BY BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY

BWC Herbal Cream Facial Cleanser is a light, creamy, soap-free cleanser that delicately removes daily impurities and make-up without over-cleaning your skin. Natures own botanicals balance, refresh, and tone your skin while Pure premium aroma-therapeutic essential oils improve circulation and leave your skin clean, soft, and refreshed. Non-drying and rinses clean. Paraben Free,  Soap Free,  pH Balanced,  100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals,  No Animal Ingredients,  No Synthetic or Engineered Fragrance. . see more...

Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleanser
  • "I have very sensitive skin, and this has not caused me to break out into any rashes or make my skin blotchy." in 5 reviews
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
I love this cleanser, it is one of my favorites to use. I like that it is gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling light and refreshed. I have oily skin and like that it cleans my skin without stripping it of all the oil. I absolutely love this and it is a staple on my sink counter.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my top favorite facial cleansers! I love this brand so much. Such great vegan products. Can't get much better.
Rowda B.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It takes off all my makeup with no struggle. It's a steal at $10 from Amazon!!
Myla A.
Myla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample.  I was afraid to try it because I have sensitive skin but immediately fell in love with it because my skin felt clean, it did not itch and there was no redness.  I have been using it for a couple of days now and still no reaction.  I've noticed that my skin feels smoother and less dull.
Dasha I.
Dasha I.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I really liked this facial cleanser. At me the combined type of a skin. This agent with acids I used in the winter. I liked the result that I saw after 2 weeks of use - the skin became clean, matte. The product has a pleasant aroma and a convenient dispenser
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
What it is:

A facial cleanser with 3% AHA complex that benefits normal to oily skin.

Key Ingredients:

purified water, aloe vera leaf juice, rose oil, sweet orange oil, ylang ylang oil, lavender extract, chamomile extract, honeysuckle extract, cucumber extract, glycerin, glycolic acid, malic acid, citric acid.

How it smells/feels/looks:

It is a clear thick gel that foams slightly when you add water. It smells like sweet oranges and chamomile, which I really like. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.

Why I like it:

I like that it is 100% vegan-vegetarian, paraben-free, soap free, no synthetic fragrance, pH balanced, 10% organic, and never tested on animals. This was very gentle on the skin, but tough on acne. I really like how soft my skin feels afterwards. I really enjoyed using this product, but I do not love it enough to purchase a full size of it. I have other things that I want to purchase instead. I would buy this if my acne was in a crazy uproar and got really bad with cystic acne. At that point, I would purchase this product to deal with it, since it deals so well with regular acne.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works really well, and plus I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful about what I use on my face and this stuff didn't break me out or anything I love it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I got this cleanser from ipsy and I am not disappointed with it. It did very well on my skin and didn't break me out. I do think this is not the best cleanser I had but it did clear some hormonal breakouts. Also it has no smell which I certainly appreciate.
Tonia Z.
Tonia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really and truly am in love with this product! ipsy introduced me to it and I haven't turned back since! Helps gently treat mild adult acne while helping kick my anti aging prep into gear! I always have a stock pile of this on hand so I never run out!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
I LOVE this cleanser, I've tried many cleanser in my life and many of them after a few uses start to make me oily from all the harsh chemicals in them. This is the first cleanser I can use on a daily basis and it stops my oiliness. The brand is great and the ingredients are great! Please try if you have oily skin! #phbalancer