BY BEAUTYBLENDER #27 in Makeup Sponges

A festive duo of bestselling beautyblenders® for the holidays. This kit features on original beautyblender and one mini blendercleanser® solid® for a that makes it perfect as a stocking stuffer. Use the original beautyblender to flawlessly apply foundation, powder, bb cream, cc cream, and more. The mini blendercleanser solid lets you keep your beautyblender squeaky clean while on-the-go. The beautyblender's exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Mini blendercleanser solid All beautyblenders are free of latex and fragrance. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. see more...

Jennifer B.
I bought my beauty blender a year ago after refusing to buy one because I was convinced it couldn't be better than my favorite brush. Regret. For most of my staple foundations, applying them with a beauty blender gives such a flawless even finish. It does take longer than a brush, but it's worth it! And they're sturdy. I had a hard time parting with $20 for one but it's been a year and it's still going strong. The solid cleanser is good, although when I ran out I just went back to my ride or die solid cleanser, which is a LOT cheaper and works just as well, so it's nothing special, but I have yet to find a sponge as good.
MariaTeresa T.
South Gate, CA
Okay I love this product like 100 percent hands down. I love the cleaner and spine everything. I have so many beautyblenders I'm just obsess and I love the packaging as well, so convienient. Aslo inexpensive gifts that everyone loves and enjoys no matter how little they know about makeup. Durable and easy to clean. I highly recommend. Give it a try.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the beauty blender for my under eye concealer. Does a great job of blending and covering dark circles. One downfall is the pink color stains. I'd really like a black one. They are also a little pricey for a sponge. I haven't tried any other brands yet, so I'm curious if the knock off brands are just as good.
Jenny J.
que decir si es una maravilla el acado tan perfecto que deja y lo practica que es usarla , suelo usarla para disfuminar mis bases pero también para poner el corrector, el precio es lo único que no me gusta pues en el mercado aparecen mas económica que te hacen la misma función sin necesidad de gastar un dineral.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I do love my beauty blender. It's bouncier than other sponges out there so it pounces out foundation perfectly. I've never had an issue with this soaking up too much product. It blends well and I would lost without it. It is expensive but quality is great so I don't mind. Highly recommend!
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I like the beauty blender because it doesn't soak up much product. it is easy to use but I prefer the real techniques sponge. I purchased the beauty blender at Sephora. I like it because it's small and easy to use around areas where it's hard to apply makeup with a bigger sponge.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
Everyone who wears makeup, whether you are a novice or a pro, should have a beautyblender sponge in their kit. It is so functional and easy to use. It removes excess product and presses the product into he skin simultaneously. And they last for 6 months to a year.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am in love with my Beauty Blender sponge! It makes blending foundation so much easier and is so easy to use! They can be a bit expensive but worth the splurge! I prefer it over blending brushes. This is a must have for any makeup guru or fanatic!
Jennifer D.
This is a great sponge. It blends makeup flawlessly and gives that beautiful finish. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating is because the Real Techniques sponge is just as good and a quarter of the price.
Tessa H.
Saint Louis, MO
I've had plenty of different knockoffs. I figured, is there really that big of a difference? Then I got this for Christmas and was proven wrong. This beauty blender is so much better than the knockoffs!