BY BEAUTY TREATS

A unique combination of Dead Sea Salt and exceptionally soothing natural ingredients such as Papaya, Lavender & Bergamot, purifies your tired skin. It drains impurities from within, leaving the skin clarified, more radiant and refreshingly clean &... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Summer D.
SENSITIVE SKIN WATCH OUT! I bought this on shopmissa.com for only 1 dollar. I've bought a similar brand at Walmart before and it was awesome! When I put this mask on my face, it started burning. And when I say burning, I mean burning like my face was going to fall off.  Even after I washed it off and applied aloe, my face was burning like crazy! I don't even have that bad of sensitive skin! SO in all guys, it's $1 for a reason. I would NEVER recommend this to anyone, but beware if you are bold enough to try it!
Morgan M.
El Dorado
The smell is okay a little strong. The product is very thick and feels weird on the face. It’s inexpensive but not clear about the cautions. I had some difficulty washing it off. I would not buy it again.
Monique H.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these. I got these for $1 off of a website called shopmissa.com I love this site
Carolina C.
miami
No me gustó, hizo que me ardiera la cara como si me hubiera echado alcohol puro. Tuve que lavarla inmediatamente, porque si no, moriría. Las mascarillas de levantar si me gustaron y si volvería a comprar además son económicas