BY BEAUTY TREATS

A gentle scrub made of natural sugars to exfoliate lips and leave them feeling soft and smooth. Apply a small amount to the lips and gently massage..48 oz (15g) see more...

Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub Tube Set of 6 Flavors I picked these up on Wal-Mart website with a gift card. I thought it was a great deal. I keep one in the shower and do my lips with it. I wear a lot of matte lip sticks. I think it does a great job of keeping the lips soft and hydrated. It doesn't really do an extreme exfoliation or anything. All the ones i had tried smelled good. I would recommend to anyone who wants to try. Would make great gifts.
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
This lip scrub is crazy good, I got it in peach and lemme tell u this product taste an smells exactly like the name! I've been using this a hand full of times and I have to say this stuff is a miracle! My lips tend to get dry a lot and chapped so I put this on and scrub away and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and smelling really good! This is also super affordable as well !!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Doesn't really feel like it's taking or doing effect on my lips but it smells good the only major problem for me was the taste wen it accidentally went in my mouth it tastes horrible I couldn't smack my lips with out the product going in my mouth 😷
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This lip scrub is totally amazing. My favorite flavor is watermelon. They smell so good. These are so inexpensive I always by mines on Shop Miss A. These lip scrubs are only 1 dollar. Yep a dollars. Thus scrub works wonders for it to be so cheap. My lips feel so soft and exfoiled afterwards. My lips feels so soft afterwards not mention my lips smell so nice. I use this every day. One of the best lip scrubs I have tried in a very long time.
mi🗡 m.
I got this as a free gift from Hush.com with my $10.00 order and I'm not mad at it. I've only tried homemade lip scrubs but it does what it's supposed to do. It smells really nice (I own the mango one) and it's all natural so if you happen to get it in your mouth, it won't hurt you and the taste isn't too bad. The tube makes it really easy to apply and store in a purse or bag without worrying about it spilling. I really recommend it for anyone who's looking for a lip scrub that's moisturizing and that gets the dead skin off the lips.
Jessica Q.
Dallas
These are amazing! I bought it in Strawberry and Mango flavor. The taste isn’t all that great but it makes my lips feel soft! It takes away all the dead skin on my lips. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a lip exfoliator. And it’s not expensive! It’s a good size for its price AND it’s cruelty free!
max 🥀 j.
Corinth
i really like this product ! the tube is like a standard lip gloss tube , so its so easy to apply , rather than scooping it out of a jar ! its more on the watery side for a scrub , but exfoliates better than a super dry scrub !
Em 🗿.
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub Tube Set of 6 Flavors Yessss 5/5 stars for sure ! I have always liked beauty treats and I have several of their products ! I have the Watermelon flavor, taste great but since it’s a sugar scrub I feel like it doesn’t do very well as far as actually scrubbing your lips.
Tiffany M.
Hiawassee, GA
I love using this to get rid of dead skin. It works really well. I put it on and rub it in, keep it on a few minutes and then it makes my lips sooo smooth and helps my lipstick stay on longer. Bought on the Hush app for 1$ I think!
rose a.
Scrubs works perfectly. I love the fact that they come in all of these flavors. I use them once a week or every other week and my lips are so soft and plump, I love it.