beautyblender beautyblender swirl uploaded by mckenzie o.beautyblender beautyblender swirl uploaded by Asha B.beautyblender beautyblender swirl uploaded by Carolina R.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #3 in Makeup Sponges

A makeup sponge with a swirl design that delivers a flawless makeup finish. Beautyblender® revamped the look of its bestselling original with beautyblender swirl. They feature two magnificent colors that twist and revolve into infinity, and no two blenders are alike. It's perfect for achieving seamless makeup application.

• The only reason I'd purchase this is ...Definitely a "display on your ... 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this beauty blender a...If you have the original beaut... 8 Answers
  • I don't have a real bb! Do I really n...Nah the RT one is a great alte... 8 Answers
Photos (3)
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought that I really needed a beauty blender, I always assumed that using a regular sponge or even a dupe would be good enough. However, after considering it for a long time I finally got one and omg what a difference. I makes my foundation have such a gorgeous, buttery, smooth finish that I could not get before with other sponges. I first apply my foundation with a brush, then put my beauty blender under the faucet for a couples seconds until it has doubled in size, then I squeeze out excess water and blend my make up. Works like a charm every time!
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup sponge is flawless, and I love how exclusive it is! It works just as well as the regular blenders, but if you're a makeup junkie like me you'll want this! It features two magnificent colors that twist and revolve into infinity, and no two blenders are alike. It’s perfect for achieving seamless makeup application. The texture is soft & good quality. It definitely blends foundation so well, Gives you an airbrushed finish. Go to Sephora and get it . It's $20 well spent !
eirini t.
eirini t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to only swear by brushes but since I've been using these my makeup looks so much more natural . I actually don't use this to apply liquid foundation or concealer , but rather to blend it out after I've already applied my liquids/creams. I spray it with an all purpose makeup spray (mac fix plus) , and blend away. It gives a natural airbrushed finish. I can't live without these now!!
Calista N.
Calista N.
Norterra
Yu have to see this flawless makeup sponge the swirl is a wow by its self, it isn't even pricey, it is achually a very great value, I use it everyday when I wear makeup, I love it so much that I am going to need a new one cause I've used it too much, it helps me with my foundation to make a very even coat, I also use it with my powders and it is amazing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a strong advocate and supporter of the  beautyblender beautyblender swirl and this swirl version is simply the cutest. Hold under warm water and squeeze excess water out for best application/blending. I use a beautyblender mostly for foundation ( Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation ) and contouring.

Purchase today at Sephora or Ulta.
Naenae M.
Naenae M.
Milford
It was not expensive at all!! This is Shaped especially to apply shading products, the sponge’s narrow design makes child's play out of the often finicky process of layering on contour and highlighting creams. We used the tips to tap on product and the flat sides to stamp out mistakes. Though the sponge can technically be put to use for foundation and concealer application, its dense consistency — it’s the stiffest of those we’ve tried — is best suited for more targeted tasks.
Amber A.
Amber A.
El Paso , TX
 I've used the original beauty blenders and have two of them currently.  I love the ease of using them and since you have to wet them to use them I usually wash mine with soap and water before. So I get to use a clean sponge everytime. They are durable and long lasting. Good for blending all your standard beauty products.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love my beauty blender!! I feel like it blends my makeup perfectly. I use it every day and clean it everyday. I bought this exact one and love the cool pattern on it. It makes me want to put in makeup just to use it lol. I highly recommend a beauty blender if you need or want to try out your makeup with a sponge.
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this beauty blender at Ulta it was somewhat pricey but worth it. I use this blender everyday to apply my liquid foundation it make it easy to apply and I'm very satisfied with this beauty blender. I want to add a tip for you all: when washing your beauty blender create this mix first use some coconut oil, mild soap and also add some dish soap apply to the blender and than massage the blender to get all the foundation out of your beauty blender after you have finished washing you beauty blender place it in the microwave for 10 seconds this helps kill any bacteria.. hope this review helps you all :-)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was love at first sight! I got this as soon as it launched got it home and used it immediately. Note I have tried every blender out there from Beauty Blender to silicone sponges and I always come back to my Beauty Blender the swirl one is just pretty to look at and it blends the makeup just like my others.
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this beauty blender and thought it was worth the money??
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have the real techniques ones?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton,ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender despite having seen them used in tons of beauty tutorials---are they really as great as they seem? Is it worth it to purchase one? I know they are super cheap to buy but I always just use my fingers to run in my foundation....will the blender make things more even?
Madison W.
Madison W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks super cute but is it an actual good product?
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
27332
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys prefer sponge beauty blenders or silicone? beautyblender beautyblender swirl