Beauty Without Cruelty Balancing Facial Toner uploaded by kacee F.

BY BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY

"BWC Balancing Facial Toner refreshes, hydrates, and conditions your skin. Nature s botanicals correctly balance your skin after cleansing, preparing it for BWC moisturizers.Pure premium aroma-therapeutic essential oils, herbal extracts, and natural humectants gently tone and nurture your skin for a healthy complexion. This special plant-based recipe is refreshing, light, and never drying. Great for use after make-up removal. Ideal for all skin types. Never tested on animals. . see more...

• I received this in my glam bag and wondering if there are any sto...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rowda B.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for the past 3 weeks and so far so good. I use it after my cleanser to get makeup residue off. It works!
kacee F.
kacee F.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this brand BCW threw Ipsy and fell in love first with the face wash. I needed the whole shabang once I was hooked and immediately got on Amazon and order the face wash plus this time and the moisturizer which I love all so much I've always had issues with breaking out and dry skin this has done MAGIC for my face.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my glam bag and wondering if there are any stores you can physically buy in person instead of online?