BY BEAUTYBLENDER #6 in Makeup Sponges

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge in nude for flawless makeup application. The beautyblender® nude is the ultimate makeup application tool created to celebrate flawless, natural-looking skin. This edgeless sponge is the perfect choice for applying foundation and any other complexion makeup product that helps to define your natural beauty and get that "no-makeup" makeup look. Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be "full" so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries. Beautyblender has chosen to use safe, water-soluble dyes that do not harm the environment and will maintain the integrity of their proprietary foam. For this reason, you may notice some color run off or wash away the first time you wet beautyblender. This is normal and will disappear after you have cleansed the product several times. Please note: the color will not transfer onto the face or clothing. see more...

• How will I win this2 Answers
  • When are you supposed to get rid of your beauty blender and get a...1 Answers
  • Is this the same as the original or similar to pro? Or is it jus...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Reni C.
Encino, CA
This product guarantees effortless blending (through dabbing not dragging the product) in both large and small areas of the face. It elimates lines and streaks thus creating the perfect skin canvas after application. The sponge is super-plush, moisture loving and has minimal water retentention.
I love the Beauty Blender. I rarely use a brush for any liquid makeup (except my oval brush every now and then). It really is effortless to use and the application is very even and natural on the skin. I also like that I can easily clean it on a daily basis compared to a brush. The sponge is soft and dense at the same time and last for 3-5 months before replacing it. I have tried other makeup sponges to compare it with, but nothing comes to be a close replacement. The Real Techniques Miracle Sponge is a good back up, but not as a replacement for this smart invention.
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
I've used the pink BeautyBlender for years, but I always had issues with it: ripping, not getting much larger when using water - just strange things, where others just loved it! And believe I do love the effect of it, however, I always thought something was off about the texture of it. I didn't know until a few months ago, that some of the BeautyBlenders have different textures of them. When they came out with the Nude one, I was immediately hooked because it won't ever look dirty! Now, let me just say that this is the BEST BeautyBlender I've used so far. It swells up with the use of water to become extremely bouncy, and I've no issues with tearing yet. It really is awesome!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
No matter how hard we all want to love dupes of the Beauty Blender, it's never the same! No beauty sponge I've ever owned has been as good as this brand. The material is the perfect thickness, the sponge soaks up the perfect amount of water, both the point and the base are perfect for your entire face, and it grows to the absolute perfect size once it's damp. Just spend the extra $$ on one of these instead of the dupes. It's not that much more, and you know it's so much better!
Lindsay H.
I use this with Kay Von D lockit foundation and it's perfect. It's the only thing I have found that makes foundation look flawless on my skin. Typically I run on the dry looking side no matter what I do, but using a Beauty Blender has literally completely changed how my makeup looks for the better.
I always thought it was silly hype but I'm so glad I decided to finally try these out. I don't think I can ever go back to doing my foundation the way I had before!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
This is my 2nd Beauty Blender and likely won't be my last. I love the color of this one as I primarily use it for foundation. I find it very easy to clean with baby shampoo. After wetting this sponge it's a total game changer leaving little to no transfer on the sponge. I know $20 sounds a little steep for a sponge, but for me it was well worth it to flawlessly apply foundation without losing half of the product on the sponge.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
The best makeup application sponge on the market! I've tried others - but this is the best. The unique texture when damp really allows for the best blending of foundations, concealers, and powders. You don't need to worry about streaking and splotching like would with brushes and dry sponges or other applicators. I wish the price was a bit less, but if you take care of it, it should last you a while. It's a wise investment.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
To say that I love the Beauty Blender is an understatement. The BB is the one product I don't think I could ever live without, and I've never found a suitable dupe. Sorry, Real Techniques. The Nude version of the BB is the best version. It doesn't stain towels, and it doesn't get stained with foundation nearly as easily. If you're looking for a sponge, just do yourself a favor and splurge for the sake of your foundation.
Sienna W.
Big Rapids, MI
When I first got my beauty blender it was all the rage and it had so much hype. I used it everyday with my Born This Way foundation and concealer. Then, when I bought the L'Oréal infallible foundation I realized how much product this sponge actually soaks up.... long story short it gives you beautiful flawless airbrushed skin, but stick with a brush first, then the blender! 😁
laura f.
San Diego, CA
I really love this method to apply makeup. I have mostly oily skin, so using my fingers was not great. Using a brush also isn't my favorite thing, so when i tried this sponge it became my favorite. It is not like other makeup sponges, since this one gets to be moistened before using. Somehow this makes the applocation so much better. I love my beauty blender.
Maria C.
I love love love the beauty blender and I do believe everyone should have one or something similar. I got mine at my local Macy's. It's awesome for foundation and pretty much everything. Even powders and moisturizers. But would I buy it again? Probably not. I think $20 is a little much especially when you can buy one for like $6 that does the same thing.
Denisse C.
Can someone tell me how long should we keep a BeautyBlender?
Isabel C.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Is Beauty Blender a good one for apply the foundantion? I wanna buy it.
How will I win this
Jani R.
What is difference between the nude and pink BeautyBlender? I know Black is supposed to be for professionals and White is for your face/skin care products.
M J.
Magnetawan
When are you supposed to get rid of your beauty blender and get a new one? Mine is still in good shape but is it bad to keep one for a long time? Could their be a lot of bacteria build up? beautyblender beautyblender® nude