BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A sponge and brush cleanser that's free of dyes and skin irritants. This cleanser supports the integrity of the beautyblender® as it removes excess residue and germs for a clean makeup application. The cleanser's soothing soy-based, low-suds formula breaks down rapidly making it earth-friendly, while the light lavender scent makes it fun to use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is handcrafted in the USA.

Buy on Sephora
F W.
F W.
Rosendale, NY
Honestly, this product works very well and I bought it at the same time as my beauty blender just because I felt like I should purchase the "matching set" if you will. The product does exactly what you would expect and desire for it to do. My beauty blender looks spotless after one wash with this soap and you truly don't need much soap to scrub the blender. I have the "pure" beauty blender so the white surface stains easily with my makeup but this soap managed to remove absolutely every stain. However, the soap doesn't have a nice lather and I felt that I impulsively used more soap than I needed to just to get a nice lather going. I rated this three stars mostly because of my own trial and error. I am a huge fan of Dr. Brooner's Castile liquid soaps, and my extremely large and cheap bottle of peppermint soap managed to give me results that were equivalent to this beauty blender cleanser with half the amount of soap and a fraction of the cost. The cost of this alone in relation to the size is just not worth it when there are cheaper, better-smelling products out there that will do the job just as well.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
This cleanser works really well but I wouldn't say it's necessarily worth the price. After I ran out of my first bottle, I tried dish soap and hot water - it worked just as well if not better! That being said, the product definitely does what it's designed to do, so I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to use an actual cleanser rather than a household product.
Craig M.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
This cleanser is great for cleaning my beauty blender since it gets the stains out and keeps it from smelling bad, it really gives it the "brand new" look to it when I use it for my beauty blender, I wouldn't recommend for like a concealer brush but it works well with others!
albanys j.
albanys j.

leave your perfectly clean sponges . if you let soak 6 hours with enough product diluted in water comes out the latest makeup that is saved in the heart of the sponge, it is luxurym
It is a bit expensive to be cleaner but is excellent. 100% recommended
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This is by far the best cleanser for the beauty blender. I know people say you can use baby shampoo but if you really hate makeup stains this is the stuff to get. Along those same lines, good for getting makeup stains out of delicate fabrics
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Savona, NY
I cannot believe how well this cleans my beautyblender. It does so without using a ton of cleanser, does not over-clean or dry out. It smells nice. I just freaking love this stuff, don't use anything else on your blender. Or any sponge!
Renal s.
Renal s.
It cleans my beauty blender as if it is a brand new one... it removes all the dirt and makeup clogged in the sponge. I wash my beauty blenders once in a week. I bought it from sephora. I would definitely repurchase it often.
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC
My beauty blender was absolutely filthy and when I got this for my birthday it immediately changed how I cleaned my sponges and brushes. I use it about once every 2 weeks depends on how dirty they get
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
Essential if you don't want to drop $20 a week on a new sponge. The cleanser keeps your sponge clean and stops it from falling apart (normal soap will tear it up... Trust me)
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Works like a charm. I can use soap all day on my beauty blender. And it does not clean at all. When I use this? It comes off like MAGIC. Love the stuff. 5 stars for sure.
member-a3786a18b
member-a3786a18b
How well does it clean and smell?
Abbey D.
Abbey D.
I love the solid beauty blender cleanser, but haven't tried this. Has anyone uses both, and if so what are your thoughts of this one?