BY BEAUTYBLENDER #59 in Makeup Sponges

A holiday kit with a light pink beautyblender®, blotterazzi™ with beautyblender + Too Faced compact, and Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow. Stay looking flawless all holiday season with beautyblender + Too Faced's Holiday Kit. Each kit comes with an exclusive, light pink beautyblender, blotterazzi with beautyblender + Too Faced custom-designed compact, and deluxe size of the Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow. Beautyblender's unique shape and exclusive material now comes in light pink, and it ensures impeccable, streak-free makeup application with minimum product waste. Use it to apply Too Faced's Candlelight Glow Powder, powders, primers, foundations, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. The award-winning, open cell structure of the blotterazzi blotting cushion absorbs excess oil while keeping your makeup intact. Just press, pause, and lift. Too Faced's Candlelight Glow amps up the wattage with PHOTOLITE technology, which diffuses and refracts light for glowing, lit-from-within skin under all lighting conditions. This set contains: - Beautyblender in petal. pink (light pink) - Blotterazzi blotting cushion (light pink) - 0.08 oz/ 2.26 mL Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow (deluxe size) see more...

• OMG much cute !! want this 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this2 Answers
  • How much is this kit? Because it is literally the cutest 1 Answers
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Bch, FL
I received this holiday kit as a Christmas gift and I'm obsessed! It comes with a #beautyblender, a #toofaced highlighter, and the #beautyblender #bloterazzi. The beauty blender is in a beautiful baby pink color and applies my foundation and concealer better than I ever thought it could, leaving me with such a flawless finish. The too faced highlighter is in a beautiful pinky shade that is very wearable and glowy. The blotterazi, unfortunately, did not work for me which is the only reason why this has 4 stars from me. I didn't notice is soaking up any of the oil on my skin. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but it didn't work for me. If you purchase anything seperately from this kit, it should definitely be the baby pink beauty blender!
Mary D.
Mary D.
So mad in love with this!!!! This is my first ever real beauty blender and I get it!! I've used all kinds of different brands and "dopes" for the beauty blender but now I got to say nothing compares!! NOTHING COMPARES!!!the beauty blender is definitely worth the splurge!!! The too faced highlighter is so so on point to!! This whole package is amazing and an absolute steal!!! Must haves must buys must trys!!!!! Don't miss out!
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
I actually really enjoyed this product. The beauty blender is a no brained. It's my ride or die. I also really liked the too faced illuminator, which I can be picky about. My face is relatively dry, and I always wear makeup, so I don't use the oil blotting wipes, but it's still nice that it came with the kit.The packaging is adorable and I definitely think this was worth the price.
Alexsandra J.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
One of the best gifts out there to the point I bought one for my sister for Xmas an got myself one!!! You can never go wrong with beauty blender an of course too faced!!! Beauty blenders is a staple in my makeup artist kit an the blotter is a life saver for on the go touch up oily spots! Hands down recommend this to everyone 😊
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Cary, NC
I love this kit it is so good and i get it every time it is available i use this every day and it is amazing as the first day i used it and i really blends in everything well i got it from Ulta and i can not get enough of it i recommend buying this you will fall in love with the results
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is the most beautiful colab I have bought so far! The compact is the cutest ever! The blotting pads fit perfectly in your purse. The highlighter is only the most incredible on the market! And the beautyblender as we all know is a holy grail product! Well worth it ladies!
Crystel G.
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
This is one of my favorite collaborations. Both products are amazing the packaging is beautiful. It is kind of pricey but very worth is. It comes with a variety of things and the beauty blenders feels great on your skin and blends perfectly.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
This beauty blenders are magical. They are super super soft & squishy. They do wonders with your makeup when you apply it. It like dissolves the makeup into a really firm & natural look. It is better if applied with a moist beauty blender.
Nayeli V.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Bought this as a gift for my niece and she loved it. The baby pink beauty blender with the small highlight and blotterazee is amazing. I love how too faced made it there own. It was well worth the 40 dollars. Definitely recommend
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
This is a super cute gift set for someone. I don't care for the candle light highlight though it's not that vibrant though. I love the beauty blender and the cute pink color it comes in. Very cute gift idea at a decent price.
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Where can I purchase this
Dalina W.
Dalina W.
Stillwater , OK
How much is this kit? Because it is literally the cutest
Neneshka R.
Neneshka R.
Saludos chic@s alguien me podría decir dónde puedo encontrar esta preciosidad de kit? OMG muero por tenerlo en mis manos quede enamorada 😍
Takwa N.
Takwa N.
OMG much cute !! want this
Nina S.
Nina S.
São boas? Adorava experimentar para dar a minha opinião sobre a qualidade das mesmas