BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Cranberry

by Beauty Treats

Gentle scrub made of natural sugars to exfoliate lips and leave them feeling soft and smooth. Apply a small amount to the lips and gently massage away dull skin. Wash off or remove with a washcloth. Net Wt. 0.48 oz / 15 g Beauty Treats Brand...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Cranberry!
mindy M.
Midland, NC
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Cranberry uploaded by mindy M.
Review for: (3 Pack) BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Cranberry
I love it, I use it all day long you help with hydration. I use chapped lips forever and this really helps.
Lauren K.
Hogansville, GA
Review for: BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Cranberry
This has been a really good lip scrub! It exfoliates gently, and when I rinse it off with warm water after a minute or two, my lips are so soft afterward!
Kristen B.
BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Cranberry uploaded by Kristen B.
Review for: BEAUTY TREATS Sugar Lip Scrub - Cranberry
This doesn't do anything! Not for people who actually have dry or chapped lips. It smells wonderful but it is too gentle to effectively exfoliate unless your lips don't really have much to get off. Might work nicely just for those who wore a matte Lipstick all day.

Looking for your answer?