BY BEAUTYBLENDER #16 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Buy beautyblender cleansers - BlenderCleanser 150ml/5oz. How-to-Use: Step 1: Wash your hands to remove bacteria and dirt. Step 2: Remove any makeup. Step 3: Splash your face with luke warm water. Step 4: Lather a small amount of cleanser between your hands. Step 5: Cleanse from the neck up to the hairline in a circular motion. Step 6: Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

• I've been looking for a new face wash I currently use X-out yes i...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to buy it..Is it true it has a bad smell??4 Answers
Beautyblender Blendercleanser
  • "I love this beauty blender cleaner. I've used the solid and this one, but I think I like this liquid one just a little more. It makes cleaning my beauty blender less of a hassle " in 18 reviews
  • "I love that it's a liquid and I just dip my sponge into the water then add soap and wash it off quickly. I see this more fast for me to wash my sponges fast" in 16 reviews
Shasha S.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Love this product! First of all, I believe that you can not compare the beauty blender products to any other sponge on the market because it is amazing. I have tried both the solid and liquid cleanser. For a long time, you couldn't find the liquid but I prefer it very much over the solid. It gets your beauty blender looking brand new and I feel like im using a clean product when I apply my make up. I recently got a large bottle for cheap on clearance and I love it.
Emma N.
Does a great job at cleansing both sponges and brushes without making them dry or brittle, but the packaging is just so messy. The soap gets everywhere if you aren’t careful. Overall a tad expensive when other cleansers do the same for much cheaper.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I got this on sale at Sephora just to clean my beauty blenders bc regular make up cleaners we’re not doing the job. I was very pleasantly surprised that it actually worked because I did think that make up cleaners could do just as good of a job but I was totally wrong!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I really like this product because it helps my beauty blender. It takes all the foundation, powder, contour, and al the bacteria from it. I used it Avery 2 weeks. I’m satisfied with the product. So nice.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It’s a little bit messier than the solid beauty blender cleaner, but it still does a great job cleaning my beauty blenders. I also use it on my other sponges. It makes all my sponges look brand new. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Tasnim S.
GAINESVILLE, FL
This is a great cleanser, this works very well and gets the tough stains out of sponges and brushes. Only con is that it can become expensive to keep purchasing especially if you have a lot of brushes. If you have the money to splurge I would recommend it.
Aline R.
06820
This sponge cleanser the beauty blender brand is the best! This cleanser is so good for Beaty blenders that when you wash your Beaty blender it seems like it’s brand new! I totally recommend you buy this and use it for your beauty blender!
Alyssa S.
Pennsylvania
I personally was not to impressed with this cleaner. My sponge before and after did not look too different. I have a combination of dry and oily skin, and I recieved the cleaner in a birchbox package. I would not recommend buying this.
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
The best beauty blenders cleaner . I can see all my make up came off .. it look pretty disgusting using a lot of make up but thanked god I found this last 6 months.. I will told you that I love it so much and wanted my friends to try.
Michelle M.
I've been wanting to buy it..Is it true it has a bad smell??
Natalie C.
Somerville, AL
I've been looking for a new face wash I currently use X-out yes it works great but want to get deep to my pores lol I need something new! I was wondering if this product or any of the products on here are worth it because I'm desperate for a new face wash!