BY BEAUTYBLENDER

An edgeless, high-definition cosmetic sponge in an exclusive teal shade for flawless application. Inspired by the cool ocean color, this makeup master is now available in a new hypnotically serene shade. The same exclusive beautyblender material you know and love provides an even application of your favorite foundation. You'll want to start every morning with a little blend and chill in your makeup routine. beautyblender has chosen to use non-toxic, water-soluble dyes. For this reason, your beautyblender may shed dye for the first couple of washes similar to a pair of blue jeans. Once you squeeze the water out of the beautyblender, the excess dye is removed as well. The dye does not transfer to the skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The color of this is absolutely beautiful!!! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I only rated this 3 stars because you can get the same target brand beauty blender for a quarter of the price that works just as well. I actually prefer my target one better. I feel the brand name beauty Blender is harder feeling when using it one my face. While the target one is a lot softer.
Destinee M.
Owensville
Love the color of this sponge! Perfect for applying makeup flawlessly! For a sponge, it is a little pricey. My T-zone area tends to be a little more oily. The outer edge of my face likes to get a little dry! I would recommend this to anyone if you have the extra $20 to spend.
Courtney H.
Bowie, MD
My newest purchase! Honestly, just like the bubble, this gives me the best most even coverage for my foundations, concealers, piercers, etc. it blends out my make up very well and it also helps me do pretty much everything to my face.
Marjorie H.
It definitely applies everything smoothly and natural looking. I use it almost every time I do a full face look. Sephora always has these and they’re better than the other brands. I would recommend this to friends for sure.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes, it is pricey but so worth it! It saves me a ton of makeup by only needing a tiny bit and it blends in perfectly. With brushes, I tend to get splotchy with my makeup but definitely not with beauty blender!
Melinda H.
If you’ve never tried these you must be crazy these little sponges work wonders and leave your makeup looking seem less I don’t go a day without using mine😌 I would recommend this to anyone who hasn’t tired it
Azizi J.
Atlanta, Ga
When I use a sponge to apply my foundation this would be the first sponge that I grab. I use the flatter side to blend in my foundation and I use the pointier side to apply my concealer and to set it.
Sydney S.
The beauty blender brand is great. It’s not my most favorite because it soaks all the product into it quickly. But it does stay soft unlike the others. It’s easy to use and apply makeup with. Love it.
Janet R.
I absolutely love the original beauty blender. It works amazingly and leaves a flawless finish. Anyone that is willing to spend the extra buck I definitely recommend the beauty blender brand.