beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's uploaded by Jherrica S.

BY BEAUTYBLENDER

beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Sarah-Beth R.
Sarah-Beth R.
Review for: beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's
I absolutely love beauty blenders! With someone who has combination skin, applying foundation with a beauty blender really helps the foundation to not cling onto dry patches which is wonderful! It looks so much more natural and I would recommend this to anyone with any skin type
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Review for: beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's
Such a great value set for these sponges. The solid cleanser does a great job and removing most traces of makeup from the sponges themselves. It's best to replace your sponges every couple months so I like purchasing sets with two or more so I'm stocked up!
Shawna
Shawna
Review for: beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's
I buy all my beauty blenders from Macy's, just because they come in cute little sets like these. The beauty blender is the best foundation application that I have found, and yes they are expensive but nothing compares to the beauty blender.
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Review for: beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's
So this is my second one. Loved my first one so much had to get another. Macys was having a 30% off sale online and had to grab. Love that it comes with a cleaner for the sponges that u can also use for your brushes. It had a beauty blender for everything. Well worth the money! And blenders last a good 2 months if not longer. Cleaning them is important
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Cincinnati
Review for: beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's
How did I ever survive without a beauty blender in my life? Sooooo much easier to blend foundation with this product. Get one...get two...get this NOW!
Rosana A.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
Review for: beautyblender 4-Pc. Fall Set, Only at Macy's
The only way I apply makeup on is with this! Totally worth it and it last a while with proper care!