BY BEAUTYBLENDER #54 in Makeup Sponges

An exclusive set with two coveted brands that come together for the ultimate co-branded essentials: a beautyblender® air. port® pro bag, a mini solid cleanser, an original beautyblender, and Benefit's brightening face primer and liquid highlighter. This co-branded collaboration features ultimate beauty musts from both Benefit and beautyblender. With Benefit's "that gal" brightening face primer and "girl meets pearl" liquid highlighter, they're the perfect pairings with beautyblender's original sponge applicator and its mini blendercleanser solid. Then store it all in the air. port pro bag and take it on-the-go. This set contains: - Original beautyblender sponge applicator - Mini beautyblender blendercleanser solid sponge applicator cleaner - 0.25 oz Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer - 0.25 oz Benefit "girl meets pearl" liquid highlighter - The air. port pro bag

• Is this a good product just want to know 2 Answers
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blender blends so well when putting my foundation I love I love this blender so much its crazy I've tried other blenders bit they didn't compare to this blender
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value for the airport. You get an incredible beauty blender, that gal primer which is very illuminating as well as the liquid highlighter. Didn't love the highlighter because I don't use liquid formulas. However the airport meaning the black bag is your best keep from the set. It holds two beauty blenders and prevents them from getting mold. If you've ever lost a beauty blender to mold you know that's an expensive loss.
Arissa J.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love the way it blends my liquid foundation! It also helps when covering up blemishes, it really uses the perfect amount of pressure to maximize the ability of my cover up to actually "cover up." I would definitely buy it again! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because you have to get it wet every time, and it takes a minute under running water to soak up enough to work well. Works great though!
Mariah A.
Tucson, AZ
An amazing tool for a flawless foundation. It is on the pricey side, and I am always looking for a good dupe.
This is the top of the list, however. The original is usually the best, right?
I always hope to grab it again at the store, but the price always turns me away.
Maliah G.
Dacono, CO
I really love The beauty blender that comes in this kit. I think it is worth the price. I use product every day. I have used other beauty blenders, but they are very bad. I think i I have used other beauty blenders, but they are very bad. They just get very gross .
Cindy T.
New York (Currently)
I LOVE MY BEAUTY BLENDER. I had never given in to the Beauty Blender hype, thinking my make up brushes worked just as well. Then I bought my first Beauty Blender. Everything changed. I stopped using three different brushes and used my Beauty Blender instead. My make up went on my seamlessly and flawless.
Rebecca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the beauty blender its great to blend my makeup with. I have dry skin and it doesn't move around my makeup. I use the sponge damp and use it every time i do my makeup. I bought it at Sephora. I would buy it again after my beauty blender is done.
mary c.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love beauty blenders.espically this amazing kit.i bought the kit at sephora where it was by the check out line. i love that for the price you dont just get a beauty blender! i have oily skin and a olive skin tone. i would recommend this kit to all my lady friends!
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Is this a good product just want to know