BY BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY

Lavender Highland rejuvenates all hair types BWC Lavender Highland Shampoo is a gentle, plant-based formula that thoroughly cleans your hair while restoring its natural balance, body and shine. Pure, premium aroma-therapeutic essential oil of Lavender Highland, the world s most prized lavender from the high mountain regions of France, rejuvenates and revitalizes your hair to improve its look and feel. Nature s own special botanicals with select vitamins and natural plant proteins fortify each hair strand. Your hair will be naturally clean, healthy and beautiful. Ideal for daily use. Organic ingredients NOP or Ecocert, certified by BCS, CCOF. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Beauty without Cruelty is an amazing company, I always buy their products when it is available. They are all affordable, work wonders on your hair, and are cruelty free. They are great and can be found at about any Walmart or online at most beauty stores.
Veronika S.
Cicero, IL
I use the moisture plus line of this brand and decided to try the Daily Benefits because I wanted to give my hair a break from the moisture plus. From other reviews I had read, this shampoo was supposed to be gentle and refreshing. One reviewer compared it as being a gentle clarifying shampoo. Although it did rid my scalp of some build-up from my dry shampoo and the constant oil masks, it also stripped my hair!!! It was not gentle at all. I am, however, going to keep it and maybe use it once a month to get rid of the build-up on my scalp. I recently repurchased the moisture plus shampoo and my hair is finally feeling back to normal.
Kelly B.
Odessa, TX
I love how it rejuvenates and revitalizes your hair ! It really helped my dry hair. It also smell really great. I will recommend to my family and friends.
Amanda M.
I really like this product. It does not do testing on animals, yet they have great products. I especially love their facial cleanser.
Casandra C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
I first heard of this brand in my ipsy subscription. I love they make cruelty free products that are effective and affordable