BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach

by Beauty Treats

Gentle scrub made of natural sugars to exfoliate lips and leave them feeling soft and smooth. Apply a small amount to the lips and gently massage away dull skin. Wash off or remove with a washcloth. Net Wt. 0.48 oz / 15 g Beauty Treats Brand...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach!
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach uploaded by Rachel Y.
Review for: BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Raspberry
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Strawberry this stuff I also got today I bought it online for only 2 bucks can't beat it was my first time using and it was very gentle on my lips easy to use no complaints what so ever did it's job . Plus it smells amazing !! Makes your lips nice a soft . Deff will prolly buy another flavor .
Asha K.
Piedmont, SC
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach uploaded by Asha K.
Review for: (6 Pack) BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach
I found this product in ross ans this is my first time using it. And i must say after using it 1 time, my lips feel soft and moisturized. They feel like ive had on chap stick all day. I bought the 6 pack with diff flavors.
Gloria B.
San Antonio, TX
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach uploaded by Gloria B.
Review for: BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Raspberry
I got this because unfortunately with the sudden change of weather here in Texas my lips are getting dry. Just get it as emergency for my lips. Smell delicious and in less than 4 minutes my lips are soft and smooth.
Mallari M.
Portsmouth, VA
Review for: BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Raspberry
So good and cheap. The packaging is perfect and you can bring it everywhere. Makes your lips very soft. You can leave it on a d eventually it’ll just fade right into your lips. Literally no room for improvement it’s great and if you lick it on accident it tastes good too because it’s sugar.
Kathryn B.
Escondido, CA
Review for: BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach
I love this Lip Scrub it makes your lips so smooth and it is definitely easy to apply, I bought from this app called Hush, it makes your lips long lasting smooth and I would definitely recommend this to others 😊
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach uploaded by Alyssa B.
Review for: BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Raspberry
I just bought this and I love it! It really tastes like raspberries for starters. It completely removes matte liquid lipstick or is great just for exfoliating your lips! I bought it at Five Below. It's cheap! And it leaves your lips soft and smooth!
zayden M.
Review for: (6 Pack) BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Peach
Me encanta la sensación, funciona bastante bien, siento los labios muy bien, el sabor es algo diferente para mi pero no está mal.

Looking for your answer?