BY BEAUTYBLENDER #28 in Makeup Sponges

A summer trio with bright, bold beautyblenders in bright, bold shades that deliver flawless makeup application. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Just use them with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Beautyblender pop - Beautyblender glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be full so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. see more...

• What's the point on buying three ?2 Answers
  • Are these beauty blenders the same as the original?2 Answers
beautyblender BEAUTYBLENDER SUMMER. FLING
  • "I have a beauty blender and I absolutely love it. My makeup goes on super smooth when I use one." in 195 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am pretty disappointed in this set. It seemed like such a great deal but the quality was really lacking compared
to regular beauty blenders -- at least in the orange sponge. It soaked up more product than normal, it
was harder to clean, and it just didnt last as long. I would say stick
with one of the original colors instead of buying the limited edition
special ones.
Meg M.
Atascadero, CA
I just got into these type of blenders not too long ago. I always used the disposable makeup sponges as I thought they were safer and cleaner for my face. I was a little skeptical using these sponges as they are used over and over again and with wet foundation, you'd have to clean them well after every single use. However, it's easily done (just let dry!). I like how easily my foundation spreads evenly on my face with this product. It gives a smoother effect than those disposable makeup sponges. Not sure if I will continue purchasing these as they do tend to get expensive over time, especially when you are replacing them every month. Whereas the disposable ones cost less than $3 for a package and lasts for just as long and no cleaning involved!!
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
These Beauty Blenders Are So Great. I got 4 in a pack in different colors they work wonders. When I’m baking or simply applying foundation they give me good help in coverage ... l purchased these from Walmart for no more then $6 l do recommend these right here
Kylee E.
Provo, UT
Beauty blenders are all on preference! You can use them wet or dry. They can apply liquids, creams or powders. They are a little time consuming you have to dab the makeup into the skin instead of rubbing. They are a great product! The price verys on size and kind! They are sold at most grocery stores and most makeup outlets!
Meaghan S.
Lexington , KY
The Beautyblender has changed the way I apply my makeup. It's leaves my makeup looking light and natural. The Beautyblender has made it easier for me to do my makeup quickly because of how easily I can spread my makeup. The tapered egg shape allows me to reach every part of my face even under my eyes. The Beautyblender changed my makeup game!! I highly recommend!!
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
These are great, obviously, and if you’re reading this, you’ve probably tried one. This was a great value set (basically 3 for the price of 2), but the pigment in these sponges rings out every time you wash it. My orange sponge is considerably lighter now, and it makes me wonder how much of that color chemical has seeped into my skin during damp applications. With so many cheap alternatives out there, you don’t need something this expensive. But they are super fool proof! And I love the rounded bottom, something my real techniques sponge doesn’t offer.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
I have always used real techniques because I thought the price point for a beautyblender was a joke but my lord after buying this set I am a believer in the blender! It makes a difference from other sponges I have used, it doesnt soak up product as much as others and blends everything out so much smoother my foundation looks significantly better when I use my beautyblender. I wanted this because you get 3 and they are all the same size and bigger than I thought so that was awesome and I love the neon colors!
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
I love beauty blender and no other sponge works better than this one. I use this in every makeup application, it’s the only thing that smooths my under eye so perfectly. I also love the price point of this collection of three! It’s a great deal!
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these beauty blenders! The work for all things makeup! I use these everyday. Great for the smooth olive color skin I have. If u find them on a deal they are good priced if not then they become more expensive as you get bigger ones.
Alexandria P.
Hurt, VA
I got an orange beauty blender which is an average size and works as expected. I like the orange color as it doesn’t look as dirty as other colors once it’s filled up with foundation. I’ve had it for about two years now and it still works the same and cleans easily.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
What's the point on buying three ?
daniela s.
Are these beauty blenders the same as the original?