beautyblender BEAUTYBLENDER SUMMER. FLING uploaded by Candy B.beautyblender BEAUTYBLENDER SUMMER. FLING uploaded by Iris P.beautyblender BEAUTYBLENDER SUMMER. FLING uploaded by Taytum H.See all 10 photos

BY BEAUTYBLENDER #18 in Makeup Sponges

A summer trio with bright, bold beautyblenders in bright, bold shades that deliver flawless makeup application. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Just use them with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Beautyblender pop - Beautyblender glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be full so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. see more...

• What's the point on buying three ?Makeup artists might need mult... 2 Answers
  • Are these beauty blenders the same as...I believe so. They seem the sa... 2 Answers
Photos (10)
Buy on Sephora*
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
Summer.fling by the original beautyblender is truly makeup's best friend I have been procrastinating this purchase since I first discovered them. I've been using all the dupes, but honey there is nothing like the original. These are a steal ($49)compared to purchasing them separately($20). I have combination skin and it blended out my foundation in seconds it also blended my concealer perfectly. I used the yellow one. I ran it under warm water , it doubled in size and it gave a seamless application. I also used this with my loose setting powder to set my under eye concealer. If you're like me and have never tried stop wasting you're time with the knock off and get The Original BeautyBlender.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love the original BeautyBlender. The tear drop, egg shape is perfect and very versatile. Good for applying foundation on large areas such as forehead and cheeks. The pointed side is great for getting smaller areas like the undereyes and nose folds. This set is special with its bright summer colors. And these three Beautyblenders together in the set is a good deal as it's cheaper than buying them separate. I love it. Super cute colors.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
You may not think of the beauty blender as a summer product but it's a great way to put sunscreen on your face. It's easy to use and we're all pretty much accustomed to using it do set aside a new beauty blender and make sure you don't forget the facial sunscreen especially now. Throw it in a ziplock bag & take it with you for those "re-applies"!at the beach or pool. Stay cool and safe!
Mahreen K.
Mahreen K.
Summer.fling by beautyblender is an incredible way to apply your foundation. These sponges are amazing. The egg-like shape helps the application smooth and flawless. This pack is about $49 which is so much more affordable than purchasing them invidivually so it's a GREAT deal!  I typically wet them before use and it provides me a smooth finish. I purchased mine online at at dermstore
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Honestly beautyblender never lets me down !! I own over 15 of them ,I've tried every other sponge that was suppose to be a dupe or similar NOO just NOO! Stop trying to save money you need a beautyblender in your life there's nothing like it ! I use it wet & dry for foundation application, I wash them regularly and get no rips till after like 10+ washes
Drea G.
Drea G.
Stockton, CA
beautyblender BEAUTYBLENDER SUMMER. FLING
Perfect for blending out your foundation,concealer and/or moisturizer.Keeps your skin looking flawless and even.Can even use it to remove any excess oil.
#beachbashcontest @influenster
I was not compensated for my review,solely for the contest.But this blender is great!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
I absolutely love beauty blenders! I always use them to apply my foundation or concealer, they always leave a nice finish on my skin. I recently just purchased one from ulta and there is a big difference between the ulta beauty blender and the drug store beauty blender. The Ulta one felt so smooth on my skin and using it for the first time was such a nice feeling!
Joscelyn B.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
These are really convenient especially for thicker concealer​s and creme contours. For foundation I do honestly like my big tarte brush because it's so much faster than a beauty blender. The blender is better than the brush for thicker cremes though so it's a must for me to have both in hand
Cecelia F.
Cecelia F.
Charleston, SC
Great for blending all types of foundation or concealer. The timed point is perfect for covering dark spots under and around the eyes. It is very comparable to alternative products. Purchased from Ulta. I rec, beauty blenders to all- absolute need for the application process.
Lola P.
Lola P.
Milwaukie , OR
I absolutely line these beauty sponges I use these everyday I also own the beauty blender but I tend to reach for these more often they are so soft and make it so easy to blend also super affordable compared to the original beauty blender and they feel the same ❤
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fremont , CA
What's the point on buying three ?
daniela s.
daniela s.
Are these beauty blenders the same as the original?