BEAUTY TREATS Facial Mask Refreshing Vitamin C Solution - Aloe Vera uploaded by Anna V.

BY BEAUTY TREATS

Facial Mask Pre-Moistened Mask for one-time use, 1 Mask per packet. Beauty Treats facial masks are formulated with natural herbal extracts containing Vitamin E and soothing Chamomile Extract. Our special formula helps improve skin texture, leaving your... see more...

Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love that this product is keeping my skin hydrated and I love how affordable this mask is I got it for $2.99 at Marshalls. I love trying new face masks and this is a very affordable product. The scent on the face mask is very nice not too strong. And you can feel the masks working as it gets Colfer on your face which is awesome. My only dislike is the fact that the mask came with some type of face mask holder. Which took me a while to get the mask detached for the holder.
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love face mask:) it help hydrated my face alot;) it smells really good too:) it improves skin tone & its made for all skin types