BY BEAUTYBLENDER #13 in Makeup Sponges

A summer trio with bright, bold beautyblenders in bright, bold shades that deliver flawless makeup application. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Just use them with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Beautyblender pop - Beautyblender glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be full so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. see more...

• What's the point on buying three ?2 Answers
  • Are these beauty blenders the same as the original?2 Answers
Meg M.
Atascadero, CA
I just got into these type of blenders not too long ago. I always used the disposable makeup sponges as I thought they were safer and cleaner for my face. I was a little skeptical using these sponges as they are used over and over again and with wet foundation, you'd have to clean them well after every single use. However, it's easily done (just let dry!). I like how easily my foundation spreads evenly on my face with this product. It gives a smoother effect than those disposable makeup sponges. Not sure if I will continue purchasing these as they do tend to get expensive over time, especially when you are replacing them every month. Whereas the disposable ones cost less than $3 for a package and lasts for just as long and no cleaning involved!!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
I have always used real techniques because I thought the price point for a beautyblender was a joke but my lord after buying this set I am a believer in the blender! It makes a difference from other sponges I have used, it doesnt soak up product as much as others and blends everything out so much smoother my foundation looks significantly better when I use my beautyblender. I wanted this because you get 3 and they are all the same size and bigger than I thought so that was awesome and I love the neon colors!
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
I love these! I have been doing my make up for many years now, and have yet to find a brush/tool that applies foundation better then this one. I make the blender slightly and apply the foundation with it. This provides and even coat and an airbrushed look. I would try this is you haven't yet! It saves time and looks fabulous!
Mariah M.
I bought 5 of these sets!! I love the colors!!! They are so beautiful!! I damp these and it makes applying any cream or liquid product so easy. It can sheer the coverage out just a little so it is great with a cakey full coverage foundation to make it look airbrushed and flawless!! They are so soft and bouncy!! I think the price of a beauty blender is totally worth it!!
Danitta L.
Philadelphia, PA
These Beauty Blenders Are So Great. I got 4 in a pack in different colors they work wonders. When I’m baking or simply applying foundation they give me good help in coverage ... l purchased these from Walmart for no more then $6 l do recommend these right here
Alanna T.
Love my beauty blenders! For a long time I used make up brushes to apply my make up, but after buying and trying my blenders I haven’t applied make up without them! I wish sometimes when I washed them, they would clean a little nicer, but they are affordable to replace.
Kylee E.
Provo, UT
Beauty blenders are all on preference! You can use them wet or dry. They can apply liquids, creams or powders. They are a little time consuming you have to dab the makeup into the skin instead of rubbing. They are a great product! The price verys on size and kind! They are sold at most grocery stores and most makeup outlets!
Meaghan S.
Lexington , KY
The Beautyblender has changed the way I apply my makeup. It's leaves my makeup looking light and natural. The Beautyblender has made it easier for me to do my makeup quickly because of how easily I can spread my makeup. The tapered egg shape allows me to reach every part of my face even under my eyes. The Beautyblender changed my makeup game!! I highly recommend!!
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I love my beauty blender!! Once I was introduced to this product, I have not gone a day without using it! It always blends my concealer and foundation perfectly. No streaks or unevenly applied. I highly suggest everyone try one at least once! A little oval cushion goes a long way!
Lexi H.
Vancouver, WA
I love my beauty blender sponges. I purchased the spring fling pack just for the fun colors. They do bleed color just a little bit when you wash them but that’s not uncommon with color dyed products. These sponges blend just as great as the original beauty blender.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
What's the point on buying three ?
daniela s.
Are these beauty blenders the same as the original?