BY BEAUTYBLENDER #19 in Makeup Sponges

A special, limited-edition beautyblender® holiday trio, in collaboration with Benefit Cosmetics. These fun holiday kits will help you look flawless with that camera-ready glow throughout the holiday season. Each kit comes with the original beautyblender, a deluxe sample-size of a Benefit POREfessional Face Primer, and an exclusive, limited-edition blotterazzi™ compact designed by Benefit. The unique shape and exclusive material, available only with the original beautyblender, ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it to apply Benefit's The POREfessional Face Primer, powders, primers, foundations, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. The award-winning, beautyblender's open cell structure of the blotterazzi material, now in light pink, absorbs excess oil while keeping makeup intact. Just press, pause, and lift. Benefit's The POREfessional Face Primer quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put with this priming phenomenon. The silky and lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smoother-than-smooth canvas or used throughout the day to mattify shine and touch up problem areas. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Blotterazzi - 0.25 oz/ 7.39 mL Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer (deluxe size) see more...

Mariah M.
This Christmas I bought myself two of these sets!! I bought several more to gift to the females in my life. This is truly the best set. The porefessional is great to prime your skin and fill in your pores. It use it in my t zone and on a old piercing scare and it truly covers it up!! I love the beauty blender to apply any cream or liquid products such as foundation, concealer, or a cream highlighter!! I love to throw the blot sponge in my purse it is so cute and the packaging has a mirror!! When my skin starts to get a Little oily or of i sweat I will blot with this I doesn’t ruin my makeup and makes it look great. You can wash these and continue to use them so it doesn’t feel like you’re throwing makeup away. And it comes with two.
Donna G.
I purchased them exactly one year ago and it’s still like brand new. You’re practically paying for three products for the price of one. Which in my book is an absolute win! I’d recommend it. But, make sure you’d actually use the pore product if not do not fear... there are always other holiday Beauty Blender Sets available.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
beautyblender beautyblender + Benefit Holiday Kit beautyblender beautyblender + Benefit Holiday Kit -Ive had a WONDERFUL experience w Benefits Beauty Blender and wash out every couple of uses. And theyve lasted as well as not caused my skin to break out. So DEFINITELY worth the money and recommend!
Sharleen T.
Any set of a beauty blender is a great deal to be honest Beauty blenders alone are usually 20 bucks each and the sets usually run from 24 to 30 something dollars so you're getting a great bang for your buck with a few more products that are worth
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
I love love love the beauty blender holiday kit. The only part of the check that I can’t get on board with is the lot blender. But the whole kit it’s self is amazing and there are no other sponges that compared to the actual beauty blender
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love the beauty blender!! Its great for blending foundation and concealer without it getting too cakey. Its also very easy to clean and doesn't hold too much makeup so I don't feel like I'm wasting product.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Bri L.
West Allis
It’s amazing. Nothing else to say. It doesn’t suck too much product out, and leaves a perfect finish. It’s great with my oily skin and evenly distributes the product. I bought mine online.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Love love love this! It's worth the cash! It's amazing on my skin! Definitely a must have in your makeup bag! I always have a beauty blender in mine! It's so soft on my skin and applys amazingly! After you're done give it a wash with some soap and warm water and disinfect it in the microwave for ten seconds and it's ready to use for next time! Definitely a must have!
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Is it worth the hype? Does the pore filler really work and what is the consistency like? Some pore fillers are oil based, while some make your skin really dry. How does the Benefit compare?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Is this worth it?
Qual é o diferencial dessa esponja para as demais ? Ela realmente vale o q custa? E a durabilidade é boa ??
Naava R.
Looking for a trio thats worth the bang for thr buck look no more this kit is everything a beauty blender a blotter 2 to be more specific a nifty carry case with mirror for the blotters. And the benefit porefessional primer in one kit it's worth every cent I highly recommend it I love it they all work
Brenda H.
Very interesting. First time seeing this holiday kit. Never tried a beauty blender but tempted dispite the videos with bugs inside. Is it worth it maybe even as gift in a stock. Or even a little holiday for me? How much is it?