Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleanser

by Beauty Without Cruelty

BWC Herbal Cream Facial Cleanser is a light, creamy, soap-free cleanser that delicately removes daily impurities and make-up without over-cleaning your skin. Natures own botanicals balance, refresh, and tone your skin while Pure premium aroma-therapeutic essential oils improve circulation and leave your skin clean, soft, and refreshed. Non-drying and rinses clean. Paraben Free,  Soap Free,  pH Balanced,  100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals,  No Animal Ingredients,  No Synthetic or Engineered Fragrance. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“...balanced. I use it morning and evening and I recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. ” in reviews
Novi, MI
Love this! really made my skin feel clean and fresh after using it. i did however feel that it didn't last too long and my forehead seemed slick.
Beaverton, OR
Typical cleanser for me. Nothing special about it. Smells really lemony and fresh! It was hydrating left my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Toccoa, GA
I love this cleanser, never harsh on skin. My skin feels so clean and my acne has cleared up. I will definitely keep using this cleanser!
This is one of my top favorite facial cleansers! I love this brand so much. Such great vegan products. Can't get much better.
Love! This smells wonderful and is a nice layering gel that gets makeup off without stripping your skin or leaving a residue
Boone, NC
I used this at my boyfriends house. It's okay. I love the natural product but they don't exactly work as well as some others
Orlando, FL
Love how soft it leaves my face and the concept behind the product. Definitely helps with how oily my skin is also.
I love washing my face with this. It cleans it well and I don't have to struggle to take off beads from my face.
2,482 reviews
This is a great cleanser that is not harsh on the skin. It is very gentle and did not cause any issues.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love this stuff. It takes off all my makeup with no struggle. It's a steal at $10 from Amazon!!

Looking for your answer?