BY BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY

BWC Herbal Cream Facial Cleanser is a light, creamy, soap-free cleanser that delicately removes daily impurities and make-up without over-cleaning your skin. Natures own botanicals balance, refresh, and tone your skin while Pure premium aroma-therapeutic essential oils improve circulation and leave your skin clean, soft, and refreshed. Non-drying and rinses clean. Paraben Free,  Soap Free,  pH Balanced,  100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals,  No Animal Ingredients,  No Synthetic or Engineered Fragrance. . see more...

Beauty Without Cruelty Facial Cleanser
  • "I have very sensitive skin, and this has not caused me to break out into any rashes or make my skin blotchy." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: Herbal Cream, 3% Alpha Hydroxy Complex
Beauty without Cruelty is an amazing company, I always buy their products when it is available. They are all affordable, work wonders on your face, and are cruelty free. They are great and can be found at about any Walmart or online at most beauty stores.
Raechel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most affordable and reliable AHA cleanser for me. It is soap-free but it foams up enough. The skin feels very fresh after a wash and it is very smooth. I use it on my back as well and body lotion absorbs very well after shower. I would definitely repeat.
Myla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample.  I was afraid to try it because I have sensitive skin but immediately fell in love with it because my skin felt clean, it did not itch and there was no redness.  I have been using it for a couple of days now and still no reaction.  I've noticed that my skin feels smoother and less dull.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to facial cleanser. I love the aromatherapy aspect of it, it smells so good and it's perfect for right before bed or when you wake up. The scent goes either way. The price is fair and affordable. I got a free sample from ipsy and ended up purchasing a full size bottle. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft, even after a full night's sleep. I would definitely recommend.
Dasha I.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I really liked this facial cleanser. At me the combined type of a skin. This agent with acids I used in the winter. I liked the result that I saw after 2 weeks of use - the skin became clean, matte. The product has a pleasant aroma and a convenient dispenser
Hannah A.
What it is:

A facial cleanser with 3% AHA complex that benefits normal to oily skin.

Key Ingredients:

purified water, aloe vera leaf juice, rose oil, sweet orange oil, ylang ylang oil, lavender extract, chamomile extract, honeysuckle extract, cucumber extract, glycerin, glycolic acid, malic acid, citric acid.

How it smells/feels/looks:

It is a clear thick gel that foams slightly when you add water. It smells like sweet oranges and chamomile, which I really like. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.

Why I like it:

I like that it is 100% vegan-vegetarian, paraben-free, soap free, no synthetic fragrance, pH balanced, 10% organic, and never tested on animals. This was very gentle on the skin, but tough on acne. I really like how soft my skin feels afterwards. I really enjoyed using this product, but I do not love it enough to purchase a full size of it. I have other things that I want to purchase instead. I would buy this if my acne was in a crazy uproar and got really bad with cystic acne. At that point, I would purchase this product to deal with it, since it deals so well with regular acne.
Rochelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've finally run out of this cleanser and I'm thinking of repurchasing. It's a nice gentle, chemical exfoliating cleanser. It helps with cell turnover and doesn't leave my skin flaky. My skin is soft and clean after using this
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works really well, and plus I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful about what I use on my face and this stuff didn't break me out or anything I love it
Tonia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really and truly am in love with this product! ipsy introduced me to it and I haven't turned back since! Helps gently treat mild adult acne while helping kick my anti aging prep into gear! I always have a stock pile of this on hand so I never run out!
Sami M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a die-hard fan of this product! I have suffered with teenage/adult acne for about 7 years, and NOTHING has worked for me as well as this has! I received a sample in an ipsy glam bag a few months ago and have repurchased this product 5 times since then and recommended it to friends with chronic acne. It is gentle, affordable, and smells amazing. The icing on the cake is it is eco-friendly/cruelty free. AMAZING product!