BY BEAUTYBLENDER #79 in Makeup Sponges

An edgeless, high-definition cosmetic sponge in an exclusive teal shade for flawless application. Inspired by the cool ocean color, this makeup master is now available in a new hypnotically serene shade. The same exclusive beautyblender material you know and love provides an even application of your favorite foundation. You'll want to start every morning with a little blend and chill in your makeup routine. beautyblender has chosen to use non-toxic, water-soluble dyes. For this reason, your beautyblender may shed dye for the first couple of washes similar to a pair of blue jeans. Once you squeeze the water out of the beautyblender, the excess dye is removed as well. The dye does not transfer to the skin. see more...

beautyblender beautyblender(R) chill
  • "My first and favorite Beaty blender. Worth the small investment, as it not only looks amazing, it also makes your fou stretch." in 30 reviews
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
The Beauty Blender is my holy grail foundation tool. I no longer use a brush to apply foundation because this works so much better. I have tried other “similar” products but none compare to the Beauty Blender quality. I love how even this apples products. I also use this to dip into setting powder and bake my under eyes. I do not hesitate to recommend this product. Although it’s pricey they last a long time and can be cleaned and reused over and over again
Mariah M.
I am a beauty blender snob it is the only beauty sponge I’ll use. I have tried so many others and even though they work well... I always go straight back to my beauty blender. I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It makes you look airbrushed and flawless! The color of this is absolutely beautiful!!! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Love this adorable beauty blender! They are awesome at blending out my foundation perfectly. They are pricey ($20) but I’m willing to pay that since no other brand of beauty blender is as good as the original. You pay for high quality. I definitely would recommend investing in a beauty blender no matter how into make up you are
Rebecca J.
Kent, OH
Absolutely love this beauty blender! Helps my foundation go on so smoothly. It’s perfect! My only complaint is how difficult it can be to clean, and even when I do clean it, it never returns back to it’s beautiful bright original color! 5/5 stars will absolutely purchase again!
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
I personally have never used a legit BeautyBlender sponge until this one and honestly for $20 I’m not impressed. I feel as though the $5 Real Techniques sponges work just as good, if not better. Maybe this specific one works differently than the original. I feel like I wasted $20 :/
Destinee M.
Owensville, IN
Love the color of this sponge! Perfect for applying makeup flawlessly! For a sponge, it is a little pricey. My T-zone area tends to be a little more oily. The outer edge of my face likes to get a little dry! I would recommend this to anyone if you have the extra $20 to spend.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
Holy grail makeup tool and I am on my 6th one. I haven’t found any comparison and would take this with me if I knew I’d be stranded on an island. Easy to use. I switched from applying foundation with this instead of a brush and I haven’t looked back since!
Gina L.
This works just as well as the original beauty blender! I prefer this over using a foundation brush because it gives me a more flawless and airbrushed look. I’ve already gone through a handful of beauty blenders l!
Melinda H.
If you’ve never tried these you must be crazy these little sponges work wonders and leave your makeup looking seem less I don’t go a day without using mine😌 I would recommend this to anyone who hasn’t tired it
Brittney S.
Oak Lawn
I love the color of this blender: as usual. I needed a new blender after 3 months and this caught my eye. I love the shape of the blender because it fits my eye perfectly. I don’t use the blender wet, I only use it dry. I love this forever