BY BEAUTYBLENDER #18 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A sponge and brush cleanser that's free of dyes and skin irritants. This cleanser supports the integrity of the beautyblender® as it removes excess residue and germs for a clean makeup application. The cleanser's soothing soy-based, low-suds formula breaks down rapidly making it earth-friendly, while the light lavender scent makes it fun to use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is handcrafted in the USA.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Great for cleaning the beauty blender specially the liquid one I have combination skin" in 16 reviews
  • "This is my all time favourite brush cleaners not only do i use this to clean my beauty blender i love using it on my makeup brushes as well it works better than the solid cleanser and you get far more product which i love and it doesn't smell chemically or overly perfumed it is amazing" in 15 reviews
Shasha S.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I got 2 deluxe samples of this product and I absolutely love it! I use it to clean my Beauty Blenders and it really takes off all the makeup. I love it because it is gentle and you do not need a lot of this product to get it to lather. I have used other cleansers that I needed a lot of product for my little blender but for this, I don't :) It is great and I know the bottle will last me a long time. I am going to purchase a full size when I run out of it! I love how all the beauty blender products are vegan/cruelty free! :) I will definitely recommend this cleanser if you want to take care of your Beauty Blender!!
Jamie M.
Did anyone else burn through this product really fast? For $36 I guess I just expected more. A lot more. I mean, it works fine, but I wouldn’t say it performs any better than any other cleanser on the market, and I don’t think it helped preserve my beauty blenders any more than cheaper options I’ve used in the past, either. The solid brush bar is amazing, and I always roll my BB’s around in it first before liquid cleanser, but let’s just call a spade a spade here folks. It’s a super spendy liquid cleanser that cost more because it’s brand name. Issa gimmick y’all... save your money!
Maddie F.
So I actually haven’t yet used normal means to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. Why? Because I found a better more effective method that doesn’t get rid of tons of expensive product. I just use 1 cup hot water, 2 TBSP of Vinegar and 2 TBSP of dish soap. Mix it all around, rinse your brushes, put them in the mixture for at least 20 min. Since I have so many I leave them in for an hour, and voila, rinse them out with warm water and you’re good to go. Just let them air dry.
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
This stuff actually works extremely well I use to just use dish soap or like a regular bar of soap but this stuff made cleaning my beauty blender so easy and and didn’t take forever to get all the soap out like with dish soap. Also rinses our completely so there’s no scent on my Beaty blender and brushes after only thing is that this stuff is kind of pricey but worth it if you hate cleaning your brushes
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Other than Cinema Secrets this is my second favorite brush cleaning for a deep clean! The beauty blender solid is good for a quick clean, but the liquid is perfect for the deep clean. I dry everything flat on a microfiber towel that I reserve specifically for brush and sponge drying.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great cleanser, although a tad bit pricey, I purchased during a sale & at a trade show. It has lasted me about 2.5 months during wedding season. It’s great for a deep clean for both synthetic and natural brushes. If it was in my budget, I’d continuously buy.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I use this to clean my Beauty Blenders as well as the rest of my makeup brushes. I️t works really well removing both cream and powder products from the brushes, and I️t doesn’t strip moisture or damage my natural hair brushes. Both synthetic and natural brushes come out clean and super soft! I have purchased the solid version and love I️t too, but I prefer to use the liquid on a silicone brush cleaning mat. I purchased the jumbo bottle last time, and would probably buy this by the gallon if they sold I️t that way!
Mica T.
San Bruno, CA
It really does its job when deep cleaning my beauty blender. It’s on the pricey side and I purchased it at Sephora. If you clean your B.B. on a daily basis this might not be the product to purchase but if you don’t mind the price then go for it!
Ashley B.
Marrero, LA
I love this product because it cleans your beauty blender to perfection and it smells very good! I would have given five stars but the price point is extremely high for most consumers unless they are in the make up industry and need something of this high-quality often
Rehab R.
Wish to try it .. How much ?
member-a3786a18b
How well does it clean and smell?
Abbey D.
I love the solid beauty blender cleanser, but haven't tried this. Has anyone uses both, and if so what are your thoughts of this one?