BeautyLipLip MakeupBeauty Treats
Flower Color Change Lipstick Set - BTLS5063

BEAUTY TREATS Flower Color Change Lipstick Set - BTLS5063

by Beauty Treats

These beautiful flower pattern lipsticks from Beauty Treat comes in set of 12. Although there are 6 different colors, all the lipsticks will change your lips into luscious hot pink. Contains Aloe Vera to smooth and heal your lips. Beauty Treats Brand...

tengo de estos y siempre me sacan de apuros
Start your review of BEAUTY TREATS Flower Color Change Lipstick Set - BTLS5063!
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
1,004 reviews
Review for: Beauty Treats lipstick 3 set Aloe Vera Color Change Mood Lipstick Assorted Lipsticks 12pc
This product is nice because I just want something that stays pink all day without me reapplying it and it works as a mood lip changing color. I would not improve the product in the least because it moisturizes is easy to apply easy to use. I would recommend this to people that want again a pinkish Hue to remain even after you applied and worn out the moisturizing properties on the lipstick it leaves a beautiful pink Hue behind that I don't mind at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...