BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Sponges

A festive duo of bestselling beautyblenders® for the holidays. This kit features on original beautyblender and one mini blendercleanser® solid® for a that makes it perfect as a stocking stuffer. Use the original beautyblender to flawlessly apply foundation, powder, bb cream, cc cream, and more. The mini blendercleanser solid lets you keep your beautyblender squeaky clean while on-the-go. The beautyblender's exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Mini blendercleanser solid All beautyblenders are free of latex and fragrance. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. see more...

• Does your beauty blender bleed pink? Mine still does even...2 Answers
  • How well does it work ? Would you recommend this blender ...2 Answers
beautyblender beautyblender® with mini blendercleanser® solid®
  • "I love the mini blender its so compact especially if you don't use tons and tons of foundation or concealer. " in 696 reviews
Lei C.
Austin
Great product! It blends out foundation seamlessly. It does not absorb all the product so you can definitely use less foundation with this sponge. It not super dense like some other sponges on the market. So when you put on your foundation you won't feel like you are beating your face. This sponge is very pricey but there is no cheaper product that compares to it. I think $20 is too high for a sponge but I have yet to find a dupe for it. I think you can find some good real technique sponges that do pretty well but it won't be as good as the beauty blender. But if you are looking for something more affordable that does a pretty decent job, I would go that route. But if price isn't a problem then I would recommend this product over any other sponge. It's amazing!
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I waited so long to actually try the official beautyblender, and I wish I had sooner! I now understand why its a cult favorite. It's definitely not cheap, which was the main deterrent for me. I finally caved when I was able to purchase it on sale. It's so much softer than the sponges I had been using for the past few years, and fluffs up really big when wet. I also felt like it bounced much better and didn't soak up as much foundation. I recommended trying it at least once for anybody who is not satisfied with their current sponge.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
This is hands down the best makeup sponge that exists! It gives such a flawless look. I love how i only need 2 pumps of my foundation when I use this instead of 4 or five. I also love how I can apply literally any makeup with it! Foundation, powder, bronze, eyeshadow (I like the minis for eyeshadow) and literally anything. I like getting this set with the solid cleaner. I think the solid cleaner cleans a lot better than the liquid and it lasts so much longer.
Bianca P.
Brooklyn
I like my beauty blender a lot. I don’t use it as much as I used to because it soaks up my MILK foundation, which I currently use during the week, but it works great with my NARS tinted moisturizer and lots of other foundations I’ve tried in the past. I will always have a beauty blender in my makeup stash. It’s so easy to use and worth the money because there is almost no way to mess up when using one.
Mariah M.
I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It can sheer the coverage out just a little so it is great with a cakey full coverage foundation to make it look airbrushed and flawless!! They are so soft and bouncy!! The pink ones can fade and bleed color when you wash it. The beauty blender solid is so wonderful it gets my sponge so clean and looking brand new. I even use the solid to clean my brushes. It’s very gentle and doesn’t hurt your brushes. I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Lexi a.
I was very skeptical about buying this at first because it was so expensive. I decided to anyways because they were the beauty rage, but I really wish I wouldn’t have. It worked so well for the first month. I was beyond pleased with it, but after then I noticed my face started breaking out horribly. It was much more than just the occasional zit that I usually deal with. I couldn’t figure out what was going on until one day I saw black spots surfacing from my beauty blender! I cut it open and sure enough it was full of mold! Many people have told me well if you don’t clean it that will happen. But I did clean it! I am always so worried about bacteria transferring from brushes/sponges to my face so I washed them at least once a week. I always let it properly dry as well.
Brittney S.
Oak Lawn
I love the color of this blender: as usual. I needed a new blender after 3 months and this caught my eye. I love the shape of the blender because it fits my eye perfectly. I don’t use the blender wet, I only use it dry. I love this forever. The soap is the best part. I put my blender in 190 degree water temp and a sliver of the soap and soak it over night. In the morning all the makeup is gone!!!! I love this method
Monica V.
Oh beauty blender, who would’ve thought a dish looking sponge would apply makeup so flawlessly!? Literally, flawless. Even when I️ use a brush on my skin, I️ still like to go in with this dampened sponge for a seamless application, specially for unwanted brush strokes. I️t is like no other, this versatile sponge can be used so many different ways to apply not only foundation, concealer, highlighter by even to blot your skin throughout the day. The sponge was created by a genius!
Ps. I️ only get this kit once in a while. Don’t be fooled, the soap bar on the bottom is hard to see and the price point is different. You don’t need this when you could get away with another type of soap to rinse it off with (dish soap).
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Received this as a gift and honestly wouldn’t spend a lot of money on it unless I got a good deal or had a gift card. The beauty blender is great for applying liquid makeup and to pay your makeup in when you are finished your face makeup. ALWAYS make sure it is damp it is life changing. The cleanser is good too, but I wouldn’t waste the money on it when you could just use soap and Water to wash it.
Laura R.
Missoula, MT
Hands down the best makeup sponge on the market! I get a perfect even coverage every time I use it. It is very bouncy and picks up the right amount of product depositing it onto my skin without looking cakey. The pointy end is perfect for geting into those harder to reach areas and I love the beauty blender solid for cleaning my beauty blenders and my makeup brushes as well.
Kristen M.
Does your beauty blender bleed pink? Mine still does even after washing it extensively with the cleanser like 10 times.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
How well does it work ? Would you recommend this blender ? What other blenders are good ?