BY BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY

BWC Oil-Free Facial Moisturizer effectively hydrates your skin with light, oil-free plant humectants that replenish, balance, and support the skin. Nature s own aloe vera combined with pure premium aroma-therapeutic essential oils and vital botanical extracts tone, smooth, and protect. Anti-oxidant vitamins counteract impact on appearance of skin due to sun and environmental damage. Light formula absorbs quickly. Made with pure premium and natural ingredients. Paraben free. No animal ingredients. 100% vegetarian. No synthetic or engineered fragrances. No animal testing. Benefits normal to oily skin. . see more...

• Is this moisturizer good for oily skin, will it give my f...1 Answers
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Love this facial moisturizer! It adsorbs easily and doesn't make my face feel oily. This moisturizer keeps my face hydrated all day long. I love how it makes my skin feel. I will definitely buy this again.
kacee F.
Vail, AZ
This is so hydrating. I first fell in love with the face wash when I received it in my monthly Ipsy bag. I just had to get the whole line. It does not clog my pours and I even rub it in my lips for extra moisture 😀
Stacey S.
Ohio
This is my go to moisturizer. It feels light yet hydrating. The scent is very light and nice. I have no problems with breakouts or irritation.
Shelby W.
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin, will it give my face a shiny look or does it mattify some what?

Walmart