BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A travel-friendly cleanser perfect for spot-cleaning beautyblenders and brushes, in a limited-edition chill color with a fun swirl design no two are alike. This cleanser removes excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes for a clean makeup application. It comes equipped with a textured, pink silicone pad to gently bounce beautyblender or swirl brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning action. Quick, easy, effective, and perfect for anyone on the go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This cleanser supports the integrity of beautyblender as it removes excess makeup residue for a clean makeup application, since it is formulated specifically for beautyblender's exclusive material. The blendercleanser formulas offer: - Protection against 99.7 percent of harmful germs-even if stains are left behind - Continuous protection from 99.9 percent of harmful germs up to 24 hours after washing even if stains are left behind

• Should I buy this or should I just use regular soap 😕??? 😕3 Answers
  • Can you use this on sensitive skin? Also where can I purchase th...1 Answers
  • How well does this clean the brushes?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Naömi H.
Omggg, i love this product. I got it as a Sephora reward, thus a sample. But the first time i tried it and cleans my brushes clean clean and smooth and soft. I’m in love with this product. I have tried like a zillion products but none of them cleaned my brush, the way that i want. I have also tried cleaning pads but nothing. But this product at first swipe it made my brush clear and soft. Will buy in future full size and recommend to everyone i know
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I bought this because I seen quite a few people bragging about this product. So far I have used it on my blenders (I no longer have legit beauty blenders, I need to get more) but it done good on some of them and others it got what needed to be done. Plus it smells pretty amazing. I will definitely need to try it on my actual makeup brushes. Maybe I wasn’t doing it right when I cleaned my blenders. I don’t know. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
So this is the same exact cleanser as the original one it’s just a nice swirly color. Still works wonders for getting stains out of beauty blenders and dries quick after using it so you can store it without making a mess everyone. I got a smaller version of it as a Sephora 100 points reward perfect for my travel bag just wish it came with a little case or something
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
cleanses my beauty blender so well gets off all the foundation and concealer and powder and leaves my beauty blender looking fresh and clean as if i just bought it! sometimes if i use alot of it it even makes the color of the sponge come off when i rinse it off, it doesnt look like it looking at the sponge so only use a little when lathering it all up!
Lexi C.
Salem, NH
This soap works incredibly well and lasts a good amount of time. It’s easy to use and you only need a small amount to clean your beauty blender or any of your makeup brushes. This producr may be a bit on the expensive side but I do recommend it! Washing your brushes is key to keeping your skin clear and this soap can definitely help with that.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is an amazing product to that I recently purchased from Sephora online. It is great for not only cleaning your beauty blenders but it’s also wonderful for your make up brushes a little bit of this goes a very long way make sure to rinse it thoroughly with warm Luke water and squeeze out any excess water once you’re done cleaning your tools
Catherine M.
I had not used a solid cleanser until I tried this one and it didn’t disappoint! I received it as a Sephora points gift. It cleaned dark foundation stains out of my makeup sponge. It also left my brushes feeling soft. It smells very fresh and clean. A little product went a long way. I would highly recommend!
Kassandra P.
Miramar, FL
I got this because I was tired of having foundation/concealer spots stick to my beauty blender (because I never clean them as often as I should) I know, I know.. but this left my beauty blender like new and with a lovely clean scent. It’s a bit pricey and it last a while. Will definitely buy again!
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
this is the best soap to clean the beauty blender hands down, it takes out the deepest product that gets in there. I just wish they sold it in a bug size so i can keep it in my bathroom , And it is pricey, I use jergens soap and it does the same job for a much much cheaper price.
Sham A.
Palos hills
Should I buy this or should I just use regular soap 😕??? 😕
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Silly question but how do you use this?
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
Is the solid one better or the liquid one?
Desree S.
Shreveport, LA
Where can I find This? I really need this
Olivia A.
Grimsby
Is this worth the money or not. Been wanting to get it for a while just not sure if it’s worth it or not x