Beauty without Cruelty Volume Plus Shampoo uploaded by Kelly V.

Beauty without Cruelty Volume Plus Shampoo

Bwc volume plus shampoo is a gentle, plant-based formula for fine, flat thinning hair that thoroughly cleans while adding volume, fullness and body. Nature's conditioning jojoba and penetrating plant proteins combined with panthenol and biotin, strengthen and protect each hair strand. Special botanicals, vitamins, and pure, premium, aroma-therapeutic essential oils improve your hair's look and texture. Your hair will feel naturally thicker and fuller. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly W.
LOVE this shampoo!! I have been using a salon brand that I love for years, but I currently cannot afford it. I didn't think I would ever find something that would compare, but I did! I have tried several products in a search for more affordable and safer hair care. I have found many that did not meet my standards, but this one lived up to its reputation. The scent is light and refreshing. My hair is fine and usually looks greasy by the next morning, but my hair actually still looks pretty good when I wake up in the morning. I could skip a wash if I wanted. That is a big deal for me!! I ordered it from PureFormulas at an awesome price! I now pay less than half and get a bottle twice the size as my beloved salon brand. The best part is that I don't feel the need to ever go back to my old brand. I get fantastic volume and even more shine! I have tried the conditioner and spray gel, and I love them both too! Another great thing is that EWG gives it a 3 rating so it is much safer than my previous shampoo.
Kelly V.
Rockford, MI
I absolutely love this shampoo!
It really surprised me when I first got it because I honestly wasn't expecting it to work so well but it is now one of my favorite shampoos! It truly makes my look clean and also totally full of volume! And I can use it with confidence knowing that it has good for the environment ingredients and didn't hurt any animals in the process of being made! I love it!
Victoria r.
this shampoo gets 10 stars if there were 10 stars i love love love this shampoo guys and i think you will too.