beautyblender beautyblender® VIB Rouge .1 oz uploaded by Ana S.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #35 in Makeup Sponges

A limited-edition set exclusively for VIB members that features two red. carpet beautyblenders®. Perfect beauty looks for any occasion with this duo of beautyblenders. Their unique shape and exclusive material ensure impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use them with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set contains: - 2 x 0.1 oz Beautyblender red. carpet It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These red. carpet beautyblenders feature an open cell structure that fills with a small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size once it air dries. Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing. see more...

• What is your favorite way to wash your beauty blender? 1 Answers
beautyblender beautyblender® VIB Rouge .1 oz
  • "The beauty blender is always a must have and the original is the best one yet." in 89 reviews
Kelly A.
I stay true to my Beauty Blender. I’ve tried plenty of other beauty sponges, and while others work well I still turn back to my original Beauty Blender. It helps apply and blend my foundation and concealer flawlessly without any creasing. For my dry skin, applying foundation with a damp Beauty Blender really gives my skin the extra moisture it needs. I love my Beauty Blender!
Ana T.
I LOOVEEEE THESE BEAUTY BLENDERS....I do believe that all beauty blenders are the same but I love how it leaves my makeup smooth not clumpy and it’s perfect. You do have to wash them because if you don’t your makeup won’t come out the way you would like it .
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I thought it was nice that these were sold at a discounted price to VIB Rouge members. However, the red sponges leak red dye when cleaning them and even when applying makeup. The red dye mixed into my foundation. I don’t recommend this color although i love all of the other beauty blender colors.
Mariah M.
Albuquerque, NM
I used to use these before I found the real techniques ones that work just as well. My main issue was the price I guess. $20 for one sponge compared to real techniques for 7. I still really like the beauty blenders though!!
V Chor P.
Love love, and love!!! I like how there’s different color in The bag. My skin type is super oilY, and one of the reasons I love a beauty blender is, because how it made my foundation look like, it’s so smooth, and flawless, what more can you do with an awesome application of the tool! I have to admit I’m a sucker for beauty blenders!!!! I have about 7!! Do I recommend it.....?! You bet I do !!!!!
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I love the beauty blender in general. It helps to apply foundation evenly and with an amazing finish and coverage. But, the only bad thing I have to say, has to do with the beautiful red color of this one in particular. It fades terribly and ends up being the ugliest thing you’ve ever seen really quickly! All the red dye flows right out with the foundation upon first washing. 😢
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I finally got a beauty blender and I'm really loving it!!! It actually helps blend out the makeup much easier! Only thing is I find it a little pricey when there are other brands that make similar products for less. But I definitely would recommend a beauty blender as part of your makeup tools arsenal! beautyblender original makeup sponge
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
The beauty blender is 100% my all time favorite way to apply all liquid makeup. The super-fine texture makes sure you don't get uneven coverage yet allows for a flawless finish. This does not let your foundation cake into the fine-lines, or deep lines, as other sponges sometimes do. The price could be more reasonable but I'm willing to pay it!!
Sarah B.
This blender, as well as all of beauty blender brand, applies foundation flawlessly. I love the color and use it for primer, foundation, concealer, setting powder and sometimes with a setting spray applied to blender and blotted on. This one is my favorite beauty blender of all time! That color is a winner!
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
This beauty blender is awesome it actually doesn't soak up your foundation which helps spread out the apply foundation on your skin without using more of the product then needed. This Beauty blender it pricey but is definitely worth it I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
What is your favorite way to wash your beauty blender?