BeautyBio Bright Eyes

by BeautyBio

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BeautyBio Bright Eyes!
Veronica M.
1,011 reviews
BeautyBio Bright Eyes uploaded by Veronica M.
These eye masks work wonders on dark circles and puffiness! I’ve already gone through one box and on my second I love so much. It has illuminating colloidal silver and collagen that helps repair and naturally encourage skin rejuvenation. The collagen helps form and tighten the skin. The pearl powder helps to brighten and give well rested look and the aloe Vera calms and helps decrease the appearance of puffiness so with all these amazing and potent ingredients you are left with brighter un puffy well rested looking eyes in as little as 10 minutes but I like to leave mine on for 20 to get best results. 15 individually wrapped masks come in each pretty packaged box. I highly recommend
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
BeautyBio Bright Eyes uploaded by Gabrielle G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loveeeee these eye patches! The silver really gives a brightening effect. I have a puffy face due to sinus issues. Especially during the winter months. I love to use the patches in the morning when I’m still feeling low energy. I find it gives me a little boost! I would definitely recommend but they are a little pricey. Wish I could use daily, but then this product would become a monthly expense lol. ✨ it’s a once a week treat for me.
Pooja K.
Dallas, TX
BeautyBio Bright Eyes uploaded by Pooja K.
Love this eye gels, they provide cool and soothing effects on the puffiness and helps nourish the under eye skin with the clean serum. Used it for two weeks and feel the under eye region hydrated and better m. Highly recommend it for tired, puffiness and early aging signs.
Madi V.
BeautyBio Bright Eyes uploaded by Madi V.
Very sturdy eye gels, that stay on the face without falling. The box is coming with 15 pairs, giving me enough time to actually test the product thoroughly. The patches have just enough serum and the skin feels refreshed and not to tachy after removal. I like the product! Give it a try
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,791 reviews
BeautyBio Bright Eyes uploaded by Ashley W.
Most eye masks don't work but these work almost immediately. I wish I had an unlimited amount of these but unfortunately I've already ran out. It really tightens the under eye area and gives extra hydration to that tender eye area. I would definitely purchase this product again and again.
Nnenna E.
Phoenix, AZ
BeautyBio Bright Eyes uploaded by Nnenna E.
This is the only brand of eye patches I will use because it illuminates puffiness almost immediately. Whenever I have a big event I like to use in the morning to get myself a fresh glow. It tingles for the first couple of minutes but that goes away. I would highly recommend this.
Jennifer G.
1,695 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
These have such a nice cooling sensation. Feels so nice on the skin especially such a sensitive area under/around your eyes! I’ve only used two sets of these but I used in conjunction with the Rose quartz roller (also from BeautyBio) and it definitely helped my puffiness under my eyes (lack of sleep). I docked a star for two reasons, the price of these if you were to keep up on the regular it adds up as they are single use AND also because the packaging is silly to open- you tear the ‘top’ and while trying to slide the tray out, both times one or both eye gel got squished to the bottom of the foil satchel. Not a big deal since it’s all filled with the serum but still annoying and a flaw of the packaging.
Emily  F.
Delaware, OH
Beautybio bright eyes colloidal silver eye masks make the skin around your eyes less puffy, helps with fine lines and a luminous glow. I use these 4-5 times a week and have gone through countless boxes. These keep me from looking like I have a toddler!!BeautyBio Bright Eyes
Erin W.
I used these one morning and they felt great! They did give a slight cooling effect which was nice, but I could have done without it. It helped my under eye area stay moisturized and helped my makeup apply better as well. I would repurchase! Next time I want to try these on my mouth lines.
Christina  H.
Keep in the fridge and it’s an instant lift in the morning! Gets the fluid swelling down especially if you use the cryo or rose roller with it! Worth every dollar! I have bought many and give away as gifts too! BeautyBio Rose Quartz Roller

Looking for your answer?