BY BEAUTYBLENDER #14 in Makeup Sponges

A makeup sponge with a swirl design that delivers a flawless makeup finish. Beautyblender® revamped the look of its bestselling original with beautyblender swirl. They feature two magnificent colors that twist and revolve into infinity, and no two blenders are alike. It's perfect for achieving seamless makeup application.

• This is adorable where can I buy It??3 Answers
  • I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender despite ha...7 Answers
  • I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have the real...9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jannett a.
The pink marble swirl is super cute! The beauty blender itself works amazing. I'm glad I finally got the money to buy it 😂 I use liquid foundation so this is perfect for it. Although any sponge does soak up product l, this doesn't seem to take the entire makeup. Although BB's are meant for more of a light- medium natural finish I am able to do a full coverage foundation look while still looking natural, I love it
Steffanie G.
Coalinga, CA
I really like to use my beauty blenders for may face I feel as though it gives me a flawless application compared to a brush which can make it look streaky. It cost a quite bit more but it’s worth it. I like to keep it clean because it can get dirty because it does have some white in the swirl
Tamara J.
Beautyblenders are a staple in my daily makeup routine - I love how they give my makeup a smooth, airbrushed look and how they help me actually use less product.  I use the original size for my foundation and the micro-minis for my concealer every single day!   The beautyblender swirl is even more amazing because the design is so pretty - It's almost too cute to use!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love the original beauty blender but this one feels different than they did! I don’t know what it is, but the first time I washed it it felt like it already had soap in it and it feels like it never came out! The material also feels different than the original beauty blender, and I did notice a difference in the way my makeup applied compared to the original.
Mackenzie M.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I have 5 beauty blenders but decided to add this one to my collection because, HAVE YOU SEEN IT?! The pattern is beautiful and so fun to use when applying makeup. I personally don’t think the Real Techniques sponge even comes close in comparison to the BB. Save up to get one because you’ll be so happy you did in the long run!
Mariah M.
This one is so beautiful!! I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It can sheer the coverage out just a little so it is great with a cakey full coverage foundation to make it look airbrushed and flawless!! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
I have never felt a softer sponge. Yes this tiny sponge is 20 dollars but it is so worth it. The sponge doubles in size when placed under water unlike the cheap ones and they dont break easily as you wash them. Ive had mine for a month and I will glady go to replace once I see that there is wear on the sponge.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
Great product. I use this to apply concealer and blend my foundation.This sponge makes blending a piece of cake, and kind of fun. You should wet it and squeeze the water out before use, so that the sponge can absorb the water instead of your makeup because it is a sponge and sponges suck up liquid.
Sarah P.
I love using my beauty blender when I want an airbrushed finish and for my skin to look more luminous rather than matte. I love the marble effect of this particular kind of beauty blender. I use the pointed end to blend concealer under my eyes and the rounded end to blend foundation on my face!
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
Beautyblenders are the best in the game and this one is just so cute! I almost didn’t want to use it because of how adorable it is. My foundation goes on so smoothly with a B.B. and I spread out my concealer so easily. While they are costly having to replace every 3-4 months, it’s worth it!
Brandy D.
I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have the real techniques ones?
Madison W.
This looks super cute but is it an actual good product?
Georgia E.
Southampton, Hampshire
Has anyone used this beauty blender and thought it was worth the money??
Michelle B.
Toronto
I really want this but is it worth the price?
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender despite having seen them used in tons of beauty tutorials---are they really as great as they seem? Is it worth it to purchase one? I know they are super cheap to buy but I always just use my fingers to run in my foundation....will the blender make things more even?