Beauty Without Cruelty Attitude Nail Color

by Beauty Without Cruelty

Colour Intense, Chip Proof, Quick Dry. Toluene, Phthalate & Formaldehyde Free. Made In The Uk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beauty Without Cruelty Attitude Nail Color!
Riverton, IL
I love the long wear of this product and what the company stands for! I usually have nail polish that chips very easily but this can last at least a week and a half without chipping and that is great for me! Usually it's only a couple of days.
Henryetta, OK
This fingernail polish is very beautiful, and stays on for along time without the color chipping or anything like that I would recommend to anyone
East Hartford, CT
I love this color so much! And the product in general is just great. Looks amazing on all skin tones!! I recommend to everyone!
Larned, KS
I love this product, I barely have any trouble with chipping Unlike all other nail polishes. It also dries very quickly.
I very much love the color and the consistency of the polish. Doesn't chip and last a good while.