BY BEAUTYBLENDER #44 in Makeup Sponges

A special, limited-edition beautyblender® holiday trio, in collaboration with Benefit Cosmetics. These fun holiday kits will help you look flawless with that camera-ready glow throughout the holiday season. Each kit comes with the original beautyblender, a deluxe sample-size of a Benefit POREfessional Face Primer, and an exclusive, limited-edition blotterazzi™ compact designed by Benefit. The unique shape and exclusive material, available only with the original beautyblender, ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it to apply Benefit's The POREfessional Face Primer, powders, primers, foundations, cream blushes, and any other complexion product. The award-winning, beautyblender's open cell structure of the blotterazzi material, now in light pink, absorbs excess oil while keeping makeup intact. Just press, pause, and lift. Benefit's The POREfessional Face Primer quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put with this priming phenomenon. The silky and lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smoother-than-smooth canvas or used throughout the day to mattify shine and touch up problem areas. This set contains: - Original beautyblender - Blotterazzi - 0.25 oz/ 7.39 mL Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer (deluxe size) see more...

Gabby C.
Gabby C.
I love the beauty blender with everything I have but the blotteratzi is a no go for me. It just doesn't do much. Porefessional and I have a love hate relationship however. It makes my skin look amazing for the time being but I think it may be causing me to break out at the top of my nose. However I'm hoping it's just puberty not the product.
Marie E.
Marie E.
I got this kit for Christmas and I swear I live by it! The professional primer is life and I use it everyday! It covers up all your pores like they weren't ever there giving you a perfect face for your foundation. The beauty blenders are SO soft and my everyday product! Overall I love everything in this kit and would recommend.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I think this is honestly the perfect gift, especially for someone who loves this brand or may not even have used it before. I personally have all of these products myself and I love them to death. Giving this to someone is so perfect, it comes with great items to start off their makeup routine!!! You can't go wrong with this.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Baton Rouge, LA
such a fun kit! the professional is fantastic as a primer and the blotterazi is so good. it is a bit on the pricey side, and i have combination of dry and acne prone skin so it works wonders. It is also great cause of the beauty blender!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Love this holiday kit. It's a great value for great products. I love all of these things and it's nice to get them all in one set. These things are great for making your skin look and feel perfect. I recommend.
Alana P.
Alana P.
This is so cute for a gift. I love all the products inside. The original sponge is perfect for foundation and concealer. The Bloterazzi helps control shine throughout the day.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
I'm obsessed with this kit because it's such an amazing deal. The beauty blender alone is $20. The primer is amazing, but not so much a fan of the blotter.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This is an awesome way to get all the best at a good price that comes with beauty blender and the benefit porefessionals primer that is my favorite
Carla O.
Carla O.
They are the best I love them they blend foundation or concealer and my skin is oily so for oily skin it blends really good
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Is it worth the hype? Does the pore filler really work and what is the consistency like? Some pore fillers are oil based, while some make your skin really dry. How does the Benefit compare?
Qual é o diferencial dessa esponja para as demais ? Ela realmente vale o q custa? E a durabilidade é boa ??
Naava R.
Naava R.
Looking for a trio thats worth the bang for thr buck look no more this kit is everything a beauty blender a blotter 2 to be more specific a nifty carry case with mirror for the blotters. And the benefit porefessional primer in one kit it's worth every cent I highly recommend it I love it they all work
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Very interesting. First time seeing this holiday kit. Never tried a beauty blender but tempted dispite the videos with bugs inside. Is it worth it maybe even as gift in a stock. Or even a little holiday for me? How much is it?