Beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®

This cleanser supports the integrity of the blender as well as removes excessive residue and germs for clean makeup application. This cleanser removes excess product, dirt, and oil from blenders and brushes, for a clean makeup application. Equipped with a textured, pink silicone pad to gently bounce beautyblender or swirl brushes against the bumps to help the cleanser penetrate for deep cleaning action. Quick, easy, effective and perfect for anyone on the go!

Is this better than just using dish soap and olive oil?
are beauty blender cleaners worth it and what’s the best beauty blender to use?
Thinking about buying Beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®, does it actually work?
Start your review of Beautyblender® blendercleanser® solid®!
Product Highlights
“I use BeautyBlender solid to clean my makeup brushes and it works great! Prior to trying Solid, I was using a brush shampoo and Solid was by far better. It cleans the brushes well and leaves no residue. The little pink mat bumps help to work all the makeup out of the brushes. One container lasts me over a year of regular cleanings, so I an justify the cost. I hope they never stop making it! ” in 342 reviews
“Love the solid cleanser a lot better then the liquid one. I love it because it's removes all traces of makeup even water proof makeup stuck on brushes but leaves the brushes super soft still ” in 179 reviews
Montreal
I like this beauty blender cleanser, but I feel like using a makeup remover cleanser works the same way. I would still give this product a try because it was worth it, and lasts a long time depending on how often you wash your beauty blender.
This was the first solid brush, sponge cleanser I bought which was years ago. I did not like it as much as I like the Pro version. This formula felt like it took forever to get my sponge and brushes thoroughly clean. I won't be buying this again, It is too expensive, and the pro version is much better in terms of size and value.
This tool cleanser is incredible. I used it on my yellow beauty blender and it made it look brand new. No other soap I have used on my tools has been able to get them completely clean. It also lasts a while. This soap is 100% worth the money!
Keene, TX
Great product cleans my makeup brushes very easily.harder to use on your sponges.i wet mine rub them on the solid cleanser and then massage.i try to clean my brushes and sponges weekly.smells good keeps my brushes in good shape.very satisfied
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
My beauty blenders seem to not get as clean when I use the solid cleanser. It works okay but I don’t think it cleans as well. I have to work harder to clean my beauty blenders. I wouldn’t recommend it but if it’s your only choice, go for it.
Garland, TX
This is a solid cleanser for brushes. Works really well but it’s pretty pricey. Japonesque sells a similar product that’s a lot cheaper. I only use this will regular brushes but not my actual beauty blender
Arlington, MA
I use this for my makeup sponges and my brushes! It’s a little more pricey than what I’d usually use, but it’s certainly worth it. It thoroughly cleans my brushes and leaves the bristles hydrated by itself.
My brushes are deeply cleaned with no residue at all after using this. The solid is not my favorite as I feel that a lot of the wet product goes to waste when it drips beneath the tray inside the packaging.
Benton, AR
This will of course clean your makeup tools. However, baby soap, dish soap etc. will clean it for MUCH cheaper and you can add some isopropyl alcohol to kill off bacteria. No need to dish out so much money.
I love this so much! It makes cleaning my beautyblender and other tools so easy. The formula effectively removes traces of makeup including foundation, blush and bronzer. The component makes it so easy and quick! Always have these on hand.

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
NEW YORK, NY
21 days ago
Kat J. • 18 days ago
It works amazingly,... I even use it for my makeup brushes in addition to my beautyblender. It gets all of the makeup out so easily and the bar lasts foreverrrr!!!
East Aurora, NY
2 months ago
jennifer M. • 2 months ago
I just purchased the kit yesterday with the solid and the liquid so I’m gonna test it out today and find out.