BY BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY

BWC Purifying Facial Mask gently clarifies and draws out impurities that can dull skin and clog pores. Creamy smooth, emollient, botanical formula deeply cleans without drying. Nature s own purifying clays refine and revitalize the skin. Pure premium aroma-therapeutic essential oils and herbal extracts tone and improve skin s texture and feel. Your skin will be renewed and invigorated. Benefits all skin types. . see more...

• Pra q serve este produto? 1 Answers
  • How is this product? I use African black soap mud mask. How does ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive and oily skin?2 Answers
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is a very good clay mask. I have combination skin and this definetly helps with excess oil. I like to use this once or twice a week. I can definetly see a difference in my skin since i have been using this product. My skin feels tighter and has more of a natural glow to it. It has been helping with my smile lines and also cleaning out these darn pores!! My face feels so clean and refreshed after i wipe this off, i love it so much. I highly recommend this product. Especially if you are a cruelty free brand lover such as myself! #crueltyfree #skincare #claymask Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Mask
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
Any clay mask is great for oily skin. It helps with all the excessive oil on your face and help reduce and control your oily skin. Make sure you exfoliant and extract first for an effective facial. Don't forget toner! It's helps change and balance your ph levels.
andrea r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this clay mask is not like the others you feel the work being done in a smooth nice way not harsh the final result I extremely amazing it leaves your skin glowing I love it and I recommend it to you to give it a try:)
Desiree B.
I personally love clay masks most and this one is definitely my favorite out of all the different masks if tried it goes on nicely and it's really good for about every skin type out there
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
You can definitely feel your skin getting clean but not in a harsh way the scent is refreshing not too strong would recommend this mask
A clay mask is must for your skin to give it a perfect shine and to tighten and smoothen your skin! It's is a mush have product
jakeria s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial mask is the best thing I've ever found on here i prefer you guys to buy this item.
Narmin V.
The fact that this is a cruelty-free mask is amazing. It works very well and also hydrates and keeps the face feeling fresh and great and smooth. Cleans out deep pores.
Maya j.
San Antonio, TX
I freaking love this face mask. It leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth.
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
A perfect mask that cleanses your skin so well and it is such a soft and not harsh product.
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive and oily skin?
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product? I use African black soap mud mask. How does it compare?
Daniele G.
Pra q serve este produto?