BY BEAUTYBLENDER #11 in Makeup Sponges

A special, limited-edition beautyblender® holiday trio, in collaboration with Benefit Cosmetics. These fun holiday kits will help you look flawless with that camera-ready glow throughout the holiday season. Each kit comes with the original beautyblender, a deluxe sample-size of a Benefit POREfessional Face Primer, and an exclusive, limited-edition blotterazzi™ compact designed by Benefit. The unique shape and exclusive material, available only with the original beautyblender, ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it to apply Benefit's The POREfessional Face Primer, powders, primers, foundations, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. The award-winning, beautyblender's open cell structure of the blotterazzi material, now in light pink, absorbs excess oil while keeping makeup intact. Just press, pause, and lift. Benefit's The POREfessional Face Primer quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put with this priming phenomenon. The silky and lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smoother-than-smooth canvas or used throughout the day to mattify shine and touch up problem areas. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Blotterazzi - 0.25 oz/ 7.39 mL Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer (deluxe size) see more...

Donna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased them exactly one year ago and it’s still like brand new. You’re practically paying for three products for the price of one. Which in my book is an absolute win! I’d recommend it. But, make sure you’d actually use the pore product if not do not fear... there are always other holiday Beauty Blender Sets available.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
beautyblender beautyblender + Benefit Holiday Kit beautyblender beautyblender + Benefit Holiday Kit -Ive had a WONDERFUL experience w Benefits Beauty Blender and wash out every couple of uses. And theyve lasted as well as not caused my skin to break out. So DEFINITELY worth the money and recommend!
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the beauty blender holiday kit. The only part of the check that I can’t get on board with is the lot blender. But the whole kit it’s self is amazing and there are no other sponges that compared to the actual beauty blender
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used as Beauty blender when I first started off I mean it gets the job done but I still have to I feel like blended with my hand but it gets the job done I mean I would recommend it I guess if you're starting off or really can't afford or don't want to spend your money on a high-tech Beauty blender this one is also good
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Bri L.
West Allis
It’s amazing. Nothing else to say. It doesn’t suck too much product out, and leaves a perfect finish. It’s great with my oily skin and evenly distributes the product. I bought mine online.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! It's worth the cash! It's amazing on my skin! Definitely a must have in your makeup bag! I always have a beauty blender in mine! It's so soft on my skin and applys amazingly! After you're done give it a wash with some soap and warm water and disinfect it in the microwave for ten seconds and it's ready to use for next time! Definitely a must have!
Katherine G.
Burlington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product for Christmas and it’s the guide to the perfect face. The primer really does smooth out my face and fill my pores in. The beauty blender gives me soft and natural coverage with any foundation I use, and I can stop spending so much money on blotting papers with these sponge blotterazzi, as they are reusable. Love this set. Really do.
Jordan J.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works! It’s hard to clean but it’s a great tool it will give you the matte flawless base that we all desire. Fantastic product but does absorb a lot of product during application.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Is this worth it?
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Is it worth the hype? Does the pore filler really work and what is the consistency like? Some pore fillers are oil based, while some make your skin really dry. How does the Benefit compare?
Naava R.
Looking for a trio thats worth the bang for thr buck look no more this kit is everything a beauty blender a blotter 2 to be more specific a nifty carry case with mirror for the blotters. And the benefit porefessional primer in one kit it's worth every cent I highly recommend it I love it they all work
Qual é o diferencial dessa esponja para as demais ? Ela realmente vale o q custa? E a durabilidade é boa ??
Brenda H.
Very interesting. First time seeing this holiday kit. Never tried a beauty blender but tempted dispite the videos with bugs inside. Is it worth it maybe even as gift in a stock. Or even a little holiday for me? How much is it?