Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray

by Beauty Works

Achieve healthy-looking hair with the Heat Protection Spray from Beauty Works. Suitable for use during drying, straightening and styling, the non-greasy spray is formulated to replenish hair and shield from heat damage to leave you with smooth, manageable locks that have ultimate shine. E.N.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray!
Olivia P.
Kettering , Northamptonshire
Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Olivia P.
Love this heat spray and the smell of it too!!! It’s not too greasy either and can be used on dry hair which is a bonus as some I’ve seen you have to use when the hair is damp! Defiantly a good product to have for hair styling, Safe with extensions too☺️ #beautyworks #haircare #heatspray #hairextentions #fullface #contest #makeup
Steph B.
London, Streatham
Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Steph B.
Can't find the miracle spray... This product is genuinely incredible. I have heat on my hair every day and this keeps it SO silky and smooth. I use it mainly when my hair is damp but it also good to use a little after styling. I'd be gutted if this ever discontinued. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Amy D.
burnley
Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Amy D.
I use this alongside the 10 in 1 spray which I have also posted a picture of in this link. I use these products every single day before I dry my hair, and the smell is just heavenly. Great value for money they don’t leave my hair feeling oily or heavy which is great!
Ruby H.
Bridgwater , Somerset
I love this spray! The infusion of oils is an added bonus! I like the smell and the way it detangles as well as protects! I am happy with the price and product. I will buy again!
Georgia E.
Western Avenue , Pontefract
before trying this, i didn’t think i needed to use a heat protectant and thought it was a myth but now, i religiously use this before drying my hair and before styling using heat! i have noticed such a difference as my hair looks silky and smooth rather than it being dry and frazzled. i can only imagine all the good things it’s doing to my hair that i can’t see! i would 110% recommend - especially as the product is very affordable and smells lush too!
Christina R.
lancashire
Highly recommend whilst using heat on your hair and styling. Smells very pleasant and does go a long way too!
Emma H.
Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Have bought this for my extensions and to keep my hair protected, it’s so good! Smells so lovely too
Brooke H.
I swear by using this every time I curl my hair with the professional styler. It smells amazing and protects your hair at the same time. It doesn’t make your hair feel greasy or weigh it down in any way. 10/10
Nicole O.
I absolutely love beauty works products! This heat protection spray smells amazing and leaves your hair very smooth and silky! I use a lot of heat on my hair and so heat protection is very important
Sarah W.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Not my most favourite heat protection spray but it does the job. The smell is really nice however I love olaplex no 6

Looking for your answer?