BY BEAUTYBLENDER #12 in Makeup Sponges

A makeup sponge with a swirl design that delivers a flawless makeup finish. Beautyblender® revamped the look of its bestselling original with beautyblender swirl. They feature two magnificent colors that twist and revolve into infinity, and no two blenders are alike. It's perfect for achieving seamless makeup application.

• I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender despite havi...7 Answers
  • I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have the real t...9 Answers
  • The only reason I'd purchase this is because it's swirled, which I ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought that I really needed a beauty blender, I always assumed that using a regular sponge or even a dupe would be good enough. However, after considering it for a long time I finally got one and omg what a difference. I makes my foundation have such a gorgeous, buttery, smooth finish that I could not get before with other sponges. I first apply my foundation with a brush, then put my beauty blender under the faucet for a couples seconds until it has doubled in size, then I squeeze out excess water and blend my make up. Works like a charm every time!
Denise H.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally took the plunge and bought an original beautyblender swirl! After using those sponge wedges or just using my fingers to apply my foundation this is a major advancement for me. I now see what the craze is about! I have even gone on to get the blusher and the micro mini I love this product so much. I use it everyday wet and it makes my foundation go on flawlessly like a professional makeup artist did my makeup and I get compliments alot. I love my beautyblender collection and will use these forever!
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup sponge is flawless, and I love how exclusive it is! It works just as well as the regular blenders, but if you're a makeup junkie like me you'll want this! It features two magnificent colors that twist and revolve into infinity, and no two blenders are alike. It’s perfect for achieving seamless makeup application. The texture is soft & good quality. It definitely blends foundation so well, Gives you an airbrushed finish. Go to Sephora and get it . It's $20 well spent !
eirini t.
eirini t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to only swear by brushes but since I've been using these my makeup looks so much more natural . I actually don't use this to apply liquid foundation or concealer , but rather to blend it out after I've already applied my liquids/creams. I spray it with an all purpose makeup spray (mac fix plus) , and blend away. It gives a natural airbrushed finish. I can't live without these now!!
Calista N.
Calista N.
Norterra
Yu have to see this flawless makeup sponge the swirl is a wow by its self, it isn't even pricey, it is achually a very great value, I use it everyday when I wear makeup, I love it so much that I am going to need a new one cause I've used it too much, it helps me with my foundation to make a very even coat, I also use it with my powders and it is amazing.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a strong advocate and supporter of the  beautyblender beautyblender swirl and this swirl version is simply the cutest. Hold under warm water and squeeze excess water out for best application/blending. I use a beautyblender mostly for foundation ( Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation ) and contouring.

Purchase today at Sephora or Ulta.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the looks of these! Keep in mind each one looks different and pretty much none of them look like the picture but as long as you're not expecting it to look identical to that, you're good! It's super cute though! I bought two, so I could display one and use one!
Naenae M.
Naenae M.
Milford
It was not expensive at all!! This is Shaped especially to apply shading products, the sponge’s narrow design makes child's play out of the often finicky process of layering on contour and highlighting creams. We used the tips to tap on product and the flat sides to stamp out mistakes. Though the sponge can technically be put to use for foundation and concealer application, its dense consistency — it’s the stiffest of those we’ve tried — is best suited for more targeted tasks.
Amber A.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I've used the original beauty blenders and have two of them currently.  I love the ease of using them and since you have to wet them to use them I usually wash mine with soap and water before. So I get to use a clean sponge everytime. They are durable and long lasting. Good for blending all your standard beauty products.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
love the design and color of this beauty blender BUT something seems off. when I read some reviews of people saying it seemed like it was made from a different material I didn't believe it until I started using mine. Still gets the job done but I have a feeling it's going to start ripping faster than ones I've had in the past.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have a real bb! Do I really need one when I have the real techniques ones?
Georgia E.
Georgia E.
Southampton, Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this beauty blender and thought it was worth the money??
Madison W.
Madison W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks super cute but is it an actual good product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still to this day haven't purchased a beauty blender despite having seen them used in tons of beauty tutorials---are they really as great as they seem? Is it worth it to purchase one? I know they are super cheap to buy but I always just use my fingers to run in my foundation....will the blender make things more even?
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want this but is it worth the price?