beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's uploaded by Jherrica S.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Sarah-Beth R.
Sarah-Beth R.
I absolutely love beauty blenders! With someone who has combination skin, applying foundation with a beauty blender really helps the foundation to not cling onto dry patches which is wonderful! It looks so much more natural and I would recommend this to anyone with any skin type
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Such a great value set for these sponges. The solid cleanser does a great job and removing most traces of makeup from the sponges themselves. It's best to replace your sponges every couple months so I like purchasing sets with two or more so I'm stocked up!
Shawna
Shawna
I buy all my beauty blenders from Macy's, just because they come in cute little sets like these. The beauty blender is the best foundation application that I have found, and yes they are expensive but nothing compares to the beauty blender.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
It took me years to invest in a beauty blender because I couldn't justify the price for a sponge. I always bought generic brands that would soak up my makeup. When I finally got a real one I could tell the difference immediately.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I am a beauty blender girl! When I saw this set I had to get it! You're saving money by purchasing the bundle and these little blenders are reusable, easy to clean and long lasting.
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
So this is my second one. Loved my first one so much had to get another. Macys was having a 30% off sale online and had to grab. Love that it comes with a cleaner for the sponges that u can also use for your brushes. It had a beauty blender for everything. Well worth the money! And blenders last a good 2 months if not longer. Cleaning them is important
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Great set. Good bang for your buck! Would def get anymore beauty blender sets in the future! I like that get two beauty blenders, plus a little one and a cleanser!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Cincinnati
How did I ever survive without a beauty blender in my life? Sooooo much easier to blend foundation with this product. Get one...get two...get this NOW!
Rosana A.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
The only way I apply makeup on is with this! Totally worth it and it last a while with proper care!
Joan Season T.
Joan Season T.
Brooklyn, NY
Macy’s is best place to buy gift because they have good gift sets with affordable prices