is best for overall application
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
This is so cute where can I get it??? I really want this!!!!
Joan T.
I must say this Beautyblender ring is a lot cuter than saving the original container, but is it worth the buy? Does it dry your Beautyblender evenly when washed?