BY BEAUTY TREATS

Beauty Treats Sparkle Glitter Palette contains 12 colorful cream based glitter shades. These can be worn alone or over powder eyeshadow. The shades and formula are perfect for adding sparkle and shimmery effects. Easily create glamorous bright looks.... see more...

Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. I got this at a store called hush and the package was amazing. It is my best glitter eyeshadows palette ever. It is easy to apply on your eyes and it doesn’t make so much mess. It is extremely beautiful. It has so many colors. Also, it is affordable. I would totally recommend it. It even comes with a bush inside to apply it. I use it every time. BEAUTY TREATS Sparkle Glitter Palette 2BEAUTY TREATS Sparkle Glitter Palette 2
Fabiola P.
Clayton, NC
The glitter comes out amazing but it is only a thin layer of glitter resting on a bed of gel, really you can only get one or two eye looks out of each color before running out.
Joselyn R.
Sinaloa
I was expecting something so much better, I buy it the past season and I was so excited to use this glitter palette at Christmas night, and I was surprised when I realized that the really glitter was only a fine cap at the surface of each color, I didn't used because it seems gross to me, it looks very pretty at the beginning but it becomes ugly with a little bit of shine