BY BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY

BWC Fragrance Free Hand & Body Treatment moisturizes, softens, protects, and replenishes your skin with premium aloe vera gel and nature s rich emollients shea butter, jojoba and kukui nut oil. Use daily for maximum benefits. This  fragrance-free formula can be used right out of the bottle or customized by adding your favorite essential oil . . see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you are extremely sensitive to fragrances, this is a great lotion to use. Even though it does say "fragrance free," I still notice a slight fragrance but it's extremely light and pleasant; it's like a fresh and clean scent.

I have a small sample bottle so I only use it for my hands. It's is perfect after you wash your hands or whenever they're are a bit dry or ashy. The consistency is on the thicker side so I notice I need to use more but it's extremely hydrating and healing.
Nati D.
The Fragrance Free Lotion turned out to be really nice, actually! It It doesn't have that awkward fragrance free hand lotion smell. Dries fast and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky afterwards. I'm honestly not fond of hand creams or lotions in general but this one does the trick!
Brandie F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I will use this lotion until the day I die. That or until they stop making it. I love that this lotion is cruelty free, paraben free and 100% vegan. It's fragrance free but you can add your own essential oils to make it smell pretty. It lasts forever, and in my opinion, better than the top brand lotions out there.
Jacklyn R.
I love this lotion. I first got it in my ipsy glam bag and have been using it since. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and looking healthy. I gave it to my mom to try and she loved it saying that it really helped with her dry hands. This lotion is amazing, great job Beauty Without Cruelty.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
When I first received this in my Ipsy subscription bag, I wasn't too sure of it. I'm pretty picky about my lotion. When I first put it on, I felt like it was al little greasy, but after I worked it in, it kept my hands nice and hydrated, which was perfect for the winter season.
Chelsie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this lotion. I start off everyday after washing my face, rubbing this stuff all over my hands & arms. It's a great moisturizing lotion & leaves my hands & arms feeling so soft! I absolutely love that it's fragrance free. Just all around a great brand & product.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I received a sample with #ipsy i feel it works really well and since it doesn't have a scent i can reapply all day to cure the dryness i get from washing my hands constantly
LeeAnn M.
This product is okay with no offensive scent but i enjoy yummy scents so its not my favorite