BY BEAUTYBLENDER #23 in Makeup Sponges

A detachable heart case with two beautyblenders® so you can share your favorite beauty secret with your best friend. Two award-winning beautyblenders in a heart-shaped case that detaches into two individual, travel-friendly carrying cases for you and a friend. Beautyblender® is the first ergonomically designed, non-disposable sponge applicator that allows you to apply your makeup flawlessly. This set contains: - 2 x Beautyblender® -Heart Case This product is made from latex-free, hypoallergenic foam. It is from the company of the five-time Allure Best of Beauty Winning Tool.

• Is this worth to buy?2 Answers
  • I've heard so many mixed reviews about the beauty blender. my con...1 Answers
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I've started using beauty blenders in the past year, and have used a few brands. The original beauty blender is by far the BEST. There are others here that are highly rated as well, and I've tried them, and threw them directly in the trash after two uses, because they are crap. Literally nothing has the texture and capability as the original beauty blender. Also, I like these because it's a good deal for these 2, as opposed to just buying one.
Alex B.
Warner Robins, GA
I like beauty blenders. It’s nice that they’re offering them in different sizes now. They’re easy to clean. They last long if you clean them regularly. The only down side is that sometimes my finger nails put little cuts in them.
LaLyna B.
Lowell, MA
There’s a lot of different blenders out there but beauty blender is the one that has the right bounce and softness compared to the competition. Others can do about the same for half the price. It blends beautifully. my only issue is it’s a bit expensive so once you buy one you just take care of it. It’s a must hVe for the makeup enthusiast
Ash S.
I think the beauty blender is the original beauty sponge and will always have a lot of hype. I don’t know that it’s worth the price because there are so many other brands out there with comparable products, but I do think the beauty blender has the best product of the make up sponges.
Jennifer S.
Plymouth, IN
This product makes makeup super easy to apply and makes your makeup turn out looking flawless. The sponge doesn’t collect a lot of makeup it’s going directly on to your skin . It makes a nice clean finish :)
Catherine P.
classic, have purchased twice, and for me they last a long time before they look too gross to continue to use, i get it from sephora, and i use it really damp works well for cream or liquid products and to buff in setting spray when you spray too much
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
I got this originally because I thought the case was cute. I am not sure if you can find this set anymore. I'm a newbie to beautyblenders. I normally have used powder products and brushes. This is easy to use and helps even out my foundation.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I love these people lose even though they're really super expensive they're really worth it and then we can make them come out so fall asleep I just really pricey $20 for one blender is a lot but it's okay and plus you get two for one
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Who doesn’t love 💕 beauty blenders!!!? It’s a great tool to have in your makeup bag, your vanity and your car (just in case you forgot one for touch ups 🙊 They blend your makeup so well, leaned your fave flawless!
Victoria L.
Maxie , VA
Beauty blender is the best foundation sponge I’ve ever purchased. Nothing compares to it in my opinion. I use it daily it’s for sure a holy grail for me. Have and will repurchase and also recommend to others
Is this worth to buy?
Nichole L.
Brockton, MA
I've heard so many mixed reviews about the beauty blender. my concern with foundation and concealer is it always tends to look dry and flaky. does the beauty blender prevent this?