BY BEAUTYBLENDER #7 in Makeup Sponges

A summer trio with bright, bold beautyblenders in bright, bold shades that deliver flawless makeup application. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Just use them with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Beautyblender pop - Beautyblender glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be full so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. see more...

• What's the point on buying three ?2 Answers
  • Are these beauty blenders the same as the original?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
These specific beautyblenders are so fun! They are very brightly colored and work the same as the original in my opinion. Some people said that the color bleeds more than the original but I haven’t noticed. The three pack is a great deal as just one original beautyblender is $20. If you have never tried a beautyblender, they are amazing, very very soft and squishy and apply foundation and cream products like a dream. Everything blend out just so perfectly.
Brittany H.
Gardner, KS
I'm not sure why these sponges are so expensive. Honestly, I only use this one because it was a gift. My normal one is a $4 from Walmart and they apply just the same. It blends my foundation in nicely, when using the sponge damp. I also use it for my concealer and the tip makes it easy to get right around the curves of my eyes and nose. I do feel these are a little over priced though.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Stents Beauty blender came out I have been a huge fan and I have also tried other blenders but none seem to do the job that the real Beauty blender does. There is certainly an ingredient in the real Beauty blender that no other has. It gives flawless and perfect even makeup distribution and works so well when building layers. I am definitely a beauty Blender Girl through and through.
Noor B.
Concord, CA
I’ve always thought it’s pricey and just overly hyped about until I actually tried one. They def light weight and lighter in comparison to other sponges and blenders. I love the collection of colors. Easily cleaned and easily used and very light weight in the skin as well. It’s worth the extra bucks for sure and it lasts a good amount of time If washed and maintained as needed.
TERESA R.
Austin, TX
Beauty blenders always give my makeup that flawless, even, air brushed look EVERY time! :) it's a little more than i would like to spend because I'm extremely frugal but it is one of those things i love to treat myself to. Good thing they last a long time lol i will buy again whenever these lose their umph.
Adrienne R.
The softest make up sponge ever! I do t think anything can quite top the beauty blender. It’s just such a good consistency to use. Nothing else has beaten its softness and it’s so handy! I use mine for foundation and concealer and baking. It is a must have. An absolute must have! Completely worth the price.
Stefanie B.
Beauty blenders are a must have the my makeup bag. I have sensitive acne prone skin so its much better for my skin to use a blender rather than my fingers. Fingers can be dirty and spread oils. These blenders are the perfect size for applying foundation and help me get that flawless face for sure.
Amber M.
Beauty blenders are the holy grail when it comes to applying liquid foundation! I love using it to blend cream contour and highlight! It's also great to apply setting powder! I highly recommend buying a couple of beauty blenders! The expand and they aren't to soft or to rough, they are just right!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
My go to nothing beats a beauty blender when it comes fo applying liquids on your face if you want a flawless finish . Not any brush can replace my beauty blender . Its easy to clean and maybe the only down side is that it does absorb some of yoir product but I will always repurchase my beauty blender
Jazmin P.
They can be expensive depending on where you get them but however they get the job done te only think I didn't really like is it's hard to clean I wash my makeup brushes every week and I would like to wash my beauty blenders as well but I haven't found a solution to that so I just keep buying more and more
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
What's the point on buying three ?
daniela s.
Are these beauty blenders the same as the original?