BY BEAUTYBLENDER

A collection of blenders, cleansers and a storage case for a complete all-in-one kit. It includes two shades of the best-selling beautyblender, in original and joy, along with two new scents for our mini blendercleanser solid® soaps and a blender defender to help keep sponges in prime condition. Like a scrumptious candy box, this gift dazzles with a variety of beautyblender essentials, perfect for your favorite beauty queen. Better yet, it doesn’t even require wrapping.

What we’re made of
Contents: beautyblender® original, beautyblender® joy, mini blendercleanser® solid® in juicy berry, mini blendercleanser® solid® in juicy apple and blender defender beautyblender® protective carrying case

beautyblender® Blender’s Delight Beauty Bundle

Start your review of beautyblender® Blender’s Delight Beauty Bundle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lindsay D.
Redmond , OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a perfect kit. I love the packaging so much that honestly don’t want to even open it. I have purchased many beauty blenders so I’m no stranger to its greatness. I just wish there was another case in the kit.
Wendy G.
Just purchased this and can’t wait to receive it. Awesome deal and super cute. I have tried many beauty sponges but the beauty blender is hands down the absolute best!
Aldercy N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me just say that I didn’t think I needed this but it makes a huge difference! The beauty blender sponge applies your makeup seamlessly like I was shook the first time I used it and it’s my all time favorite now for makeup application. This bundle comes with a beauty blender defender which is just a little rubber case like thing to put your beauty blender in so it won’t get ugly and be all over the place. It also comes with 2 beauty blenders and 2 cleansers which btw are the BEST to clean your beauty blender with. I have cleaned my blender with other products before actually using the cleanser and girl, it makes it easily CLEAN! Like brand new clean! So worth it
Laura M.
Fisherville, KY
I think this is such a great value! You get two beauty blenders that normally cost $20 each. Plus a travel case for it and two cleansers. The beauty blenders work amazing and make my foundation look flawless when I use them to apply foundation. They are also great for baking and blending out concealer!
Araceli R.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got this for Xmas and let me tell you I love it. They are perfect. I removed the spacing inside and now the box holds all my beauty blenders. The packaging was beautiful. I love beauty blender products especially in bundles like this because they are a little bit more adorable.
Michele S.
Milwaukie, OR
Love😍 this product so much. I use these everyday to apply my makeup. I would recommend that everyone uses this to apply your foundation, powder etc. Remember to keep it clean and wash it to extend the life of your beauty blender.
Courtney M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a great bundle and definitely worth the money! I think it’s a great idea to have the little beauty blender holder! It fits both blenders in there! It’s a great Christmas gift or a gift to yourself.
Alannah E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was the best beauty blender purchase ever. Let's start off with the fact that you get 2 soaps and 2 blenders. The soaps are what blew my mind though. The soap deep cleans brushes and blenders with ease! However, what really blew my mind was when I drained my sink. The soap make the product clump together. It made it seem like the soap really got deep down into your brushes and cleaned the crap right out of them. Plus, the scents are so nice!
Maddy S.
I'm a huge fan of beautyblender! I always purchase their kit online where you get 2 sponges and a cleanser for $52 CDN, but when I was shopping in store, I noticed they were selling this kit in stores.

This kit includes 2 beautyblender's in Original & Joy, 2 blendercleanser solid's in Juicy Berry and Juicy Apple, and 1 Blender Defender beautyblender Protective Case. I think this kit might actually be more worth it as you're getting an additional item aside from the sponges and cleansers. I love the protective case as it's perfect for placing your sponge in after use to dry, and to keep it safe while travelling. It is bit on the large side, but it's the perfect fit for it when it's wet and has expanded.

Not sure if I love the solid soaps over the liquid cleanser, but I believe it's more of a preference for each person.
Raven S.
Toronto , ON
I got this for Christmas and I love it! It comes with two beauty blenders, two solid cleaners, and a carrying case for the blenders, I absolutely love this, the colours of the beauty blenders are so nice! The solid cleaners clean them so well and they smell amazing, and the carrying case can fit two beauty blenders which is perfect and is silicone so it can fit anywhere! You get so much more than what your paying for!