BY BEAUTYBLENDER #2 in Makeup Sponges

A festive duo of bestselling beautyblenders® for the holidays. This kit features on original beautyblender and one mini blendercleanser® solid® for a that makes it perfect as a stocking stuffer. Use the original beautyblender to flawlessly apply foundation, powder, bb cream, cc cream, and more. The mini blendercleanser solid lets you keep your beautyblender squeaky clean while on-the-go. The beautyblender's exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Mini blendercleanser solid All beautyblenders are free of latex and fragrance. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. see more...

• Does your beauty blender bleed pink? Mine still does even after w...1 Answers
  • How well does it work ? Would you recommend this blender ? What o...2 Answers
Bree F.
Beauty blenders are a royal asset to the make up game!!!! This is a holy grail product of mine. This is never a let down. Dampened this product but some liquid foundation or any kind of powder or translucent powder like a gym. Make sure to squeeze out all the excess water out tho. You don’t want it too wet either. Turn run the consistency of you liquid foundation or powder but this product has never been a let down because one of my absolute favorite go to products I would spend so much money and brushes and that I feel leaves my face streaky and Katie this is absolutely one of my favorite products and one of my go to is one of my holy Grails!! I never ever have regretted purchase ever. They have a package on Sephora.com that is the beauty blender pro set comes with the absolute largest bottle of liquid cleanser to beauty blenders and two minis. Please take my moneys! Lol! But in the real you need to try these things they’re never a let down! Very key to the perfect make up. My make game is in pint when I use this. I feel that this product has been an asset to the make up industry. A great help. A charm. I wish they would Sponsor me. Sponsor me. A little bit pricey for one sponge $20 but I don’t regret it at all whatsoever very worth the price it will last very long if you clean it and cleanse it. The key to a perfect beauty blender I would say is to replace it every three weeks to one month. A little bit of their cleanser goes a long way.
Maddie B.
Before receiving the Beauty Blender as a gift, I thought it was too pricey to purchase myself when there were cheaper options out there. But once I actually used this product my mind was changed completely. I had to constantly replace my cheaper sponges, so the larger investment isn't really a problem anymore. The quality of this product is just amazing. It blends out my foundation and concealer perfectly and it even works with powder, which is a huge bonus. The price may seem a little hefty, but the quality of the product does not disappoint. My sponge has lasted quite a while compared to others I have used previously. I highly recommend making the investment and purchasing this product!
Mariah M.
I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It can sheer the coverage out just a little so it is great with a cakey full coverage foundation to make it look airbrushed and flawless!! They are so soft and bouncy!! The pink ones can fade and bleed color when you wash it. The beauty blender solid is so wonderful it gets my sponge so clean and looking brand new. I even use the solid to clean my brushes. It’s very gentle and doesn’t hurt your brushes. I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Blanca. A.
I love beauty blenders specially if they come in a bundle. I use my beauty blender on the daily. It’s perfect to apply foundation, blend out my concealer, bake, apply liquid highlight & bronzer. I also love setting my face with a setting spray then dabbing my face with the beauty blender to really help melt my makeup together and make it look more flawless and less powdery.

I also love their beauty blender cleaner/soap the bar and liquid version because it does a great job at cleaning my beauty blenders and my makeup brushes.
Madel M.
I used to use the real technique sponge but the sponge itself started to break after several uses (that might be because I used a regular soap when washing it). After i threw away my real technique one, i bought the beauty blender with the white soap that comes with it, i washed it many times with the soap that comes with it and until now it still looks and feels new. I cannot compare it to any other sponge but it is definitely better than real technique one.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
This is hands down the best makeup sponge that exists! It gives such a flawless look. I love how i only need 2 pumps of my foundation when I use this instead of 4 or five. I also love how I can apply literally any makeup with it! Foundation, powder, bronze, eyeshadow (I like the minis for eyeshadow) and literally anything. I like getting this set with the solid cleaner. I think the solid cleaner cleans a lot better than the liquid and it lasts so much longer.
lex r.
Oxford, MS
Beauty blenders are so great when it comes to blending out foundation, concealer, cream products, and even highlighters. I gave it four stars because this product is very pricey. Even though the quality of the sponge is great, I have used cheaper sponges from other companies that I prefer to the beauty blender. Morphe makes great beauty sponges. I do like this beauty blender kit bc it comes with the cleanser which is so important.
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
LOVVVVVE! This is probably one of my favorite products of all time. It gives me a flawless foundation application every time! It's around $20 bucks per sponge but they are worth it! The cleanser is great. I've tried cleaning it with other soaps but nothing works as good as the beauty blender soap. Mine came with a super cute pouch too! I would definitely recommend this for everyone!
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
Never have i thought a sponge could apply makeup so beautifully. I also never thought a sponge could be 20 bucks, but it’s still worth it. I use it to bake my under eyes as well and it’s a perfect match with my bars translucent powder. It’s easy to use, cleans relatively well, and lasts months. I’ve recommended this product to friends and family before and they’ve all loved it.
Tori C.
Silver Lake, MN
I have yet to find anything better than the beauty blender. Foundation and concealer apply so flawlessly without much effort. It's easy to clean and store. Just make sure you leave it out in the open to dry completely before storing it in an enclosed space. Be aware the pink dye bleeds the first couple of washes so don't be alarmed by it. It does not transfer onto the face.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
How well does it work ? Would you recommend this blender ? What other blenders are good ?
Kristen M.
Does your beauty blender bleed pink? Mine still does even after washing it extensively with the cleanser like 10 times.