Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Mask

by Beauty Without Cruelty

BWC Purifying Facial Mask gently clarifies and draws out impurities that can dull skin and clog pores. Creamy smooth, emollient, botanical formula deeply cleans without drying. Nature s own purifying clays refine and revitalize the skin. Pure premium aroma-therapeutic essential oils and herbal extracts tone and improve skin s texture and feel. Your skin will be renewed and invigorated. Benefits all skin types. .

Pra q serve este produto?
How is this product? I use African black soap mud mask. How does it compare?
Is this good for sensitive and oily skin?
Start your review of Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Jefferson Hls, PA
I feel like this is a very good clay mask. I have combination skin and this definetly helps with excess oil. I like to use this once or twice a week. I can definetly see a difference in my skin since i have been using this product. My skin feels tighter and has more of a natural glow to it. It has been helping with my smile lines and also cleaning out these darn pores!! My face feels so clean and refreshed after i wipe this off, i love it so much. I highly recommend this product. Especially if you are a cruelty free brand lover such as myself! #crueltyfree #skincare #claymask Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Mask
this clay mask is not like the others you feel the work being done in a smooth nice way not harsh the final result I extremely amazing it leaves your skin glowing I love it and I recommend it to you to give it a try:)
PORTLAND, OR
Any clay mask is great for oily skin. It helps with all the excessive oil on your face and help reduce and control your oily skin. Make sure you exfoliant and extract first for an effective facial. Don't forget toner! It's helps change and balance your ph levels.
The fact that this is a cruelty-free mask is amazing. It works very well and also hydrates and keeps the face feeling fresh and great and smooth. Cleans out deep pores.
Linwood, NC
Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Mask is a great product, it hydrates, you can find it for less than ten dollars at Walmart Supercenters, and it doesn't do animal testing.
I personally love clay masks most and this one is definitely my favorite out of all the different masks if tried it goes on nicely and it's really good for about every skin type out there
Such a beautiful moisturizer and facial mask. Would definitely repurchase. My favorite time of the day, is when I get to use this face mask.
Harlingen, TX
You can definitely feel your skin getting clean but not in a harsh way the scent is refreshing not too strong would recommend this mask
A clay mask is must for your skin to give it a perfect shine and to tighten and smoothen your skin! It's is a mush have product
This facial mask is the best thing I've ever found on here i prefer you guys to buy this item.