BY BEAUTYBLENDER #8 in Makeup Sponges

A makeup sponge with a swirl design that delivers a flawless makeup finish. Beautyblender® revamped the look of its bestselling original with beautyblender swirl. They feature two magnificent colors that twist and revolve into infinity, and no two blenders are alike. It's perfect for achieving seamless makeup application.

• This is adorable where can I buy It??3 Answers
  • I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender despite ha...7 Answers
  • I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have the real...9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love beautyblenders. They are a staple product in anyone's makeup collection. This one in particular is very soft besides it being aesthetically pleasing. When I soaked it in water, the sponge was incredibly soft, softer than all the other ones. The only dowside is that it's semi white so you can definitely see how dirty it gets but who cares. I've tried all the beautyblenders and this one is the second best right after the black one.
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
I love beauty blender but this marble one SUCKS usually a beauty blender lasts a good amount of time for me but this one within the first month it cracked right in the marble area I thought this blender was super cute but the design for this was not a good idea since then it’s cracked more in more spots where the marble is and it’s harder to clean than the normal one it’s not worth it get the normal pink one
Laken L.
Bristol, VA
I LOVE THIS SPONGE! This is my absolute favorite, holy grail, sponge. Nothing compares to the Beautyblender. It is an investment (I understand not wanting to pay $20 for a sponge) but it is definitely worth it. I haven’t tried any other sponge that I even remotely like because every other sponge is way to dense. The beautyblender is perfectly squishy. The swirl color is beautiful but my favorite is the black one. I find that the black one is the easiest to clean.
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
Ugh love love love LOVE this beauty blender! It’s so cute, it works just as amazing as the original, and it’s so soft! There’s hardly anything to complain about this! I will always always ALWAYS recommend this for a friend, co-worker, family remember, anyone! The only thing I will say is the first or second use of this soaks up quite a bit of product, but then again, what sponge doesn’t right?
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I think this design may be a sephora exclusive, but that’s where I picked this up. I can’t say i’ve noticed a super great difference from any other sponge i’ve used but i have to say sometimes sponges are way too thick and this is the perfect level of porosity for me. i also like that it comes with the container to let it dry on. i feel like that helps combat mold and bacteria on the inside
Marni K.
I was skeptical about the beauty blender at first and now it is the only thing I use to apply my foundation. Once you wet it and apply it is an even layer of makeup all of the time. I use mine with my bare minerals bare pro foundation and I love it! It is also really easy to keep clean. I use shampoo after I use it and continually squeeze it and set it on my counter to dry.
Drea L.
After i used a beauty blender for the first time i never went back to applying my foundation on with a makeup brush. This helps with applying a full even coverage and i feel like i don’t waste as much makeup bc a little goes a long way with the beauty blender. I love the marbling of this specific design too, i love having something pretty in my makeup bag.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I use beauty blenders daily to apply my primer, concealer and foundation. It’s the perfect tool to blend everything together seamlessly. I love how they double in size when they are wet but being damp does not interfere with the liquid make up formulas. They are easy to clean. I had to get this special addition color just because it was so cute!
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love my beauty blender and it is definitely worth the price! Nothing else compares to it, and I have tried so many other alternatives. Nothing else is as good as the real thing. This is definitely by far the softest one and if you have the money to spend on it, it is definitely worth it!
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Yet to find any other method other then the blender that gives you that airbrush natural look try danpin and dot your foundation place in microwave 15 seconds sprints your setting spray and blend your foundation with the heater blender I promise it’s eSier quicker and leaves you face looking perfect
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have the real techniques ones?
Madison W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks super cute but is it an actual good product?
Georgia E.
Southampton, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this beauty blender and thought it was worth the money??
Michelle B.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want this but is it worth the price?
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender despite having seen them used in tons of beauty tutorials---are they really as great as they seem? Is it worth it to purchase one? I know they are super cheap to buy but I always just use my fingers to run in my foundation....will the blender make things more even?