BY BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY

BWC Natural Hold Hair Spray provides styling hold without being stiff or sticky. Botanical extracts of lavender, ginseng, cucumber, and rosemary combined with pro-vitamin B-5 condition and protect your hair. This gentle formula holds without drying or stripping away natural hair oils. Pure plant proteins add body and shine. Made with premium and natural ingredients. Paraben free. No animal ingredients. 100% vegan, vegetarian. No synthetic or engineered fragrances. No animal testing. . see more...

Brianne R.
I've used this occasionally to tame flyaways or help neaten a ponytail because some of the ingredients in many hair sprays give me migraines. This one is a bit less perfumery, with a sort of witch hazel smell that fades after a bit. My hair is so thick and heavy that fighting whatever it naturally wants to do would be a futile effort, so I'm not looking for super-strong hold. The flexible hold of this is perfect for my needs, and it contains some ingredients that are better for hair than most. No animal testing is also a major plus. Looking at the list of ingredients, that doesn't mean it's completely environmentally friendly--just better than most.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
So I'm in love with my hair and I don't want to damage it anymore than what it is honestly even if it was expensive it's worth every dollar you spent it makes my hair stay in place all day long! I recommend the girls who love to curl their hair!
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
I am obsessed with flat ironing my hair, I do it every day, but I was worried about frying my hair and it becoming real damaged but thankfully I found this product and I use it almost everyday. Thanks to this my hair is healthy and smells amazing!
LeeAnn B.
It holds the hair in place when you need some extra help. The smell to me is ok--not good or bad. It works for most of the day and is far better than those brands that aren't cruelty-free. It does it's job and does some good at the same time.
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I buy this product when I need hairspray. I have long straight hair and I need something that lasts for my curls. I do use hair products much so the priceyness doesn't bother me particularly because they don't test on animals
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
I love this product. I love long, straight, damaged hair and it has really helped. It smells great. Although it is a bit pricey, it is well worth every penny to me. I would definitely recommend trying it. I love that it isn't tested on animals. Firm hold.
Rikki S.
My favorite hairspray! Works just like all the others but is better for my hair. Smells good and easy to get out of hair versus the others that I have used
Alejandra L.
Yakima, WA
I like to iron & dye the hell out of my hair so i tried this product & its done well and keeps it from damage & my hair still soft
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
It holds hair in place. It doesn't feel crunchy or hard or sticky. It smells okay. I love the fact that it is crualty free
Aliza S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Makes your hair stay in place. Doesn't squirt too much out the bottle neither does it make your hair super hard
Stephanee S.
Does this leave the hair crunchy?
Lana M.
Does this leave hair too stiff?