BeautyBio The Quench

by BeautyBio

NULL

How thick is it? Does it help with dry dry skin?
Is BeautyBio The Quench worth the price?
Is this night cream worth the money?
Start your review of BeautyBio The Quench!
Nnenna E.
Phoenix, AZ
BeautyBio The Quench uploaded by Nnenna E.
This is my favorite eye cream! I really like the included spatula for application. It has a creamy texture to it that glides onto my skin and absorbs nicely. There is no harsh scent to it and I don’t have any irritation. Also very moisturizing!
Callista K.
BeautyBio The Quench uploaded by Callista K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m glad I tried this as a sample before buying the full product. I love the texture and smell of the product for sure. Sadly, I put it on before before and woke up to some new breakouts on my face.
Sarah T.
Sturbridge, MA
BeautyBio The Quench uploaded by Sarah T.
So I got this little sample in a big bag of samples with a huge purchase I made at ulta. And so far I can honestly say I LOVE this product. A little goes a long way (seriously. All you need are a few dots on the skin) it’s thick and creamy and a great overnight moisturizer if your skin is feeling defeated. I wouldn’t use it everyday because it IS such a heavy product. But once or twice a week will do your skin wonders. Once I run out I’m seriously considering getting a full size. Especially for the winter. BeautyBio The Quench
Rebecca P.
Wethersfield, CT
BeautyBio The Quench uploaded by Rebecca P.
Very smooth cream and the applicator is so cool. I'm going to keep it in my mini skincare fridge to help with depuffing. HOWEVER, I only have it 4 stars because it is pretty pricey but it is full of rich ingredients so the product itself is a winner. This was #gifted so I will decide on repurchasing depending on how much use I get out of it.
Cesar  G.
Chino Hills, CA
BeautyBio The Quench uploaded by Cesar  G.
Purchased at: Sephora
BeautyBio The Quench definitely the more and more I try from this brand fall more and more in love. Definitely more of a science backed brand but for me that means results. The cream is super hydrating but not necessarily thick. A little goes a long way way. Not really a scent. Love the spoon. Not a huge fan of the packaging as it’s very bulky.
Lu K.
Coquitlam, BC
BeautyBio The Quench uploaded by Lu K.
Let me tell you this girl is thicc she is a BALM. I have always been team eye cream. I know a lot of you don't use one but for me it is a must, with different ones for days and nights. This one for me is a perfect winter cream since it's made with jojoba oils, macadamia oil, and olive oil. The secret weapon in the formula is... PERSIAN SILK TREE BARK Reduces appearance of crow's feet, dark circles and firms under-eye area. I have never heard of that in a skincare product before. Priced at $95 it is $$$ but will literally last you a year + with how thick the formula is. And look at the cute metal wand?!
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
This is probably my new favorite moisturizer (and I recently started using La Mer) it leaves your skin so soft and works well under makeup. I left off a star because of the price. But a little goes a long way.. (when you are almost 40 you really have to invest in a good moisturizer.)
Jasmine A.
Boise, ID
This hydrating moisturizer is AMAZING 😍I have very sensitive skin & im prone to breakouts/redness but I found that this moisturizer is very calming for me. I usually use this after microneedling, applying serum then I apply this moisturizer! I wake up looking so glowy ✨
Penelope J.
BeautyBio The Quench uploaded by Penelope J.
This makes my skin feel so nice, esp during the colder months. My skin glows & it gives a dewey look but not greasy. It doesn’t cause me to breakout either. Plus, though not important, I love the look of all their packaging on my vanity.
Christina K.
Austin, TX
BeautyBio The Quench uploaded by Christina K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a free sample of this product with a purchase of beauty products at Sephora. I was thrilled to give it a try. This is a very thin creamy white formula that has a slight hint that is very pleasant. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and it absorbs right into the skin. This is very hydrating and gives my face a radiance that even my husband noticed. I love the feel of this cream under my foundation. Even at the end of the day my skin has a glow. I highly recommend this if you have duller skin. Pro: very creamy, quick a absorbing, hydrating, and gives you a radiant glowy texture.