Beautyblender Bling Ring Kit uploaded by Jody S.Beautyblender Bling Ring Kit uploaded by Dayane Batista R.Beautyblender Bling Ring Kit uploaded by Chantel L.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #87 in Makeup Sponges

A fabulous ring stand that beautifly displays and dries your beautyblender® while adding sparkle to your vanity. Look like the ultimate beauty princess with this sparkling ring to dry and display the included beautyblender. The beautyblender makeup applicator features a unique shape and exclusive material, ensuring impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set makes a great gift for every fancy, beauty-loving girl or beautyblender fan. This set contains: - Beautyblender original makeup sponge - Sparkling display ring Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Handcrafted in the USA.

• I must say this Beautyblender ring is a lot cuter than sa...1 Answers
  • This is so cute where can I get it??? I really want this!!!!1 Answers
  • Why are there different shapes of beauty sponges? which ...1 Answers
Beautyblender Bling Ring Kit
  • "Love the beauty blender!!! Blends amazing. Finally something that I actually will use and not sit in my drawer " in 47 reviews
Manda G.
I used to use real techniques or drug store version beauty blenders. But then I️ ordered this kit from Sephora and fell in love. I’ve never used any other sponge since except beauty blender brand. They work amazinggggg and when you soak with water they expand soooo much and apply makeup beautifully. If you don’t own one you MUST buy one. I️ recommend buying the value packs because they are worth every penny.
Sharleen T.
I thought this was the best invention that beauty blender created and the most prettiest invention to cuz you always throw your beauty blender wherever it gets super Dusty or gets tossed somewhere and you can't find it this was a great place to store your beauty blender as well as to dry it
Stephanie E.
San Antonio
I love this set and I bought it because I love the idea of the beauty blender ring holder as I feel that it stays cleaner and it helps to dry faster. Ohh and of course it’s so cute and looks so good on my makeup counter.
Brenda S.
I received this as a Christmas present and i thought it was super cute because it came with a bling ring. Its like its throne for the bb. But it helps keep the bb clean and or dry before and after use.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this little set. This has always been my fav beauty blender. I am all about some bling so I think this is just too cute. Makes it easy to store your blender when you clean it. ❤️
Jenny B.
The OG BB is awesome. It does a great job of blending makeup. The ring holder is awesome too! But with excellent drugstore options, the B.B. isn’t worth it to me.
Natalie-09 ..
This beauty blender is one of the best makeup tools I have ever used. It spreads the makeup thoroughly without leaving any blotchy spots on your face. However, the only downfall of the beauty blender is that once you rise it out, not all of the product that you used on the blender comes out in the wash.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I do like it and it did blend okay but not as good as my morphe brushes do I feel its a bit too hard and the tip of it is hard to blend under the eye maybe if I was more flat at an angle it could work better
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I have the original beauty blender with out the ring but it looks so frikkin cute! I'm guessing you can get it right off influenster! I use my BB every day of my life! I will buy again and probably this one!
Chani H.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love my beauty blender it applies my foundation flawlessly and gives a really nice finish also great for baking my undereyes with however for the price you pay I wish it lasted longer I noticed that mine began crumbling within the first month but blends so nicely there are no comparisons in my opinion
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it blend well? Good on all kinds of concealer? Is it durable? Do it get clumped/messy? Can you clean this this with no problems? How long does it last?
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Setting your beauty blender on this "bling" ring, does it dry completely throughout the day?
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Why are there different shapes of beauty sponges? which shape is best for overall application
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
This is so cute where can I get it??? I really want this!!!!
Joan T.
I must say this Beautyblender ring is a lot cuter than saving the original container, but is it worth the buy? Does it dry your Beautyblender evenly when washed?